Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
CHEESIEST RE scene! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like VS. battle?
  yes
  no
View Results

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:50 pm
Jeebus...all those lines are so horribly cheesy. I don't know if someone has already said this, but Alfred Ashford's laugh is cheesy enough. Sad thing is, I can do it almost perfectly.

Alfred Ashford: Try not to die too soon, I so want to enjoy this. Muhehehhe!

Claire: *ears explode from laughing*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:46 pm
I am thoroughly convinced that Barry is a walking block of cheese carved in the likeness of a human 'Nuff said  

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Desann4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:26 am
"Chris. You're one of my top men. You finish her"
I liked the scene but when I heard Wesker say that line, I fell from my chair. It may not be funny to some people but he treated Chris like nothing happened in the Spencer Mansion.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:32 am
Well to be fair, Wesker probably spent a good half a year at least being Chris' leader, and only 3 months later doesn't seem like a lot.
Besides, it's not like he was being serious, I mean he obviously expected Chris to die.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Desann4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:12 am
I know that but still...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:34 am
Anything Barry says preaty much XD

Come on =3 Jill sandwich is ledgandery now XD As is the blood lines =3  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:37 am
The number of times that 'what is it' is said during re1 is cheesy enough...however im suprised i havent found something where someones just put every 'what is it' in the game into a video  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:43 pm
Resident_Kyo
when jill gets the shotgun in RE1 and steps into that square room and the ceiling is falling down. barry kicks the door down and lets jill out he said
I HOPE I GET THIS RIGHT!!

"wow you were almost a jill sandwich there!"

that makes you wanna say 4. itchy tasty

"That was close. You were almost a Jill Sandwich."

I'm pretty sure that's what it is, but that's what I chose also.

FYI, in Dead Rising, one of the restaraunts in the food court is called "Jill's Sandwiches"  

Bain Supremacy

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:10 am
Bain Supremacy
FYI, in Dead Rising, one of the restaraunts in the food court is called "Jill's Sandwiches"

It's been mentioned  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:15 am
well since we are talking about barry i think it was stupid that he would walk in about every room in RE1 and he would say "what is this!?!?!?!?"  

Resident_Kyo

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:22 pm
1:"Woah! That was a close one! You were almost a Jill sandwich!"
Two:"I found a lockpick, you, the master of lockpickign should take it."
And third and cheesiest: "So waddya say when we get back we do a little...overtime..." Says ashley to Leon, c'mon hes like 20 something I dont know, she's like 18!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:05 pm
"Don't open that door!!:-Barry Burton RE1

Its probably the chhheesiest sounding line in any game. Its not what he said its how he said it. Coupled with the terrible cut scene animation of the first game.
also...

“...you, the master of unlocking, take it with you.”- Barry Burton RE1.. Its like some bodys 10 year old kid wrote the dilogue for that game.

This should have been a poll. LoL  

paperchase417

Marguerite Blakeney

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:22 am
well, who doesn't love the jill sandwich line? i know that's got to be one of my favorites.

...the more i think about it, though, the more i realize you guys are right--leon does scream everyone's name! i mean, "CLAIRE!!!" "ADAAA!!!" "ASHLEY!!!" "LUUUIIISS!!!" "MIIIIIIKE!!!" he's just about at the same level as vader in rots! "NOOOOOOOO!!!" xd

i think the cheeziest thing in RE, though, would have to be any time alfred ashford laughs. he doesn't need a line--he just needs to laugh, and you have cheeziness. put him with barry and the cheeze would be hilariously overwhelming!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:19 am
Marguerite Blakeney
well, who doesn't love the jill sandwich line? i know that's got to be one of my favorites.

...the more i think about it, though, the more i realize you guys are right--leon does scream everyone's name! i mean, "CLAIRE!!!" "ADAAA!!!" "ASHLEY!!!" "LUUUIIISS!!!" "MIIIIIIKE!!!" he's just about at the same level as vader in rots! "NOOOOOOOO!!!" xd

i think the cheeziest thing in RE, though, would have to be any time alfred ashford laughs. he doesn't need a line--he just needs to laugh, and you have cheeziness. put him with barry and the cheeze would be hilariously overwhelming!
Never a dull moment in Resident Evil eh? But I wonder how a Jill Sandwich would tast...Hmmm  

Dolor Vexillum

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces