Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Avoid Alliteration Always
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:18 pm
Yes, waffles has a lot of mules.

Newest one.

And Simply insanity is now Red light! Green light!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:38 am
Hello, *waveslikeaspasticwindmill* Most people call me Miss M. Or Letty (Letty Merrylegs is my internet alter ego/Pen name) I’m an illogical 15 year old girl who lives in a particle permanent state of giddiness. I’m dyslexic so my spelling can be terrible feel free to point it out! I enjoy reading, writing, sarcasm and hyperactive backwards dancing! I have to ware bright pink reading glasses, I just pasted Three G.C.S.E’s a year early so I’m drunk on successes and I’m currently preparing myself for a victory camping trip! *Wavessomemore*  

deadandbones

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:20 am
Welcome!

heart -Remy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:03 pm
Welcome!  

Spastic waffles
Captain

Guitarist Of Darkness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Uhh.... I'm Dani and I'm Zahmen's friend.... he told me to join so here I am.... -.-' I love to write but I fear that I am not good...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:53 pm
Darkness-Control
Uhh.... I'm Dani and I'm Zahmen's friend.... he told me to join so here I am.... -.-' I love to write but I fear that I am not good...
Almost nobody ever likes their own work.

I've read a few of your poems.

I loved them.

Anyway, welcome to the guild! Don't be afraid to post anything, no matter how bad you think it is. All that can happen is that we help you improve it!

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:50 pm
Argreed with Waffles.

Yet I havent read your work..
but thats where im headed.

Welcome!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:39 pm
Wooooo! WRITING!!

... yes, it's safe to say I will be half-serious in my posts as well. But hey, it's Gaia. It's not like anyone can virtually beat the crap out of me... I hope.

Anyways, hi! The name's BlackHawkGS, but you can call me, Black, Hawk, The Cool Guy, or whatever. I'm 16 (about to turn 17!... in 3 months) and I'm a junior in high school. I've been frequently visiting Gaia for a little over a year now, so I'm pretty familiar with the place.

As far as writing goes, I kind of stopped for awhile once school started back up. But now that I'm beginning to use my limited time-management skills, I'll be posting a bit of my work.

Ah, but what will my writing consist of? Hell, I don't know. Poems based on dreams? Check. Fantasy short stories consisting of an abusive number of ninja? Check. A medical mystery story with way too much action? Check. Your mom? Chika-bam!

See you guys in the forum! And I'd love to see some PM's in my inbox... in case any of you folk still do those...  

BlackHawkGS

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:14 pm
BlackHawkGS
Wooooo! WRITING!!

... yes, it's safe to say I will be half-serious in my posts as well. But hey, it's Gaia. It's not like anyone can virtually beat the crap out of me... I hope.

Anyways, hi! The name's BlackHawkGS, but you can call me, Black, Hawk, The Cool Guy, or whatever. I'm 16 (about to turn 17!... in 3 months) and I'm a junior in high school. I've been frequently visiting Gaia for a little over a year now, so I'm pretty familiar with the place.

As far as writing goes, I kind of stopped for awhile once school started back up. But now that I'm beginning to use my limited time-management skills, I'll be posting a bit of my work.

Ah, but what will my writing consist of? Hell, I don't know. Poems based on dreams? Check. Fantasy short stories consisting of an abusive number of ninja? Check. A medical mystery story with way too much action? Check. Your mom? Chika-bam!

See you guys in the forum! And I'd love to see some PM's in my inbox... in case any of you folk still do those...

I think I love you already.
hahaha
xd

Woot Woot for being insane!

Welcome to the guild Hawk

heart -Remy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:38 pm
Good to see more people.
Maybe this guild will liven up a bit.  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:58 pm
Welcome Hawk!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:26 pm
Agreed Zahmen!

I loves new people.
4laugh

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Oukow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:33 pm
w0ot! New peeps!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:04 pm
Hiii! ^(^0^)^

I'm Kirby. You can call me...Kirby. Or, you know, KirbyV, KV, Kirbs...anything you can think of.

I haven't been writing long, but I love it so, and I'm determined to be a published author (so look for my books on the shelf in a couple of years!) I'm 14, as of a few days ago, and I've been writing since...6th grade?

I'm a novelist. NO, I can't do anything else. NO, I cannot write poems or short stories. I can draw semi-well, but not fantastically. I'm currently working on a ginormous series that I really really need to edit...so any takers are welcome! ^-^

I like random things, blue things, black-and-white things, and happy things.

This is the awesomest writer's guild ever! *peace-signs Waffles*  

KirbyVictorious

Sulfurous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:24 pm
err hihi e__o /pif~ I'm Sulf or uhh... a lot of other aliases. XD; I'm 16, a junior in highschool, and over most things, a gamer. +__+; So there's a lot of inspiration for me drawn from those settings as well~

I write a lot but I've lost track of a lot of it; I don't keep tabs on my writing as well as my art. I'll be honest: I'm an artist before a writer. ;u; But! I still enjoy writing as much as anyone here, I promise you that. <3

I write mainly short stories, novels, and storyboards. Yes, I have several graphic novels laid out mentally, it's just mustering up the strength to follow through with it all on my own that's the difficult part. XD;; We'll see what happens.

Also: Are graphic novels writing or art? Discuss!  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff