Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Help! (UPDATE 02.11.05 - Celebi Movie MoveSet REVEALED!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:41 am
Alexa-sama

You can't loose anything with the code I know. o __o

'Course, that code can only been used in Gold, Silver, and Crystal.
It would help if I had a Game Shark or Action Replay, wouldn't it? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:58 am
Zeek, I suspect she refers to a trick involving only clever manipulation of the boxing system found in G/S/C. If a pokemon is copied, then everything's the same, down to their respective held items. Me, I'd suggest trying it with items you aren't afraid of losing first, but since no trade is involved, I think there's no way it can be. I know I never had a problem, and I have GOT to say that it's the best way to use Unown that I've ever stumbled over. >=p (I have a thing against cloning, you know, non-horrible pokemon that could be used for things.)  

oGolem

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:28 pm
ZeekSlider
Alexa-sama

You can't loose anything with the code I know. o __o

'Course, that code can only been used in Gold, Silver, and Crystal.
It would help if I had a Game Shark or Action Replay, wouldn't it? sweatdrop

Nope.

And Golem's right; I am refering to the manipulation of the Boxing System.

I've used it successfully in my Silver and Crystal versions many times to duplicate the Master Ball five times.

Along with some Rare Candies, but that got old after the first few. o __0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:46 pm
Yeah, I knew that was the trick you were talking about, but I've heard horor stories about how games being deleted.

It's times like these I'm glad Stadium2 has a fail-safe built into the emulators. That's how I was able to open up the "My Room" Glitch which got me the Unown Plushie and Surfing Pikachu plusie for my Silver game before I deleted it without any kind of major game corruption. The only thing that happened was all my letters were deleted and the color would invert. If the game crashed, one of the Eevee sisters would come on the screen and tell me my game was corrupted. After reseting the N64, everything was back to as it was with no errors and no lost save.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:21 pm
ZeekSlider
Yeah, I knew that was the trick you were talking about, but I've heard horor stories about how games being deleted.

It's times like these I'm glad Stadium2 has a fail-safe built into the emulators. That's how I was able to open up the "My Room" Glitch which got me the Unown Plushie and Surfing Pikachu plusie for my Silver game before I deleted it without any kind of major game corruption. The only thing that happened was all my letters were deleted and the color would invert. If the game crashed, one of the Eevee sisters would come on the screen and tell me my game was corrupted. After reseting the N64, everything was back to as it was with no errors and no lost save.

No, no. Your game can't be corrupted or deleted with the Box Glitch. I've done it enough times to know for sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:09 pm
Alexa-sama

No, no. Your game can't be corrupted or deleted with the Box Glitch. I've done it enough times to know for sure.
Okay.... but I know turning it off when it says not to will definately screw up my rechargable battery on my GBA SP.

Moving this topic to answered.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:41 pm
ZeekSlider
Alexa-sama

Okay.... but I know turning it off when it says not to will definately screw up my rechargable battery on my GBA SP.

It can do that? o __o

*Is now glad she kept her Gameboy Color*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:49 pm
Alexa-sama
ZeekSlider
Alexa-sama

It can do that? o __o

no, not really. When I was playing Yu-gi-oh WWE (World Wide Edition), I kept losing, and I didn't want to lose the option to pick from the Graceful Charity Booster Pack, which only opens if you have 3 or more wins in a row and disappears once you lose a duel. I would turn off the GBASP when I lost and then turned it back on before the autosave kicked in. That's when I noticed that sometimes when I do that, the battery needs to recharge for whatever reason it may be.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:33 pm
ZeekSlider
Alexa-sama
ZeekSlider
Alexa-sama

It can do that? o __o

no, not really. When I was playing Yu-gi-oh WWE (World Wide Edition), I kept losing, and I didn't want to lose the option to pick from the Graceful Charity Booster Pack, which only opens if you have 3 or more wins in a row and disappears once you lose a duel. I would turn off the GBASP when I lost and then turned it back on before the autosave kicked in. That's when I noticed that sometimes when I do that, the battery needs to recharge for whatever reason it may be.

Huh.... Strange. o __o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:26 pm
I found the FAQ with all the breeding chains spelled out on GameFAQs. Apparently it is the largest walkthru in their database. Should have known.

That's one less problem!  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Akahana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:05 pm
If you're still looking for a last move on your Flareon, I suggest Shadow Ball. I taught it to my Flareon and its served me well. very nice for going up against Psychic Pokemon and their evil high Special Attack- Flareon can survive such attacks because of its nice Sp. Def and it can retaliate very well with its High attack and Shadow Ball.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:04 am
Akahana
If you're still looking for a last move on your Flareon, I suggest Shadow Ball. I taught it to my Flareon and its served me well. very nice for going up against Psychic Pokemon and their evil high Special Attack- Flareon can survive such attacks because of its nice Sp. Def and it can retaliate very well with its High attack and Shadow Ball.
Might as well, seeing how I'll be hoarding all my TMs and not using them unless I can either buy them at a store again or when I find a really good Pokemon to use it on. I plan on doing the same thing when I pick who evolves into what.

God, I hate the fact I can't buy evolutionary stones in G/S. Thank goodness for those battles where random trainers actually give you stones in Crystal.

BTW, in case you are wondering, I plan on making my Eon Cup Team on Crystal so that I can have ready-access to the stones.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:34 pm
Okay, I've decided against the duplication trick in G/S. Apparently, the risk of losing your game is still present, so I'll be limited to only 3 of each TM you cannot buy and 3 Master Balls (granted that my luck sucks and I'll never win that radio contest).  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:15 pm
I added Ancient Power to Mew and Ho-Oh, mostly because of how much the show and movie alludes to the idea that both have been around for a very long time.

Also, this Thanksgiving break, I'm planning on training the rest of my Blue Team so I can start training Articuno. I need the rest of its movie moveset before then so that I know what I should do with it as far as natural moves, TMs and HMs go. (I'll also be releasing my Blue game's Zapdos and Moltres. redface Yeah, I know, big mistake, but I have my reasons.)  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:51 pm
I need an Articuno Movie Moveset! I plan on training it over the break, and I need a movie moveset before I go any further featuring moves it uses in the show and movie.

Other News
Moves Added/Subtracted
I added Amnesia to Mewtwo because he causes it on several people, so his Movie Moveset is dead and done.

I also removed Entei's Roar in favor for something more "usefull."

Confirmation Needed
I'm thinking about putting Mist in the moveset because Todd (Snap) ends up seeing Articuno in a misty cloud when he is trying to take its picture.

I'm also thinking about putting Mist on Suicune because when Ash and the gang enter Jotoh for the first time, they see Suicune in a cloud of mist as well.

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff