Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
What Age Do You Act? - Quiz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Age Do You Act?
  under 12
  13-19
  20-29
  30-39
  40+
View Results

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:26 pm
You Are 23 Years Old

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

SO NOT TRUE....... I ACTUALLY ACT MORE LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD SOMETIMES... I CAN ACT EITHER WAY. xd
BUT MOSTLY I ACT LIKE A KID CUZ IT'S FUN! ^^

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:56 am
You Are 25 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

Hmm ... that's a bit younger than twice my current age ...  

xx_mizuki

Matyy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:42 am
they made me 3 years older than I am, they say I act like 25... but those questions are stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:09 am
mine was 18 which is great as i will turn 18 in september! yey! *dances*  

only-hello-kitty

[HelloKitty]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:53 pm
You Are 18 Years Old

o_o;;

1 year older than what I will be this year.
I've always thought I acted less than my actual age ><"
But most of those questions were like :/

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:16 am
It says I'm 15, but they don't have enough choices!  

Jetfirehack

_t 0 f u u

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:13 pm
i act like a 20 yr old...'coz i hav to or i'm dead meat stressed

i'm 15 btw  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:34 am
Wo bu zai tao kong xu ri zi
Zhe yi lu dou bu zai ao
Ye xu ai qing jiu shi shu neng sheng qiao
Ni jue dui xiang bu dao wo duo ke wang
Rang sheng huo ran shang yi xie yan liao

You Are 16 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

I act like a 16 year old. But I am 16 right now. xD

Shi hong cheng huang huo lan dian zi dou hao
Yi juan yi juan de wei rao
Zhong yu neng zi zai de tan cheng shuo ai ni
Huo yi dian jiu ran shao

Yuffie__Kisaragi

--Fufu Pooh

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:24 pm
You Are 5 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:51 pm
You Are 20 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

x~Jiang~x

Mysterious Art Request

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:29 pm
You Are 19 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:45 pm
the first time i took the test, it said i act like a 22 year old (2 years older), but when i took the test again (changed my answer for the question about rock), it says i act my age (20 year old) xd I guess people who listen to rock are more mature whee  

lizasmiles

2,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tohru and Yuki

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:17 pm
I act like 19 yrs old.. actually I am 14...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:14 pm

interesting.
ut I talk like a little girl and I dress lolita.....:scratch:scratch:  

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out