Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:20 am
solarfacade
Jinnyb
rofl I love this smiley!

For the sake of being random. My friend and I were watching FMwS and we noticed that Mitsuki's dad's name was Koga, Aoi. Then my friend said that Koga could be translated as yellow river. Then we were looking at pictures and saw that Aoi's hair is green.

Koga Aoi has green hair...

mrgreen Translated literally it would be

Yellow River is blue has green hair. xd

Yesh... sweatdrop

Haha, that is weird. I didn't know that. Do you know if his name is written with those kanji?

Probably not sweatdrop but those were just from the words we knew. Be funny if it was though. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:52 am
o_0! Kga is yellow river? o_0!!! really? I never payed attention to her dad's name. i'll get back to you all when i get my comics out of my shed. its in the shed because i couldnt focus for my AP exams...now that its over i should be able to take it out, but im so lazy to. lol xd its just that i have too many...>_< and too hot to go into the shed and get it out...ill sweat madly before i can finish...  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:40 pm
Jinnyb
solarfacade
Jinnyb
rofl I love this smiley!

For the sake of being random. My friend and I were watching FMwS and we noticed that Mitsuki's dad's name was Koga, Aoi. Then my friend said that Koga could be translated as yellow river. Then we were looking at pictures and saw that Aoi's hair is green.

Yesh... sweatdrop

Haha, that is weird. I didn't know that. Do you know if his name is written with those kanji?

Probably not sweatdrop but those were just from the words we knew. Be funny if it was though. xd

*blinks* I thought that was a subtitle error. *tilts head* It doesn't really make sense if Koga Aoi = Kouyama Mitsuki's father but different last name... or... is this some new Japanese part of the culture that I never knew about? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:32 pm
Leri
Jinnyb
solarfacade
Jinnyb
rofl I love this smiley!

Yesh... sweatdrop

*blinks* I thought that was a subtitle error. *tilts head* It doesn't really make sense if Koga Aoi = Kouyama Mitsuki's father but different last name... or... is this some new Japanese part of the culture that I never knew about? sweatdrop

I think Mitsuki has her mother's last name. Her grandmother hated Aoi, so it wouldn't be surprising if Mitsuki wasn't even allowed to use his name.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:44 pm
solarfacade
Leri
Jinnyb
solarfacade
Jinnyb
rofl I love this smiley!

Yesh... sweatdrop

I think Mitsuki has her mother's last name. Her grandmother hated Aoi, so it wouldn't be surprising if Mitsuki wasn't even allowed to use his name.

Yeah, most likely she uses her mother's last name. Besides, Fuzuki's last name is also Kouyama. And I remember in one of the chapters (can't remember which number) there was somebody named Koga who came to the house... I think it was Aoi's dad... but i'm not sure. sweatdrop It seemed like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:26 pm
Ah... I see. Mitsuki's family tree is weird. ~_~; Wish I still had it...  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:24 pm
My random moment:

COW TIPPING!!!

MUWAHAHAHA  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:03 pm
I just wanted to say I love the banner on the front page of the guild. It's so prettyful. <3  

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Eternal Hime

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:53 am
Yonaki
I just wanted to say I love the banner on the front page of the guild. It's so prettyful. <3

o.o It is. u.u Has alot of Arina Tanemura's characters! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:40 pm
xd Thanks Yonaki heart I used images of the main characters in her series so that people might think "o.o I've seen that character somewhere before..."  

Leri
Vice Captain

RetributionandRevelations

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:16 pm
Yonaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:22 pm
Leri
xd Thanks Yonaki heart I used images of the main characters in her series so that people might think "o.o I've seen that character somewhere before..."
You're welcome. ^^ So I'm guessing I was the first to comment about it?  

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:56 pm
Yonaki
Leri

Minus Kaze-san, yes 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:22 pm
Leri
Yonaki
Leri

Minus Kaze-san, yes 3nodding
haha...i gave her glomping and stugg.... heart i love it...its so good~ heart Leri-san~ you rock!! heart  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:50 pm
Leri~~ I like your banner too~! It's really pretty. 4laugh  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers