Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gants

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:24 pm
(EDIT)

"press this one to accelerate" he said pointing to a button "this one to speed up which you get a limited amount of and only lasts for a limited time"he said pointing to another button "and this one to use the brakes" he said pointing to one more button"and this one to move as robin had already sort of told you"he said pointing to the joystick he then sat back on the couch his hands behind his head just waiting for them to start  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:33 pm
flames was making his escape out of the prison he melted the bars of the jail cell he was in after breaking the handcuffs they had put on him he steped out of the jail cell and flew up breaking the cealing and floating above the place saying to himself "i cant believe they thought they could hold me in there they could of atleast put guards so i can have fun beating them up" he then flew for awhile and landed on some sidewalks he started to walk"hmm i remember them saying something about slade maybe i can help him"he said to himself he continued walking and then said "obiously i'd need to find him first"  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:00 pm
Gaia Name: Ha_chan
Name: Reitoamarie Maris but is called Reito for short
Appearance: Blond hair up to her shoulders and bright pink eyes. She also wheres an outfit kinda like starfires but its orange and she wheres shorts not a skirt. She also has a small tatoo of a sun on her right cheek.
Personality: A big flirt and very tough. She can be a airhead at times but also can be very smart in battle. Shes mostly bored if she not fighting so she would annoy her friends until they go crazy. Also shes a HUGE trouble maker she can not stay out of trouble.
Planet: Entenka (Sun planet)
Powers: She uses her sun gems to fly (its gives her energy) and she also has fire powers. She can also read minds and is very fast and strong.
Weapons: Sun staff and fire powers
Weakness: The cold
Crush: Beats Boy
Good/Evil/Villain: Good
Way of transportation: Flies
Entenka's Bio: for 200 years Entenka has been at war with Gatsurin (Moon Planet) Entenka is a planet with partys and pain and suffering. The planet is also very hot! on cool days its 120 degrees and on hot days it gets up to 180 degrees.
Reito's Bio: She was princesses of Entenka until she was forced to marry Yuki the head of the knights but she ran away to earth. She now lives by herself hoping that she would find a new home. But what will happened to her when her planet notices that shes gone?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:08 pm
Flying up in the sky was a young girl with blonde hair. "Its so cold here it must be 80 or 90 degrees burrrr!" she murtered, "I need to rest." She looked down to see a big tower thats the shape of a 'T' she flew down and landed on the roof. She looked up at the sun "I miss my home... but I had to leave it... I know father is going to be angry with me when he finds out im gone" she said to herself. She started to shake from the cold. "I need to lay down," she rested on the roof and started to fall asleep still shaking like a leaf.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:02 pm
(you used the wrong profile thing and im not sure but i think she needs to except you before you can rp and you cant say thatthey already accepted you as a titan in your profile)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:28 pm
(Ok fixed it mrgreen sorry about that sweatdrop )  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:22 pm
(you need to use the profile thats on page one you can add in entenka's bio i guess and your bio is good but you need to use the one on the first page Edit:forget it i mean not about what you already changed i mean about what im saying now up there before i edited this post about that u need to change your profile thing yea just forget i said that unless kendogurl says other wise (about the profile thing)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:11 pm
Character Name - Aquara
Age - 15
Powers - Is able to control all forms of water and walk on water.
Weapons - A large trident with the power to make small impenetrable forcefields around her whenever it suspects danger. She can't even stop it from protecting her when she is holding it.
Crush - None... for now.
Good/Neutral/Bad - Bad
Appearance - Aquara
Bio - Aquara and her six sisters, all of them able to control an element, were disgusted by the universe and how all the planets were poisoning the very things they tried so hard to keep natural and beautiful. They all went to a different planet-- and Aquara went to Earth. And she was ready to teach them a lesson.
Any extra information about them - She's cocky and rude.

((My characters evil, I know. I'm outnumbered, I know. My characters going to be defeated eventually, I know. But to warn you, I have played evil characters in the past and have been a victim of godmoding because of it. And I don't like it. I don't think I have to worry here about it here, luckily, but if someone tries it, they will NOT win. Just a warning. sweatdrop Sorry for seeming b@$!#y... I don't mean to. gonk ))

.beautiful.red.beast.

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:51 pm
(ok... these rules are evil! im getting so confused gonk )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:46 pm
Ha_chan
(ok... these rules are evil! im getting so confused gonk )

(just forget what i said about your profile besides the teen titans thing that you already changed your profile is fine unless kendogurl says otherwise)  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:26 pm
(ok but thanks for helping me out 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:25 am
((fine))  

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

gants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:09 pm
"oh robin ive been meaning to ask you if..... if i can join the teen titans" he asked robin the reason he had went there was to ask him that then he had gotten all distracted by there playing video games  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:17 am
can I be my own created character?

Code:

Gaia Name- wolfboyjeff

Character Name- Wolf
Age- 18

Powers (if any, and no saying: can copy others I won't accept that)- Werewolf and can control his powers.

Weapons- Claws and Teeth.

Crush- none at he moment.

Good/Neutural/Bad- Good

Appearance- Eye Color: Dark Blue Hair Color: Short, Shaggy Gold Hair Faical Hair: Small goattee between lower lip and chin (looks like a star) and small goattee on chin below the first one. Percings: One eyebrow percing, tounge percing, and left ear. Tattoos: Devil wings on shoulder blades and flame-like arm band on left bicep. Built: Muscular.

Bio- He is alone. His family has been tooken from him by hunters and left him there in the middle of the forest to die. He lives in a cave in the forest. no mate and no love from anyone. He longs for acceptance and for love.

Any extra information about them- He LOVES rock music, pasta, drawing, games, and he wishes for a family.  

wolfboyjeff

[.Darkest.Rain.]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:01 am
(I'd like to join if it's okay)

Gaia Name- kly jcazu

Character Name- Arkyei
Age- 14

Powers- Some Earth powers. Master of close quarters combat. Fists, feet, etc.

Weapons- Quarterstaff with an Emerald branded into it.

Crush- Raven

Good/Neutural/Bad- Good

Appearance- Has shiny white hair spiked backwards, with blood red tips. Has really white skin, with a very very large burn on his left side from a violent fire that killed his parents. Wears black shirts all the time, and his pants vary from black to a dark red. Wears a dragon-cross necklace.

Bio- His parents were killed in a violent fire, caused by Slade. He left his country for a long time after that, but returned when he found out Slade was there. He chased Slade out, but decided to follow him. He now resides underground in a cave, located near Titans Tower. Ever since he first laid eyes on Raven, he has had a crush on her. He seeks her companionship alot, and often goes with her to dark poetry reading cafes.

Any extra information about them- His slight Earth powers only help him withstand massive amounts of heat. He currently seeks to kill Slade, but if the Titans are in need of help, he quits all searching and joins them in battle.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff