Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Planet Guardians: Clash of the Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Episode 2 Poll: Which Titan Senshi should bite it first?
  Sailor Hyperion
  Sailor Coeus
  Sailor Theia
  Sailor Phoebe
  Sailor Themis
View Results

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:47 pm
Sailor Charon had found herself ending up heading towards the garden. It was one of her favorite places to visit, before she had become the gardian for Pluto and was put to sleep. Arriving at the garden though she found that she wasn't the only one to head there. She had found Sailor Dream walking through the garden, examining the flowers.

"So this is where you have been." He commented, as she made a quick glance around to see if Sailor Miranda might be around as well. Though to her disappointment she wasn't. Atleast she found somone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:20 am
"Hmm?" Sailor Dream glanced over her shoulder at Sailor Charon. "Oh, hello." She turned to her fellow senshi. "Sailor Miranda and Ceres have gone to check the bedroom to see if they went in there and caused any damage." She smiled as she brushed blllue and blond locks of hair from out of her face.  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:45 am
"Well atleast now I know almost everyone is still around somewhere, Saturn Knight decided to head out early so he's already gone." She informed her, as she made her way towards her, bending down infront of the flowers she was just looking at. The small orangeish cluster of flowers were Clivia miniata. It took them around three years to fully bloom, and she was somewhat surprised to see that they were still around. They were very troublesome to take care of, but when they bloomed they were quiet beautiful.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:26 am
Sailor Miranda and Ceres made it to the princess's bedroom. Nothing seemed to be out of place, but she decided to make sure. She she looked, she found a small book sitting under the bed.

She picked it up and looked. "Ceres... I think I found Princess Pluto's diary..."

((Ikumi can decide what the diary says, since she also plays the princess.))  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:19 pm
((Ohh boy eek , I have no idea what to put for what's in the diary sweatdrop , so if it kind of sucks im sorry blaugh ))

10-2-XXXX

I've just recieved news today that the guardian chosen to be my protector has died by some unknown illness. It saddens me greatly to hear about what has happened to him, being so young and at the prime of his life too. I just wish I could have gotten to know him better before he passed away. I had met him a couple times in order to get to know him better. He seemed like a very nice, and dependable person. He mentioned his only family he had left was his younger sister, seeing how his parents had died a while back.

His funeral is tomorrow, I plan on going to it to pay my final respects to him. I will truely miss Kohaku-kun.

10-4-XXXX

It hasn't even been two days since his funeral and they have already found a new guardian. It turns out that Kohaku had requested his sister Kohana take the posistion in his place. At first there was a ruckas about whether or not she was capable to fill the posistion, though after a little persuading on my part they allowed her to do it. I know she will be just fine, and I can't wait to formally meet her, seeing how at the funeral I was only able to more or less say hello.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:03 am
Seeing as he was on Miranda's shoulder, Ceres looked at the diary and read a couple entries. "Hmm..." So... If it wasn't for the princess... Kohana wouldn't even be a guardian... I didn't know that...

"Why is he such a jerk, Saturn Knight I mean..." Dream was now standing and looking at Charon.  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:08 pm
Kohana stood up, as she turned to face Sailor Dream. Personally she had no idea on how to answer that question. In her personal opinion he just seemed to be the womanizing type, and was only serious whenever there was trouble or there was no women around.

"I guess that's just the way he can be at times." She replied, as she shrugged it off.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:58 pm
"..." Dream sighed as she ran her fingers through her long hair. "I think we should go get Sailor Miranda and Ceres-kun and head back to Earth..."  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Lacroia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:18 pm
(( I'll give you guys one more day of "free-time" to socialize. Next episode starts tommorow pirate ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:11 pm
Sailor Miranda read the diary. "That's very interesting. Do you think we should tell Charon about this or put it back?" She wanted to put it back. She knew how scary Princess Pluto could be when angry and didn't want to upset her when she grew back up.  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:56 pm
"Sure, here i'll lead the way. The castle can be a bit confusing to try and find your way around in." She replied, as she headed back into the castle. She began to make her way in the direction of Pluto's room, checking occasionally to make sure that Sailor Dream was following her. She just hoped that Sailor Miranda and Ceres didn't get into anything of Pluto's, otherwise things could get bad once she grew up again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:11 pm
Kiyoshi took a long and hot shower, yet he couldn't get Sailor Theia out of his mind. He nibbled on leftovers for dinner, with a towel around his waist. After staring at the television for about an hour, he gave up and finally went to bed.  

lightsenshi

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:29 am
"I think it would be a good idea to put it back But we should admit that we did go through her room." Ceres sighed as his pointy ear twitched. "I hear someone coming..."

Sailor Dream sighed as she continued to follow Sailor Charon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:49 am
Thanks for playing up until now, today we start

Episode 2: The one who would not fight
An odd request is given to Sailor Miranda from Two of the defected Titan Senshi and it seems she is kidnapped. The other Guardians go to rescue her but not all is as it seems and a old friend shows up in an unexpected place. Themis, right hand of Cronos comes to execute the traitors Arietis and Eurydice with Theia and Phoebe in tow.

Featured Villains:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sailor Theia
Name: Iolanthe
Element of Influence: Starlight
Target Planet: Venus
Personality: Childish, Playfull
Actual Gender: Female
Attacks: Theia Starshine Shower - calls down a rain of light that temporarily blinds all who see it.
Relationships: Is loyal to the boss, Sailor Cronos, and loves working with Sailor Phoebe. Hates just about everyone else. Recently developed a crush on Saturn Knight. Will most likely be unable to fight him.

Sailor Phoebe
Element of Influence: Lunar light
Target: The Moon
Personality: Careful, Impatient, Hot-headed
Attacks: Phoebe Moonshine Arrows - launches an arrow from her Cresent Bow
Relationships: Is loyal to both Cronos and Themis but always tries to be lenient on her friend and weaker senshi Theia. She has always hated Coeus and Hyperion for their relationship since her true love was killed by Galaxia. She often worries about Theia following her heart over her head.

Sailor Themis
Element of Influence: Law
Target Planet: Pluto
Personality: Enigmatic, Taciturn, Sinister
Attack: Themis Final Sentence - takes an enemy to a dimension of Themis's choice
Relationships: She is currently Cronos's lover. She mentored Coeus on using her powers and she is in charge of carrying out decrees from Cronos, personally if needed.

Featured Allies:

Arietis and Eurydice

Relationship: These two are a married couple with a daughter named Taranis. They are also Titan Senshi that have defected in order to help their child. The would do anything to help and protect her. They recently found out that she knows Araceli somehow. Eager to fufill her wish they arrange a meeting between the two.

Sailor Io
Element of Influence: Lightning
Guardian of: Jupiter
Relationships: Born to Sailor Coeus and Hyperion in the Titan system when Galaxia was destroying it, Tara has never know a true home. Always a bit weak and lonely her parents tried their best to help her. When they joined Cronos in order to get her a planet of her own to strengthen her she railed against them saying how wrong it would be to steal someone's starseed. Upon entering the Sol system for the first time she made her way to Io Castle. There her memories as a guardian have returned. And now she has pledged to fight off this threat to her system. She is however afraid of seeing Araceli again due to the fact that Araceli had to suffer so much due to Tara's death.

Arietis and Eurydice send out a message to Araceli telling her to come to Jupiter Castle, and to come alone. They told her no one would interfere with this meeting. No one.

Hints to start: wake up the next day. visit your princess, talk to eachother. Think about eachother. Realize Araceli is not there...

((hair color of parents not matching children means nothing in the Sailor Moon world, besides she reborn, should look similar to her previous self, eh?))  

Lacroia

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:46 am
Now back on Earth, Karin slowly opened her eyes and looked around her room. Her vision was still blurry and she couldn't understand why it was hard to breath. As her vision becam clear, she began to realize why she couldn't breath right. "Please get off me, Ceres-kun."

Ceres picked up his head and yawned, revealing his small sharp fox teeth. "Hn? Oh. Sorry Karin-hime." He lept off of her, landing on the floor. He then began to stretch.

Karin yawned and stretched while she sat up. "I'm going to go get in the shower before we head out today. You behave." She walked out of the room and into the bathroom.

Ceres cocked his head to the side. He could never understand why she always told him to behave.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff