Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
Morpid Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:14 pm
(How about now? everything ok now? I should start acting how I do in military school.... yes or no Drill Sargent....)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:15 pm
Haku nodded. "I can understand that but....Sunkern come here. Like all fears it needs to overcome." He said as Sunkern came to him. "He won't bite go on and pet him." Said Haku when Sunkern was at his feet.  

Dragonsage56

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:22 pm
Zell_Fire Ninja
(How about now? everything ok now? I should start acting how I do in military school.... yes or no Drill Sargent....)

(Yes thank you and this is not military school this is exposed to be a fun place to hang out or what ever but rules do have to be inforced or else everything will fall to pieces, and i say to clean up your act towrds me before you do somthing you'll most likely regret later)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:39 pm
Getting no response he recalled all of his pokemon and headed towards a nearby town.  

Dragonsage56

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:43 pm
Cronis made it to where Morpid forest met with Route 16 faded away into the forest and went on spiltting off four ways. Cronis and Yukie walked straight, heading toards Burning Plains  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:49 pm
Seir and Haku parted ways and Seir found a small pond in the forest. He fished a little and came up with nothing.  

Zell_Fire Ninja

Dragonsage56

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:56 pm
((Just a warning. If I leave abruptly it's because I have to go to bed. But I'll be back tommarrow.))

Haku walks through the dark forest with his pokemon out and beside him. They were all shaking. "It's okay guys just keep walking and ignore the stuff that's there." He said shakily. He took out his ghost detector that his mom gave him for his birthday and turned it on. A small ball attatched to a thin metal rod came out and eminated detector pulsations. It proved to be possitive. "Ah man." He said. Just then he and his pokemon felt a chill as a ghost passed through them. They began to run. "Okay guys stop." Said Haku finally catching his breath. A zubat flew in front of them. "Wa!" Cried Haku falling over backwards. "Poliwag use water gun!" He shouted. Poliwag did and the zubat flew off. "Thanks." Said Haku with his hand over his heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:00 pm
Haku got up and walked back to pinkranite town. He gazed up at Ba-Chan co.'s large building. He walked into his own house and went upstairs where his room was. He sent out all his pokemon which went to sleep after playing a bit. He closed and locked his door upstairs. He two went to bed.  

Dragonsage56

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:00 pm
Day walks over. "Hey I got a super rod from the mall, maybe I should fish too!" she and Bulbasaur bait the hook and then Day casts the line. "Bulba!" Bulbasaur helps reel in the line, and out comes an...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Cool! Go Bulbasaur, use a tackle attack." Bulbasaur dashes forward and knocks Azurill off her feet.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:44 pm
Azurill comes back for a bubble attack, but it is not very effective against Bulbasaur, who is grass type. The bubbles pop almost harmlessly but still effective on Bulbasaur. "It's okay, use vine whip!" "Bulbasaur!" Bulbasaur nodded obediently and lashed Azurill harshly with vines protruding from his back.  

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:24 am
Zell_Fire Ninja
Seir fished some more and then came up with....

Goldeen (F)

"Go Pichu, use Thunder Shock!"
"Another Thunder Shock Pichu!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:58 pm
The Goldeen fainted and then Seir recalled Pichu. He continued on to the exit of the forest and on to Nero City...  

Zell_Fire Ninja

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:43 pm
Day pulled out an old pokeball from her belt. "Bulbasaur, ready to get a new friend?" Bulbasaur nodded triumphantly and smiled. Day threw the ball at Azurill, sucking her in with a beam of red light. A ding came from the ball and Day picked it up while waiting for the pokedex information to download.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:45 pm
"Oh I almost forgot to get my fishing rod!" Day ran over and stuffed her collapsable rod into her pack. "Come out Azurill!" Azurill was out again, but she looked hurt so Day fed her an oran berry from a fruit bearing tree growing nearby. "Azurill!" Azurill bounced on her tail happily and Day laughed.  

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces