Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
parents and resident evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andrewlus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:49 pm
my parents wouldn't know a Resident evil game if it bit them in the a**  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:07 pm
My dad has seemed to stopped caring about the violence.  

Mr. Kennedy

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:15 am
Same as much, some years back while I played RE2 with a bunch of 2-6 year olds, they weren't supposed to watch me play it. Their parents told me to think of something up to scare the crap out of them. Didn't do much when I showed them Leon getting killed by each monsters, except they laugh and all o.0

Same thing happened, except it was RE4. This 7 year-old tried it, with his friends coming over to me house. Their parents were talking and watching them play. I saw them shooting a Ganado in the head *explodes* all the kids were like 'ooo holy sh-' while the parents just laughed. But when one Ganado grabbed Leon from behind with a dynamite and exploded... lol that's when the party started to become a cry of fear.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:06 pm
My mom rarely watches me play but knows I'm basically inlove with it but as for my dad, he's actually the one that got me into it when I was just 7 years old. He stopped playing after 3 but still watches me play whenever he's around and stuff.

DeFehrenheit

battlescar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:08 pm
Neither of my parents could care less. My mom only plays puzzle games and my dad knows nothing about video games.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:20 pm
My mother doesn't care for video games, especially the violent and gorry ones, so she hates RE. As for my dad, he's never even heard of it, so Im' trying to convince him to play RE1 for the Gamecube.  

Bain Supremacy

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:42 am
Now that i think about it my dad was playing Resident evil before i did. i remember once that he was trying to kill the crocadile and he got killed...i laughed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:50 pm
my mom refused to let my friend bring re over to our house to play it for a while. after a while, she got used to it--as in, she just stayed up stairs while we played, and didn't let my little brother come down. i suppose it's understandable when her first experience with re was watching jill blow up a zombie's head with a magnum in the remake. xd  

Marguerite Blakeney

watergirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:41 pm
I was so surprised to see my little sis play RE games xd
she's like soooooo anti-violence/blood/killing/guns
but we both play it rofl
My mom on the otherhand hates it >.> she liked to watch us play in the beginning.... until she got nightmares  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:55 pm
My mom doesn't really care about me playing gory games like resident evil, but instead asks me why I even bother playing games like Killer7. Those who have played it know about the constant profanity and sexual puns. I mean the game just makes you want to close your ears at times.

MaryJuana

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:34 pm
My mom realy doesn't care what games i play... My dad on the other hand...
He stands around when i play it asking if he can have a turn.. i just look at him like stare
then i go back to playing. once i paused Re 3 and went to the bathroom. i cam back to see him kill nemesis... and i was like 3 mins away from the fight with him...then he told me he used to play re3 like 5 years ago and he beat it in like 3 hours!!!
last time i don't let my dad play xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:40 pm
My dad is like a god of Resident evil games! He beat like RE1 and RE2 before I was born, and I think RE2 was made after I was born! XD  

Dolor Vexillum

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:49 pm
unless your only 10 that would be impossible... re1 was first released in 1996.. no earler than that  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:50 pm
I know I was kidding, He beta them about a year or two after I was born, I don't know I as an infant! Yeesh!  

Dolor Vexillum

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:51 pm
lol, when i was like 6 or 7 i think i used to watch my dad play re games.. kinda weird..
once i tried one of his saved games he didn't beat cuz he only had handgun left he had over 500 handgun bullets 0.0  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff