Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:48 am
MM-212 Beta
Damnit a gamecube version better be made. I don't have the money to throw a controller in front of the tv.

Yeah, well, since Nintendo are a bunch of assholes and cut off support to the GameCube, I highly doubt it'll happen. That's why I like Sony, they always release more games for the previous generation even after the next generation is released.
I bought RE2 and Mortal Kombat Trilogy greatest hits, brand new, one year after the PS2 came out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:48 pm
Please, a Wii isn't that expensive. They aren't "assholes" either. stare  

La Duchesse

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:07 pm
La Duchesse

I'm not a fan of waving a controller in front of a tv set, plus going out buying the system just for UC, would be pointless. I guess I'll have to settle for videos and wait for RE5 on the 360.

I not much of a fan of Nintendo anymore ever since the expansion of RE4 and their new marketing when the Wii was introduced. They really went downhill.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:33 pm
MM-212 Beta
La Duchesse

I'm not a fan of waving a controller in front of a tv set, plus going out buying the system just for UC, would be pointless. I guess I'll have to settle for videos and wait for RE5 on the 360.

I not much of a fan of Nintendo anymore ever since the expansion of RE4 and their new marketing when the Wii was introduced. They really went downhill.

I don't think so. It's so much fun to play on the Wii. Anyway, if people don't like it it's alright but can we refrain from using harsh words please?  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:47 pm
The Wii owners are like the Scientologists of Video Games, they get so defensive.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:02 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
The Wii owners are like the Scientologists of Video Games, they get so defensive.

I don't even have one. xd  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:46 pm
La Duchesse
Biohazard EXTREME

I don't even have one. xd
Well then... You're a... a.... a Wii poser! That's right!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:07 pm
* Gasps * You went there ?!

The only Nintendo product I ever whore is every one of the Gameboy incarnations and I love them all.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

XINVADER

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Damnit a gamecube version better be made. I don't have the money to throw a controller in front of the tv.

Yeah, well, since Nintendo are a bunch of assholes and cut off support to the GameCube, I highly doubt it'll happen. That's why I like Sony, they always release more games for the previous generation even after the next generation is released.
I bought RE2 and Mortal Kombat Trilogy greatest hits, brand new, one year after the PS2 came out.
Who can blame them really, most of the stores over here had really small sections for the GameCube. The truth being that the Gamecubes console life had basically already ended. Why concentrate on a lost cause? That's why games like Zelda TP and Super Paper Mario have been transferred for Wii release. Oh and the Wii has a built in GameCube anyway as well as the fact that you can still buy all the Gamecube games at any store.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:08 pm
XINVADER
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta

Who can blame them really, most of the stores over here had really small sections for the GameCube. The truth being that the Gamecubes console life had basically already ended. Why concentrate on a lost cause? That's why games like Zelda TP and Super Paper Mario have been transferred for Wii release. Oh and the Wii has a built in GameCube anyway as well as the fact that you can still buy all the Gamecube games at any store.

So are you say the Wii is backwards compatible?  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:21 pm
MM-212 Beta
XINVADER
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta

Yeah, the disc slot takes both Wii and GC discs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:45 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
MM-212 Beta
XINVADER
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta

Holy s**t....maybe I should trade in my GC and play my REs on there along with UC when it comes out.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:43 pm
What Beta said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:43 pm
MM-212 Beta
Kaworu__Nagisa
MM-212 Beta
XINVADER
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta

Holy s**t....maybe I should trade in my GC and play my REs on there along with UC when it comes out.

Well don't forget to keep a Gamecube control. I believe you still need the Gamecube control on order to play the Gamecube games. It would be kind of interesting useing the Wii controler to play Resident Evil.  

Regicide Kaiser

Bain Supremacy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:16 am
It sounds interesting, but as long as the camera angle and voice actors don't suck, then I'm happy.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff