Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:22 pm
((Off to Industrial Industry))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:50 pm
((go at it)  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:47 pm
Allen stuck his head through the door and looked around.
"'Kay." He called after his departing boss. Once he was gone, the one left grined mischeiviously and went to the phone. He dialed and spent a few minutes in cheerful conversation with someone before hanging up in an infinately better mood.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:00 pm
Vincent looked down and sighed, but quickly regained interest to the girl's question. "Yes . . ", he smiled a bit then - noticing the girl bowed, quickly bowed in response. ". . . yes - and well. . . I'm not the boss here."

Another sigh. Is that really the reason she came this far?

"This building is Byako's premier library!!! One of a kind, it is!!! It house many of Byako's written knowledge and arts and relics! Err. . . forget about the relic part. And I am it's designated skywatcher today. Yup. Yes I am! Now - as of leaders and such - I guess you are referring to the librarian. Do you have an account with us? A library card perhaps? I'm really sorry but you need to have a book before you can get to the rooftop and read -- if you could just step back to the edge and fall to the first floor and start over at the information desk, I'll be sure to assist you on all the details to get registered."

DeVars

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:24 pm
*The door to the library flew open, and in the doorway, Miso stood, one hand propped on hip, and the other dragging Jacquelyn behind. Miso walked up to the front desk, and batted his (Miso looks and sounds like a girl, [a pretty, albeit under-developed one] for those of you unaware.) lashes at the person sitting there.* Excuse me, but I was harrased by a blind man that works here. He claims I owe some books or something...Which I don't.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:34 pm
Jacquelyn stood up, with dazed eyes. " Owie..." She shakes her head and snaps back into her normal self. " Yea, I've known Miso for quite some time now and I've never seen him check out a book. Ever. But then again, there's a lot of things I never saw him do...but that's besides the point!" She slams her fist on the desk, " And that blind man was trespassing!"  

MasterHan

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:19 pm
The man at the counter, whose back offered a view of ebony black wings and black hair. He turned around at their complaints and lifted his head to look at them from beneath the soft spikes of void black hair. His eyes were a blood crimson color, not quite glowing, but almost giving that impression from the reflections of the light.
He drew a sheet of paper from a drawer and placed a pen to the paper.
"Name and organization, if applicable?" He inquired politely. "I'll have to submit a complaint form before I can do anything personally, I hope you'll understand."
Ansem... He smiled politely at them. "I'll also need to know what books he says you owe, so that I can clear or confirm that..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:31 pm
Because things are the way they are. . .

Daisuke soon showed up riding the elevator Ansem showed. He followed Allan as he saw Vinchie got busy with an unexpected visitor from the rooftop. He wanted to see how the exact library routine works.

The little kid peered at the desk to see who Allan was talking to and looked around the whole lobby where he was once, and then into the sheet he drew.

. . . things will not stay the way they are.
-Bertolt Brecht

DeVars

Anakoni

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:32 pm
*Miso's eyes narrowed, and a look of annoyance crossed his face.* Those facts are trivial. But if you must know...My name is Miso, and I am the leader of the ISA. If you check your records, you'll find that checking out a book would have been...impossible, given certain circumstances.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:31 am
Allan's pen froze mid-calm stroke.
"ISA, did you say?" He looked up slowly from the paper, his eyes most definately glowing like hot embers, bloody red through char black hair. "Not the Immortal Spirit Army?" His voice was still polite, but it seemed... these were dangerous waters to be tredding in. Perhaps he really had made progress--or perhaps his binding forced a gentler hand--for in years prior, the Harbringer of Destruction would have slain them. He did not lift the pen from the paper, but it was ball point, so there was no great pool of ink beneath it.
His pale face was still, but not calm, much like a glassy sea before a storm breaks in fullest fury on the water.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

MasterHan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:24 pm
Jacquelyn took this the time to analyze both people's expressions and emotions to the best she can. Sure is useful when you're entire body is bionic, you get to see stuff you normally don't see. Miso's was relatively calm, yet slightly aggrivated.

'Well that's normal' Jacquelyn thought to herself.

She then shifted her eyes to stare down the man at the counter. He was considerably harder to perceive, especially since he seemed to keep his cool and his temper. But past all the excellent cover up, Jacquelyn did read a hint of...surprise?

'Hm...odd.' She once again thought to herself.

Noticing that there was a pause, and that the man at the counter was waiting for an answer, Jacquelyn decided to take a step in. " Yes, of course the Immortal Spirit Army. Do you know of any other clans that have the acronym of I, S, and A?" She replied, quizzically.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:02 am
Himiko nodded "A library card. Okay I guess I could use one. Will you meet me at the bottom?" And did you mention your name>"  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:53 pm
*Miso couldn't help but smile.* You look shocked. Don't tell you me you actually believed that we could be struck down by something like an orbital strike? *Miso began to laugh hysterically.* Bwahahahahaaaa! It'll take alot more than THAT to kill ME! And so long as I live, so does the ISA!

*Miso paused, blinking a few times.* So, are you going to clear up that false late-fee or what?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:34 pm
Allan smiled at them, and returned to his form, stretching his wings out as far as they could go before settling them once more. "I'll need the name of the book still, sir. And your library card." He was all polite once more. "The destruction of ISA was in our records. I wasn't aware it had been rebuilt, and we usually know everything. I commend you, though. To rebuild after such destruction. and in the same place. Most excellent work."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas