Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rose sayed "what do you mean?"
he almost killed me and left me for dead
angel sayed" that horrible."
yeah and he knew i would come back but i didnt come back months later he heard i took on a new name new face and body and that just got him angry
"well don't worry." rose sayed.
why shouldnt i every where i go and he tries to kill me  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:23 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rose sayed "what do you mean?"
he almost killed me and left me for dead
yeah and he knew i would come back but i didnt come back months later he heard i took on a new name new face and body and that just got him angry
Rose grabs kurioshi and took him far enough so angel wouldn't here them."angel likes you. and this might be one of the first times she talked in about a year. i will help you against damos, just make sure angel doesn't get hurt"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rose grabs kurioshi and took him far enough so angel wouldn't here them."angel likes you. and this might be one of the first times she talked in about a year. i will help you against damos, just make sure angel doesn't get hurt"
wait she likes me ok thank you and ill make sure if i have to even stand infront of her if a stray bullet heads her way  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:34 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
wait she likes me ok thank you and ill make sure if i have to even stand infront of her if a stray bullet heads her way
"i will make a shield of flowers for her everytime we get in battle but if they break the shield angel is complete defenseless." rose walked back to angel.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i will make a shield of flowers for her everytime we get in battle but if they break the shield angel is complete defenseless." rose walked back to angel.
um okay *follows her*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:36 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
um okay *follows her*
Rose looked around."no one here now."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
um okay *follows her*
Rose looked around."no one here now."
ok  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:40 pm
are you certian? twisted *appears from his camo8  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:43 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Rose sayed."i knew you would come out if i sayed that." a flower shield appeared around angel.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Rose sayed."i knew you would come out if i sayed that." a flower shield appeared around angel.
calm down im not after her*stares at noata twisted * its him i want  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:51 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"if angel likes him then im helping him as well."a flower shield appeared around kurioshi and rose.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"if angel likes him then im helping him as well."a flower shield appeared around kurioshi and rose.
fine evil then ill just have to take you out  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:57 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The flowers shield disappeaed and so did kurioshi, angel, and rose.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The flowers shield disappeaed and so did kurioshi, angel, and rose.
evil i guess i just have look for him later....*thinks to himself* where are you my love sad *walks off changing into the scenery around him*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:07 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The flowers shield disappear and so did kurioshi, angel, and rose.
evil i guess i just have look for him later....*thinks to himself* where are you my love sad *walks off changing into the scenery around him*
angel was separated from kurioshi and rose. she was down the hallway where damos was.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff