Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
Full Moon Wo Sagashite Wallpaper Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wallpaper
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 44 ]
Total Votes : 44

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:04 pm
Manga Meroko wears black but anime Meroko wears red. I think they changed it in the anime to make her more colorful. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:08 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Manga Meroko wears black but anime Meroko wears red. I think they changed it in the anime to make her more colorful. 3nodding
I see... I've never noticed it before. -taps her head- >.<  

Froggy Furnishings

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:22 pm
I thought she wore red, too, until I started finding all these manga scans of her wearing black. I was confused at first but then somebody told me that the colors are a little different in the anime. (Like Takuto's hair. They made it...grey. I still wonder why they didn't just leave it black. confused )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:00 pm
I dunno...to me, his hair looked kind of grayish black and...greenish. @__@;; There must be something wrong with my eyes.  

Lepidus Light

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:29 pm
There's nothing wrong with your eyes because it's the same thing for me. At times it looks kinda grey or grey-black and then at times it looks green-ish. Maybe it's just the computer, though. I don't know. It's weird. confused

In this screenshot it looks grey.
User Image
I had to post this pic 'cause it's really cute. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:33 pm
Yea, I found Takuto's hair confusing also. xp  

Froggy Furnishings

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:14 pm
Quote:
There's nothing wrong with your eyes because it's the same thing for me. At times it looks kinda grey or grey-black and then at times it looks green-ish. Maybe it's just the computer, though. I don't know. It's weird.

Nah, there's nothing wrong with your computer since my DVDs look like that as well. ^^; Takuto's multi-colored hair - changes randomly to catch fans off guard! Ack...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:38 am
Lepidus Light
Quote:
There's nothing wrong with your eyes because it's the same thing for me. At times it looks kinda grey or grey-black and then at times it looks green-ish. Maybe it's just the computer, though. I don't know. It's weird.

Nah, there's nothing wrong with your computer since my DVDs look like that as well. ^^; Takuto's multi-colored hair - changes randomly to catch fans off guard! Ack...

*deep announcer voice* What strange color will Takuto's hair be next? Nobody knows..  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:27 am
Aisu-Kitsune
Lepidus Light
Quote:

*deep announcer voice* What strange color will Takuto's hair be next? Nobody knows..
YELLOW! lol....no....wait...its coming to me........rainbow!! MUWAHAHAHA xd lol. ill laugh if it turns rainbow. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:01 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Aisu-Kitsune
Lepidus Light
Quote:

YELLOW! lol....no....wait...its coming to me........rainbow!! MUWAHAHAHA xd lol. ill laugh if it turns rainbow. xd

User Image

rofl  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:30 pm
Aisu-Kitsune

User Image

rofl

xD; That's hilarious! Takuto and his hair...*shakes head* The next thing we know he'll have an afro.
*pales*
Wait, no!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:02 pm
Lepidus Light
Aisu-Kitsune

User Image

rofl

xD; That's hilarious! Takuto and his hair...*shakes head* The next thing we know he'll have an afro.
*pales*
Wait, no!

lol! I don't think he could fit his hat over a 'fro. xd  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:05 pm
eek

...*registering the picture...*

rofl HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! OMG!!! that's sooooo good!! xd *rolls on the floor* HAHAHAH!! omg...that is like...the best! nice! ^^

afro? lol. i agree w/ aisu. i dont think it'll fit. lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:05 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Aisu-Kitsune
Lepidus Light
Quote:

User Image

rofl
O_O O_O O_O

OMG!!! LMAO!!!!  

Froggy Furnishings

xXHirokoXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:20 pm
hey mitsuki is the best bbut have u realize dat her eyes cahnges at some picturres  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff