Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:15 pm
Alies
*Alies nodded.* She can visit you when she wants. Shes old enough now. She'll stay in the bar and just walk over.
i need to spend time with my daughter and you know as well as i do that it is more then a days walk from the fallen goddess to here  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:18 pm
Rimshee
Alies
*Alies nodded.* She can visit you when she wants. Shes old enough now. She'll stay in the bar and just walk over.
i need to spend time with my daughter and you know as well as i do that it is more then a days walk from the fallen goddess to here

*She nodded.* Aye, but don't forget shes a witch hun. She can stay with me. Its what she wants.  

Alies

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:20 pm
She finished her cup of tea and rose to her feet, cleaning out the cup and making her way back next to Rim, sitting beside him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:21 pm
Alies
Rimshee
Alies

*She nodded.* Aye, but don't forget shes a witch hun. She can stay with me. Its what she wants.
i ment for witches and you know it, there is a bigger danger of her going from the fallen goddess to here then there is of a dog dieing when hit in the head by a car  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Diana A McLein

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:22 pm
*Diana looked over at Irana. She wanted to know what was going to happen is she was to stay. She got up and walked over to the counter.* What do you want to eat? *She asked Irana.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:23 pm
Inara_Lenza
She finished her cup of tea and rose to her feet, cleaning out the cup and making her way back next to Rim, sitting beside him.
*he wrapped his arms around her*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Rimshee
Alies
Rimshee
Alies

i ment for witches and you know it, there is a bigger danger of her going from the fallen goddess to here then there is of a dog dieing when hit in the head by a car

I know that so do you want her to stay? She can have her own room if you want her to stay. We can give her a chance to show us she can take care of herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Rimshee

She smiled softly as she leaned against him, looking over at Diana. "I'm not really hungry right now, but thank you for asking."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:27 pm
Alies
Rimshee
Alies
Rimshee
Alies

I know that so do you want her to stay? She can have her own room if you want her to stay. We can give her a chance to show us she can take care of herself.
she can stay in my house, she can have a suit which is like a little apartment  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:28 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She smiled softly as she leaned against him, looking over at Diana. "I'm not really hungry right now, but thank you for asking."

*She nodded and went back to her seat. It seemed like she was going to stay here after all. She sighed deeply and placed her head in her hand.*  

Diana A McLein

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:31 pm
Quote:
she can stay in my house, she can have a suit which is like a little apartment

I know what it is. *She glanced over at Diana and stood up.* I'm sorry but I must go. Neph is waiting for me back at the bar. *She stood up and walked over to Rim then gently kissed his cheek.* Thank you. *She walked over to Diana and gave her a hug.* I will visit you hun. I will not abnodon you. *She turned around, put her hood back over her head and left.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:32 pm
*She hugged her mother.* and I will be back at the bar. *She watched her mother leave then sighed. She didn't feel abnodoned but she was going to miss her mother.*  

Diana A McLein

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:34 pm
Alies
I know what it is. *She glanced over at Diana and stood up.* I'm sorry but I must go. Neph is waiting for me back at the bar. *She stood up and walked over to Rim then gently kissed his cheek.* Thank you. *She walked over to Diana and gave her a hug.* I will visit you hun. I will not abnodon you. *She turned around, put her hood back over her head and left.*
act as if you're insulting me...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:37 pm
Diana A McLein
*She hugged her mother.* and I will be back at the bar. *She watched her mother leave then sighed. She didn't feel abnodoned but she was going to miss her mother.*
sweety...something you want?  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Diana A McLein

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:40 pm
Rimshee
Diana A McLein
sweety...something you want?

*She shock her head.* No thank you daddy. Is there a lake around here?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff