Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
freakiest resident evil moment ever!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freaky?
  poll whore
View Results

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:47 am
Baby Oil
I'm terrified of the Cerebrus.....Ha Lisa annoyed me xp Same with the Regeneradors(sp?) I wasted every bit of ammo I had to try and kill them! gonk

After the first round of shotgun shells, did you not think something was up with the Regenerators? That, and they look like they have tumors all over their bodies...

Just saying...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:35 am
Hey I wasted more than a few loads of ammo on Lisa when I first saw her. and it's not like you can actually see the plagas on a regenerator when you don't have the IR scope.  

Biohazard EXTREME

BabyOil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:39 am
NotteRequiem
Baby Oil
I'm terrified of the Cerebrus.....Ha Lisa annoyed me xp Same with the Regeneradors(sp?) I wasted every bit of ammo I had to try and kill them! gonk

After the first round of shotgun shells, did you not think something was up with the Regenerators? That, and they look like they have tumors all over their bodies...

Just saying...

I thought it would die after a while of shooting. But I was wrong. ^^;; @ Bio true.....you could never guess they were the plagas until you look though the scope and shoot them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:41 pm
I thought they did die after you shot them a load of times (or used a well placed rocket). Worked for me first time through.
As for Lisa at least she fell so you could pass her.  

Ivory Lie

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:45 pm
I know you cant see them without the scope... I wasted about 15 shotgun blasts on one once, and figured out it wasn't going down. That, and it scared me half to death so I decided to leave it alone... until the scope fell into my lap 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:08 pm
Right when I first saw the regeneraters, I was freaked out. I ketp shooting it with my upgraded Stryker, but he wouldn't die!  

StriderHayato

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:14 pm
I got lucky, just like I do with every Resident Evil. Somehow, when I first met the regenerator, I got this crazy notion to ignore it and move on. So I did, then AFTER I got the scope and read the file, I was like, "Thank god, I didn't bother fighting that first one."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I got lucky, just like I do with every Resident Evil. Somehow, when I first met the regenerator, I got this crazy notion to ignore it and move on. So I did, then AFTER I got the scope and read the file, I was like, "Thank god, I didn't bother fighting that first one."[/quote

just repeatedly blow it up with a mine thrower or something. im sure itll go down

Resident_Kyo

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:05 pm
No... I'm pretty sure you're required to snipe it.

If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.. (providing a source, please wink )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:39 pm
NotteRequiem

They'll die if you shoot them enough or with a powerful weapon. My source is personal experience.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:45 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
NotteRequiem

They'll die if you shoot them enough or with a powerful weapon. My source is personal experience.
No, youre right. But trust me it's not as simple as you say. It takes a ridiculous amound of ammo to take one down without sniping. I had so use about six Magnum bullets once. IF that. Probably more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:50 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa
NotteRequiem

No, youre right. But trust me it's not as simple as you say. It takes a ridiculous amound of ammo to take one down without sniping. I had so use about six Magnum bullets once. IF that. Probably more.
Yeah, I wasn't saying that it's easy, I was just saying that it works.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:52 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Yeah, I wasn't saying that it's easy, I was just saying that it works.
Well, in that case, that it does.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:19 am
This was pretty freaky for me, but in a way it was funny also. In RE4, when you are about to fight the Del Lago monster, I stood on the pier right next to the boat. I was looking out in the lake to see if I could find the monster, and it jumped out and ate me! I was so freaked out, but I couldn't stop laughing.  

StriderHayato

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:44 pm
It would have to be resident evil 4 mercinares mode trapped in a house with no ammo with hundreds of villages and chainsaw weilding psyhos swaming in. eek  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff