Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
VS battle!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  im here! and i brought pie!
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:17 pm
Omega_Ion_Tangora
...? Come on, that guy can't hold his own against a DE. You could unload a whole magazine, reload, then keep shooting and he'd still drop like a sack of potatoes.
But a semi-automatic pistol is more likely to get jammed. Besides, anybody that's remotely human, hell even the larger mammals will drop against a Desert Eagle.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:41 pm
I would say the Smith & Wesson. They make great guns, and, like Deo was saying, don't really jam. I also like revolvers a lot. >_>  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:45 pm
I'm going to have to go with the Smith and Wesson for serveal reasons. As stated before, Revolvers almost never jam, it's just awesome to reload and well, it's a Smith and Wesson. The DE has some great characteristics, but it's a large frame gun. You have to have a special holster for it, the recoil on it is horrible. Someone with a Revolver would have pout six bullets in you, by the time you fire twice.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:46 pm
Amen to that.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:31 am
Smith ansd Wesson. I don't know why but it seems more powerful than the other. Plus, I really like the design of this revolver, better than a semi-automatic.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:57 am
Wow. I actually expected an equal battle, knosing how many Desert Eagle fanboys and fangirls out there, but hey. S&W gets this one, I guess. Someone else post the next one.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:30 am
Albert Wesker
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vs
Tyrant Army
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:47 pm
Well this one's gonna get the votes depending on whether the person likes Wesker or not. Personally, I think Wesker would kick their asses. It would be one intense fight, but even if they tried ganging up on him, Wesker's too fast. The Tyrant they move slow, and then bam, fast for the kill, whereas Wesker moves fast all the time. However, so many Tyrants, Wesker would no doubt get worn out from battle. I think Wesker would win, but I also think it would be one spectacle of a battle. Maybe I'll put it in my second book.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:53 pm
Please be more specific. Are we talking a group of five Tyrants, or, an actual 18,000 or more?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:59 pm
Vash Thompson
Please be more specific. Are we talking a group of five Tyrants, or, an actual 18,000 or more?
Well 18,000 would be a bit unreasonable, don't you think? I imagine 10 max, but yeah, I don't know how many he meant.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Well 18,000 would be a bit unreasonable, don't you think? I imagine 10 max, but yeah, I don't know how many he meant.

Well when he said army I assume that he meant about as much as the army. But it would be unreasonable. Maybe he meant about 20.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:48 pm
I'd say 30 would be a solid army.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:51 pm
It would depend on the time frame of the battle, one person can only do so well for so long. I mean I doubt Wesker'd even flich at that army.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:36 pm
30 Tyrants vs. 1 Wesker. Sorry Wesker fans, but I'm going to have to say the Tyrants. But then it depends if Wesker is armed with any weapons. In hand to hand, Wesker would lose. He can only fight about two at a time, allowing the other twnty-eight to attack. If Wesker had weapons, he'd probably win.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:36 pm
Vash Thompson
30 Tyrants vs. 1 Wesker. Sorry Wesker fans, but I'm going to have to say the Tyrants. But then it depends if Wesker is armed with any weapons. In hand to hand, Wesker would lose. He can only fight about two at a time, allowing the other twnty-eight to attack. If Wesker had weapons, he'd probably win.
Yeah, but Wesker is no idiot either. He knows his limitations. 30 Tyrants, Wesker grabs one of them by the leg and smashes the wall apart with it, making a quick escape.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff