Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Start A New Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:15 pm
"We could snd him to jail for getting in our way, or we could ditch him." Garth answered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:05 am
Skye whacked him on the head.  

Koritta

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:23 am
Natrea devised a plan and left her hide out she ran quickly to the community jail she went inside as what looked like a lawyer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:14 pm
Garth cluched his head and then lost consintration on flying and fell to the ground, leaving a nice sized dent in the pavment.
Garth recovered and got airborne after a minute. "What was that for? Your mean."
(Somethin' tells me that Garth and Skye are gonna be the next B.B and Rae.)  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:37 pm
Prisoners watched her walk by and wolf whistled alot some getting up to see her as she went to the last stall they opened a large steel cage for her she walked in "good luck" the guard said She looked at him then smiled as they closed the cell she walked more into the dark further down they opened more doors over and over till she was at the last one.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:18 am
"Thank you." Skye said landing on the island Titans Tower was on.
(You think so)  

Koritta

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:18 pm
"That wasn't a compliment." Garth said, still staying beside her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:08 pm
Natrea looked at him as he sat there he had a pair of ripped pants on and a beater he was built rock solid he looked up and looked at her "well what have we here" he said Natrea walked over to him " I have an offer for you Reefer" she said.  

DaniBoi66

Koritta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:49 am
Skye nodded. "I know."
(What did you mean by that?)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:42 pm
Garth sighed. "Your immposible." He grinned a little.
(I mean that they're most likely gonna be the two people most famed couple in the RP, but seem completly wrong for each other.)  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:56 pm
" Oh really?" he said standing up coming closer to her she smirked "yes, I can get you out of here" she said he looked like he didn't believe her seeing her as a lawyer he wondered what she was doing " really what are you going to do get me a good case?" he asked she formed back into her catlike self " not really" she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:02 pm
"Skye..............Garth.........,Obio said out of breath,You know.if you dont want me....to....help yall,ill leave.But im warning you,i have no where to go and the one chick is still out there and i dont know...................."  

l_uke

Koritta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:34 am
Skye looked at him and smiled. "I know."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:38 pm
"Whatever." Garth sighed.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:06 pm
He looked at her " Okay" he said she looked at him " If I let you free you must work for me follow my orders" she said he glared " No way" he said she raised her one eyebrow and shrugged "I guess your stuck in here for a long time then" she said and started walking out " wait" he said he walked over to her "Okay... so how do we get out" he asked.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff