Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 095 - Caprice/Mirael Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:53 pm
He blinked just alittle as what she sead geting the justs of it he thout he watched her alittle as he thout alittle and he noded alittle " i gease you can say that, just a night mare of something that happined not to long ago, before i was exiled that is " he sead nodeding just alittle " the first dream i had was wonderful thow " he sead with a node looking donw at her " you were in it " he sead and he nuzzled her alittle his cheek to hers as he watched her smiling alittle apperently trying to not think about his dream. but she had asked about it so he took in a deep rbeth and he let it out " not to long ago. my family new i was coming home from war and readyed a big party for me and the other soldiers reterning to the village. Apon geting home. wer were greatere very warmly. everyone but one person. he asulted me, becouse i showed him up once in a fight. and he stabed him in the side" he lifted his shirt showing a scar " he was murdered and thay acuse me ebcouse that day i had fout him agian and hurt him badly " he sead with a node " but i didnt kill him. " he sead looking down  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:07 pm
She wasn't going to say anything more as he mentioned it was based on something that really happened. She smiled a little when he said she was in his first dream and that it was a good one. She listened to his story, which started out fine. Actually, it seemed like a rather nice dream until the rival was brought into it. She looked at the scar for a moment, then back at his face while he finished explaining it. She now understood to a better extent at why it must've been so hard to talk about his family before, after all that had happened. "I believe you." Silent for a moment, she cupped her hands around his face and had him so she could look him straight in the eyes. It wasn't much, but it was just about all she could give. She smiled a little, her voice gentle and quiet. "I love you, Lazoras." It was the first time she'd said it.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:18 pm
He watched her listenign to her. her saying she beleved him. made him feel alot better. he moved his hands up her arms slowly as he listen to what she sead he moved his bangers batween hers and he lifted one of her hands from his face and he lightly kissed her palm. he new it was her ticilish stop. so he was very gentalhe lightly layed her hand back on his face were she had it and he smiled lightly. " i love you to Caprice " he sead as he looked donw to her. he hadnt left eye contact with her seens that started to look into eachothers eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:33 pm
Had this have a different conversation around it, she probably would've laughed to break up the serious feeling that was coming to her from the air around her, but it wasn't. Seeing what he was about to do, she concentraited on not jumping or squeaking. Instead, she shivered a little, her eyes closing for a second then reopening. Seeing him smile, her feeble attempt at one grew warm and kind, yet frail as anything. "I know you do. I know."  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:46 pm
He saw how she had reacted to him trying to kiss her hand and make her not fell it like that. at that moment he desided he wouldnt ever tickle her hands agian, as it seemed like not a good place to tickle if even just a gental kiss felt bad. he kept her hands held gently as he staired at her into her eyes as he watched her  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:57 pm
In her mind, she rolled her eyes and laughed, but ONLY in her mind. It didn't feel bad, it was actually the opposite. She didn't mind it at all so long as he was the one to do it. Sure, she tended to act mad but she was usually just playing around if that was the case. They were always sensitive, just the degree of her reaction changed with the degree of the action being done upon her hands and where. Still smiling, she leaned forward, halted for a moment, then kissed him. She didn't want him feeling bad for something for any reason.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:03 pm
He felt her moving up closer to him and thinw atched her stop and he felt her kiss him. kisses from her always turned his modd from witch ever way it was to as happy as can be. he kissed her back gently shuting his eyes as he did this. continueing to lightly hold her hands were she lfet him on his face before slowly moved him donw to her side still holding her hands with his fangers batween hers as he kissed her very gently and very lightly on the lips just alittle passionit, but not to passionitly for the acation  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:29 pm
She relaxed into the kiss as all the worry and other lesser negative emotions were being replaced by an outstanding calm and easiness as what usually happened when her lips met his. Her pulse rose with anticipation, and she closed her hands a little, but not to hurt. Just enough to get the beating flowing at a feelable point in her hands so he would know. Not too long after, she broke the kiss, smiling up at him, her eyes giving off the same calmity that she had felt. Yet they were intense with her emotions, too.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:43 pm
he griped her hand alittle mroe as she did his and he felt her pusle trow her hands and her wrists and he continued to kiss her till she pulled away he staired at her as he thout some and he moved alittle closer to her and he nuzzled her just alittle out of amuzzment trying to get the mood to lossen up alittle more and thim to become more playful agian. he loved to play around with her so frealy like he could. he licked her cheek a few times as he watched her imatating a dog agian  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:22 am
She smiled, giggling a little as he nuzzled and licked her, barely managing to keep from coughing. She learned from past expierience that one can get over an illness quickly, but the cough stays for some time. "Happy puppy," she said, laughing a little again with two coughs. It was still very amusing to her. After a little working, she got on purring, moving there hands in a way so she was able to scratch his stomach for him.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:29 pm
He alughed just alittle as the she rubed his stomch he bould help but laugh alittle more as it was tickling him and he liked it. he arfed twice like a puppy would as he stayed there kinda close to her continueing to nuzzled her cheek andher shoulder alittle leting her stractch his stomch as he closed his eye leting things happin as thay were keeping his mind occupide on only the now, and not the past or the future  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:05 pm
She smiled as he seemed to like being tickled, and watched him laugh. She had this smug look on her face as she knew one of his weaknesses, they were something that were almost always fun to find. It was almost miraculous how he could change his mood so quickly from sadness to such joy. "The only time tickling ever hurts is when it is associated with a painful memory, a person laughs so hard that they can't breathe, or if they jump and hit there head on something." she said, trying to prove a point as she continuinaly changed the tempo at which she scratched his stomach. "The only way that I have received pain was from the option of laughter."  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:59 pm
He staired at her as he thout just alittle and he started to gease what she was talking about he let his hands move to her stomch and he tickle dher just alittle thin slowly moved his hands up her sides thin donw her and and he tickled her hands just alittle not anofe to make her scretch and screem alot but anofe to make it tickle alittle in injoyable way as he watched her smiling lightly before she could jump fromt he tickling he quickly wraped his arms around her and he huged her gently  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:38 pm
She giggled a little as he tried tickling her stomach, not so much because it tickled, for it barely did so, but because he would actually attempt it. That and she felt like humoring this attempt. She snorted a little by trying not to laugh real loud when he tickled her hands and was about to do something somewhat mean but found he already has his arms around her. "You big meanie-head," she said in a playful tone of voice. She really shouldn't have been doing this, she was only supposed to get up for shower/bathroom purposes and for eating, the latter having been her reason for getting up in the first place. She stopped scratching his stomach and nibbled his ear a little in protest.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:50 pm
his eye twitched as she nibbled his ear. his hand shoke alittle he was alittle shaky apperently by this. it made him shiver and shake alittle apperently he injoyed it but it was kinda like torture at the same time as he stood there. holding her gently aginst him. he thout alittle and after a minate he let her go alittle and he looked to her " your still hungry right ? " he asked looking to her " we should proboly get you something to eat " he sead smiling as he watched her  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff