Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia]No 088 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Higes_Girl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:01 pm
Saki looked at Kelly worried"Why don't you want ot make cookies dont worry we won't burn them thats why we haveto keep and eye on them".Saki patted the bears head softly"Don't worry Inaki-san I won't burn your cookies and if you want to we won't make cookies...we can make somthing else". Saki looked up at Kelly"Well what do you think we can make and we dont have to use the oven we can make a nice pasta or something". Saki out a smile back on her face"It's your choice Kelly..pick whatever you want!".  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:32 pm
Kelly squeezed her bear as Saki's words were making her feel alot better.She smiled and came out behind her legs reaching for her to pick her up.Kelly was so small and light.......so cute.....with her little wings."Guess what?!I met my loney losty sissy!"She bounced around in her spot a bit before setting her bear to were it sat on top of her head.She giggled and said,"Raven loves Ramen!We could go to the new Ramen stand and pick some up for dinner!"  

toriable2016

Higes_Girl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:06 pm
Saki smiled and picked Kelly up and gave her a little a little snug(cause shes soo cute)and then set her back down amd looked at her and smiled"You know that sounds like a great idea I like Ramen too....but then you have to show me where the new Ramen stand ok Kelly" Saki got down to kellys level"Does that sound like a deal!". Saki turned around and headed for the door which her shoes where and looked a Kelly and smiled nodding her head kinda to tell her to follow.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:20 pm
Layla nervously walked up to the dorm and hesitated for awhile. This is where Kelly said that she was staying..but she made the other girls sound somewhat mean and Layla didn't take mean very well. She sat there for a long time, goign from about to knock to put her hand under her chin in nervousness and she repeated this task many times over. Her face got a little red from a fear that was beginning to envelope her and it made her want to cry. Almost. She sucked it up and took three big breaths, then counted to ten to calm herself down. She was a big sister now. She knocked, but it was a very quiet knocking. She lowered her hand and put it next to her chin, the under below it, they held onto her staff which she kept close to her body.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

toriable2016

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:46 pm
While Saki was walkign towards the door,somone knocked on it very lightly.Kelly rushed toward the door giggling in excitement.She jumped up and down near the door trying to reach the doorknob.She finally caught it in her hand and turned it slightly.She was a few inches above the ground as she fell backwards with a thud.The foor swung open revealing Layla.Kelly's eyes went wide as she ran towards her hugging her leg."Oni-channnnnnnnnn!!Im so happy wappy to see you!Saki-san,Saki-san!This is Oni-chan,see,see?!!"She held tighter to her sister as she smiled and laughed the while time."What are you's doin here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:11 pm
Layla could hear running which made her even more nervous. But then she heard jumping and realized it had to have been someone small. Kelly maybe? she thought, then heard a thud and watched as the door open, quickly bowing her head. "E-e-excu-use me but.. is.." the answer to her question was soon attatched to her leg and she stopped shaking and smiled shyly as she listented to her little sister's excited words. "I.. I came t-to see you Kelly," she said, her voice as quiet as always. She no longer held onto her staff tightly. One hand released from it as she patted her head, then hugged her best she could. "You told me.. to visit you, yes?"  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

toriable2016

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:19 pm
Kelly nodded and let go of her leg hopping up and down around the room."Yeppers Oni-chan I wanted you to come visit so i could see you again!It get awfully wonely in here."She gave a small frown as it quickly grew back to its normal smile."Raven,Saki,and Midnight are here,but Raven is a big meanie and Saki is okay she always plays with me!She is knew in our room Raven let her stay with us!Midnight,....is always gone to get the badies that are up to mean stuff."Kelly gave a small sigh smiling at her sister once again.She motioned her to come inside as the smile still was on her face.Oni-chan came to visit she really does love me!Daddy was being aa big meanie when he said everyone hated me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:50 pm
She watched as Kelly became somewhat hyper-active and began jumping around. She watched and listened carefully to the adorable little sister of hers and took notice to the quick emotional changes. She went inside as Kelly motioned and bowed to Sakie for a moment. "I'm sorry you were lonely.. I was looking for you, thought you were playing hide-and-seek in the greenhouse. I didn't see you leave and I got worried so I came up here." she looked around, feeling somewhat out of place. Considering how happy Kelly sounded before Layla decided to knock, she assumed that the girl by the door was Saki. "Is.. Raven the one who took away your pink walls?"  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

toriable2016

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:05 pm
Kelly assumed alitte cute angry look on her face and stomped her foot."Yeppers Oni-chan!Raven was being a big meanie and mad everything icky sicky!"The carpet, floors, walls, cutrains,everything was black.Kelly went back to her normal self and continued to smile at her sister.Her hair was a dirty blonde color,but more on the brown side.It was curly where the hair hung over her shoulders alittle.Her eyes were dark brown and she was wearing a red dress with pink ribbons on it.Around her neck was a small fairy locket containing a picture.It was a picture of Layla,thats how Kelly knew who she was.Kelly looked over at Saki and smiled a happy little smile."Saki-san this is Oni-chan!Saki-san say hiya!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:32 pm
Layla watched as her earlier thought of recognition was confirmed with a temper by Kelly. Soon the younger girl settled down and grew happy once more, casuing the twelve-year-old to smile a little. She watched as she proclaimed her relation towards Layla to Saki once more and just stood there, watching. Today her hair was in two small buns at the top of either side of her head, with the exception from the back of her head, that hair was down. She looked at the girl called Saki curiuosly as she didn't want to spend too much time looking at all the room's black. It kind of scared her.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Higes_Girl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:17 am
Saki got done looking at their coversationn an dfinally she smiled because she even thought she looked a little scary herself"I'm am very pleased to meet you i am Saki i'm the new roomate here"she bowed"Pkease make yourself at home sorry if I scared you a little bit its really nice to meet you Layl..er i mean Oni-chan" Saki smiled "please make yourself at home we were just about to leave but now that there is a guest i guess I have to you something....would you like anything?".  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:05 am
She bowed in return to Saki, with a nod, her shyness still very much intact and working on her personality. "Y-you didn't scare me.." she said quietly as she looked around a little bit. Why does everyone call me an ogre? she wondered, after all, Oni was ogre/demon. If they meant Onee that'd be a different thing entirely. She kept looking around to see if there was an ogre in the room or something. "O-oh! I can leave..if you want.."  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Higes_Girl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:48 pm
Saki shook her head"No no no never i was just asking because i just thought..maybe you had to go I would never ask you to leave"Saki out her hand on Layla and smiled sweetly"Now would you like anything to drink I can get you something if you want water, soda anythiong you want and don't be shy just ask" She turned to Kelly and smiled"Right?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:54 pm
((eek sorry my bad I wasnt thinking god Im stupid... sweatdrop ))

Kelly gave a sign of concern to her sister wondering if something was wrong.She bounced over in joy and reached for her sister to pick her up."Onee-chan are you okie dokie?You looky nervous?"Kelly gave a small smile and continued to hold out her arms.She turned around to Saki-san and giggled."Onee-chan if you want you can come to the Ramen stand with us for dinner?"She began to jump around smiling and laughing."Up Onee-chan!Kelly want to go up!!!!!"  

toriable2016

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:14 pm
She looked at the two and turned a pale shade of pink in embarrassment. "Sorry.." she said, fumbling her fingers a little. She watched as Kelly bounced over to her with her arms up and smiled at her. "I'm okie dokie Kelly, I'm always like this," she smiled a little more and picked her sister up, holding her close to her. She was just so cute and happy. She looked at the inside of her jacket into a pocket and saw that she indeed did have her wallet with her today. "That sounds..fun. I would like to if it's not any trouble." She paused for a moment, thinking. "Umm... what's... ramen?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff