Submit

Well, what do you think?
  I can see the resemblence
  No way! (please explain)
View Results

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:25 am
And once again, I've already explain about the Axel/Riku theory just like the Axel/Reno theory, THEY'RE NOT!!! Riku does not have a Nobody because he DIDN'T lose his heart. He OPENED his heart to the Darkness and LET it possessed him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:08 pm
Eh,it could happen.  

CREATUUURE FEATUUURE

`Axel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:02 pm
Mmm....I thought Nomura-san once said that seeing as Axel was based off of Reno, he could well be Axel's Somebody. But Nomura-san never said if it was 100% true or not, and so they might as well be, for all we know.

Though, I don't understand the whole "without the X" thing. Seeing as, like you said, it would be Ael or Ale or...something...

Then again, Namine and Kairi aren't like that x)

So maybe Axel's just special and........stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:40 pm
Myeh~ If Reno = Axel, Reno would have been a heartless which would mean me and the rest of the fangirl army would go cry . I love both of them lots but I can't seem to see them as the same person. Though, fanart I've seen for them together, side by side is pretty interesting.  

Lunatic Gate

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:52 am
`Axel
Mmm....I thought Nomura-san once said that seeing as Axel was based off of Reno, he could well be Axel's Somebody. But Nomura-san never said if it was 100% true or not, and so they might as well be, for all we know.

Though, I don't understand the whole "without the X" thing. Seeing as, like you said, it would be Ael or Ale or...something...

Then again, Namine and Kairi aren't like that x)

So maybe Axel's just special and........stuff.

I don't remember Nomura said about Axel being based off of Reno. I remember he said that both Axel and Reno are two complete different and that they both have their unique ways.

As for the "without the X" part, it's about trying to discover Axel's Somebody that is not Reno, Zack, or Riku.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
ok i think i got it i think axel's sombodey is riku right because

roxas and axel are best friends

sora and riku are best frinds

sora likes kairi

roxas likes namina

sora is roxas sombodey we already know that

kairi is namines sombodey we alredy know that on 2

were does that leave riku right because riku turned into a heartless when he became the ansem (no not ansem the wise, the other on) and because roxas and axel are best friends i think

riku is axel sombodey

so
sora=roxas
kairi=namine
riku=axel

gagra5

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:24 pm
gagra5

roxas likes namine axel

lol...sorry, I just had to sweatdrop

But anyway, I don't think Axel's "somebody" is Reno, or Riku...Riku never turned into a heartless, so that wouldn't make any sense, and although Axel being Reno's nobody, or anyone's nobody from a different SE game for that matter, is a very interesting and cool concept...I don't think that's the case...

As much as I would like to see Axel's original self, I don't thing he's appeared in anything as of yet emo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:58 am
gagra5
ok i think i got it i think axel's sombodey is riku right because

roxas and axel are best friends

sora and riku are best frinds

sora likes kairi

roxas likes namina

sora is roxas sombodey we already know that

kairi is namines sombodey we alredy know that on 2

were does that leave riku right because riku turned into a heartless when he became the ansem (no not ansem the wise, the other on) and because roxas and axel are best friends i think

riku is axel sombodey

so
sora=roxas
kairi=namine
riku=axel

Gah, for Pete's sakes, Axel is NOT Riku's Nobody. Even though they share the same trait and personality with each other, it does not mean that they are. In fact, we have so many evidence and proofs that Axel's is NOT, and I repeat NOT, Riku's Nobody.

Axel should have Riku's name in his with an "X," but doesn't.

Axel is not the same heights as Riku.

Axel is number eight, not number twelve. He should be number twelve if he's Riku's Nobody.

Riku did not lose his heart, he let his heart be possess.

Riku didn't turn into a Nobody, only a possessed puppet.

And also, Axel should have the same weapon as Riku's instead of chakrams if he's Riku's Nobody.

Since these evidence are proven, Axel is NOT Riku's Nobody.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:32 am
I don't think Axel is Reno's or Riku's Nobody. If he was Riku's, he'd have to be 16, which Axel is clearly not. And I know that the red hair and the markings under the eyes and Quinton Flynn can be misleading, but Axel and Reno's face structures are too different, Axel's being more narrow and Reno's being more rounded. I mean, look at Sora&Roxas and Kairi&Namine. If you ignore the hair differences, their faces are practically the same. (Why I noticed that of all differences, I don't know) I actually think Axel looks more like Zack face-wise, but I'm not saying they're the same person.

Besides, pretty much all of the FF characters in KH are ones that Nomura worked on, so if he didn't work on Reno, Reno won't appear in KH (T.T), therefore making the Axel=Reno theory go straight down the tube.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff