Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

disnara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:24 pm
im kristi and one of the biggest resident evil fans out there. hope to get to know you guys more soon heart whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:11 pm
disnara
im kristi and one of the biggest resident evil fans out there. hope to get to know you guys more soon heart whee

MM-212 Beta
Captain

phoenix05

Hopeless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:26 am
WhteUmbrella001
Kool! Your a graphic designer also. Theres a thread where people can submit there banners. Anyone is welcome to submit some work to the guild. whee

AWESOME! I've done some posters for the movie and other stuff, i'll get some stuff together and submit!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:30 am
phoenix05
WhteUmbrella001
Kool! Your a graphic designer also. Theres a thread where people can submit there banners. Anyone is welcome to submit some work to the guild. whee

AWESOME! I've done some posters for the movie and other stuff, i'll get some stuff together and submit!

Great!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

evilwaluigi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:38 am
HI!!!! My names Mike! Im new to the guild! Im obsessed with Resident evil,...ask my freinds....some of them think im insane! but I heart The story and characters and know all the games inside and out practicly I got all of the game minus survivor and survivor code veronica and gaiden  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:33 pm
evilwaluigi
HI!!!! My names Mike! Im new to the guild! Im obsessed with Resident evil,...ask my freinds....some of them think im insane! but I heart The story and characters and know all the games inside and out practicly I got all of the game minus survivor and survivor code veronica and gaiden

Whee whee Welcome to the guild~ heart  

Uenna

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:43 pm
evilwaluigi

Welcome aboard! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Hello there everyone, I was so happy to come across this guild. A few months ago I was active in a RE RPG, but saddly something happend to it. I love the whole resident evil universe. To pretty much sum it up when i saw the second movie i got goosebumps and was giddy like a school girl when the nemisis said "STARS". Any ways, hope to get to know all of you!  

The End of Mondays

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:37 pm
XxHushBeThyNamexX
Hello there everyone, I was so happy to come across this guild. A few months ago I was active in a RE RPG, but saddly something happend to it. I love the whole resident evil universe. To pretty much sum it up when i saw the second movie i got goosebumps and was giddy like a school girl when the nemisis said "STARS". Any ways, hope to get to know all of you!

I wasn't really impressed with the second movie. Anyway welcome aboard!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:39 pm
WhteUmbrella001
XxHushBeThyNamexX

Same here, i didn't like the ending that much. And also i didn't like how Jill was. She was too much of a badass you know?  

The End of Mondays

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:44 pm
XxHushBeThyNamexX
WhteUmbrella001
XxHushBeThyNamexX

Same here, i didn't like the ending that much. And also i didn't like how Jill was. She was too much of a badass you know?

I felt the same way!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:51 pm
WhteUmbrella001
XxHushBeThyNamexX
WhteUmbrella001
XxHushBeThyNamexX

I felt the same way!

She just wasn't the Jill we know and love.... crying  

The End of Mondays

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:02 pm
I thought the whole cigarette scene ruined it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:43 pm
WhteUmbrella001
XxHushBeThyNamexX

Nye, welcome to the guild! And yeah, I was all hyped up about RE:A, until I saw it stare I mean, Van Helsing made me jump more than THAT movie xd THEY GOT CARLOS ALL WRONG crying How could they do that to him?!  

Uenna

The End of Mondays

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:59 pm
Uenna
WhteUmbrella001
XxHushBeThyNamexX

Nye, welcome to the guild! And yeah, I was all hyped up about RE:A, until I saw it stare I mean, Van Helsing made me jump more than THAT movie xd THEY GOT CARLOS ALL WRONG crying How could they do that to him?!

I know, that was another thing i didn't like, he should of had an accent and been all sexy ya know lol

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff