Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:13 am
His expression drooped and he frowned, he took it and looked down at it. "The stupid, mental, money stealing .. gah!" he said annoyed. "I bought it because i do know that its a complex spell, containing a strong beast. and i didnt want you to have to hurt yourself. Its strange, i just dont want you to have to shed your own blood.. ive seen so much of that, i dont want you to be apart of it..." he sighed and looked down at the scroll again. "so this makes someone fall in love with you?" he asked quietly. He shrugged and adjusted his trousers, as his book was digging in his leg. He looked up at Alies, making sure she hadn't noticed his discomfort.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:00 am
Naph, I would kill myself for you a little blood shed for the one I love wouldn't hurt. *She looked down at the scroll again and sighed. She had used these poitons many time before. She hated seeing him hurt like this...it was even makign him uncomfortible. She looked down at his lap and noticed he was hiding something. She ignored it, she didn't want to push him to tell her anything.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:20 am
He looked up at her, "That will never happen, i could never live with myself if you did that." He watched her looking at the scroll, "You ok?" he asked softly. He smiled again and touched her hand softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:23 am
*She nodded and folded up the scroll.* I would do anything for you. *She stood up.* I'm going to go see what I can find for your potion. We might need a cult. *She walked into the kitchen to leave him be. She didn't want to bother him, he looked like he was busy before she walked in. She went over to her spell book and flipped through the pages.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:28 am
He nodded as she left, he stood up and flipped the book out of his pocket and quickly finished off his entry. He put it down on the bar and walked to the kitchen to look for Alies, he found her looking in her book. He slowly crept up behind her and ran his hands down her body, kissing her neck. "You mean so much to me." he whispered in her ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:36 am
*She shiverd softly and smiled.* I love you Naph. I don't want you to be in pain any more. Thats why I am willing to do so much for you. *She continued to flip through the book.* I'm going to find something Naph. I have to. *She whispered the last words to herself.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:40 am
He sighed, "Even so, i dont want you hurting yourself in the process. Ive been this way a long time, so there is no rush in finding a cure, one step at a time eh?" he smiled and kissed her ear. "Just concentrate on a containment spell, i need you to see the way that i am, before we start to try and change me.. just for my own state of mind, i cant explain why i need you to do this for me.." He half hoped she would find something, a way to stop the killing, but he didnt want to lose his strength. He had come to rely on the transformations to stay alive...... he glanced back through the door to where his book lay, it had been a journal, he had filled it with details of each day on the run, each gruewling kill, from the very first day, the pages spattered with blood and tears.. he wanted to finish it with a good ending, the last pages of his life he hoped would be the best....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:03 pm
*She smiled and kissed his lips.* I love you Naph. *She flipped through the pages and found something. Her eyes lit up and she looked at him.* Here, would this do for you? *She handed him the book to let him read.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:35 pm
Alies
*She smiled and kissed his lips.* I love you Naph. *She flipped through the pages and found something. Her eyes lit up and she looked at him.* Here, would this do for you? *She handed him the book to let him read.*

He took the book from her and skimmed down the page, he shook his head, "i dont understand, what is it?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:39 pm
*She smiled softly up at him.* Our bodies join as one. We have to be in a fire, our bodies pressed against each other. I have to make a potion that we have to drink before so we do not get burned. *She took the book from him and read it again.* If the spell works I will be able to help you stop the killings. I will not turn but I will feel when you start to hunger the flesh.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:43 pm
Alies
*She smiled softly up at him.* Our bodies join as one. We have to be in a fire, our bodies pressed against each other. I have to make a potion that we have to drink before so we do not get burned. *She took the book from him and read it again.* If the spell works I will be able to help you stop the killings. I will not turn but I will feel when you start to hunger the flesh.

His eyes darkened and he stepped away to frown at her, "i could Never do that to you!" he exclaimed "i thought you were gunna make a containment spell??"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:48 pm
Naphalm
Alies

His eyes darkened and he stepped away to frown at her, "i could Never do that to you!" he exclaimed "i thought you were gunna make a containment spell??"

Naph our bodies would be one! I would not change!! *She stood up and threw the book down.* Damn it, we would extange blood. You would drink mine and I would drink yours. That way your blood would be running through my vains! Containment spells are hard to come by..I thought you would've known that by the old man. Look, whatever just...never mind. *Her mind was racing, she didn't even know what she was saying. She walked out side and sat down in front of the tree her arms were crossed over her chest.* Why won't he let me do what needs to be done? *She asked the tree softly.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:58 pm
He watched her storm out and sighed. He went to the window and saw her infront of the tree. Shaking his head he went back into the bar and got himself a rum. He saw his journal on the bar and he opened it to flick through it. With an angry yell he threw it across the room and it hit the wall with a bang. He closed his eyes and slumped forward onto the bar..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:03 am
*She pulled her knees up to her chest and hid her face in them. She wanted to help him but it seemed like he didn't want her help. God did she miss him. She wanted his arms wrapped around her, she wanted him to tell her everything would be alright. She didn't know why she was so agervated with him. She got up and walked into the bar and saw him there. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest.* Please just hold me. *She whispered softly.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:55 am
He looked up at her, and slid his arms around her. He hugged her for ages, he sighed and his body relaxed into her embrace. He kissed her neck and whispered an apolgy into her ear. He pulled away slightly. "You must understand that its not that i dont appriciate everything your doing, its just ... I've seen so much pain and death, ive lost so much, ive seen magic users kill themselves dabbling in magic, trying to get me a cure, so im sorry. I may be a little reluctant to let you try yourself." he chuckled and held her tight again. He glanced at the book on the floor, "... i used to keep a journal of everything, i wrote so much detail, i thought it would lessen the guilt and all that.... its almost full..." he whispered.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff