Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:30 pm
Skymeri
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Skymeri
Um, I just read like all of the summaries for the new chapters and my head hurts now. @_@ Is it just me or does almost every guy -love- Haine!? I mean wth is the Mailman doing leaning over Haine. o_o And Maora acting like a man? xD Last thing, I don't know who to cheer for anymore: Fake Shizumasa or Real Shizumasa? I like teh both of them! >_<

...I'm going to crack in two ._.
i dont like the real one...he's...evil!! scream lol. anyway, im cheering for fake shizumasa. he cares for her so much heart

:tapes skymeri's head so it won't crack: xd
LoLz, ty! xD
np! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:22 pm
i'm confused with all this ahhhh  

Caprika

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:35 pm
Skymeri
Um, I just read like all of the summaries for the new chapters and my head hurts now. @_@ Is it just me or does almost every guy -love- Haine!? I mean wth is the Mailman doing leaning over Haine. o_o And Maora acting like a man? xD Last thing, I don't know who to cheer for anymore: Fake Shizumasa or Real Shizumasa? I like teh both of them! >_<

...I'm going to crack in two ._.

I noticed that it's like that in a lot of Arina's mangas. The main character usually has everyone falling in love with them. Which sort of bothers me...but yeah..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:52 am
User Image

I know its small but I hope you can see it >__>

Notice that in the top right corner there's a more masculine Maora!

... Excuse Leri as she goes into her obsessing phase heart  

Leri
Vice Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:03 am
Oh yeah! eek I just noticed that snippet of Shizumasa and Maguri right there is the exact... drawing that Tanemura Arina put on her blog!

Wow. It really was her blog. WHEE~

P.S. Excuse Leri once again, Leri is hyper.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:00 pm
thats true about her manga that everyone loves the main character which kind of is boring if its all the same but at the same time amusing. I like teh picture of them it is interesting  

Caprika

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Leri
User Image

I know its small but I hope you can see it >__>

Notice that in the top right corner there's a more masculine Maora!

... Excuse Leri as she goes into her obsessing phase heart

Oh wow. That's cool and at the same time sort of weird. surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:44 pm
solarfacade
Who are your favorite characters? I like Maora. Haine is cute, too.

I like the mail-man and Shizumasa ^^ The whole 2 Shizumasa thing kina confuses me, but other than that I love the manga! heart  

dianakitsune

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:34 pm
Here's a neato pic I found @ http://eternellesnow.free.fr/ :
http://eternellesnow.free.fr/shinshi doumei cross/council student/gallery/groupe02.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:55 am
Oh yeah! Those piccies were on http://www.s-manga.net/ for their character bios xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

Caprika

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:21 pm
thats a cool site  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:36 am
Yeah it is. Even though I don't know what it says (curse my inability to read Japanese!). sweatdrop  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Caprika

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:54 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Yeah it is. Even though I don't know what it says (curse my inability to read Japanese!). sweatdrop
thats okay i can't either  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:48 pm
Yay, Leri, thank you SO much for posting that! Someone posted a link to it on the Tanemura Arina LJ community I belong to, but for some reason the s-manga.net page never loads on my computer, so I wasn't able to look at a big version of it. Ahhh, Mao-kun looks so cute. biggrin He kind of reminds me of Sirius Black, in a clean-cut sort of way. (I normally wouldn't say something like that, but I'm so excited for the new Harry Potter book... aaaah!)  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Mitsukiyume

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:36 am
wai!!! luv this series so far! hope it turns out good... lol.. i didn't lik full moon's ending too much or kyoko's.. sad  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff