Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:59 pm
t0shi0
Night Rain55

Lol, xd . It kind of happened to me too. I watched my first horror movie (The Ring) and was scared of the dark for two years. Now, I'm horrified at anything that has to do with horror or scary stories. This summer, my friend told everyone a scary story around the camp fire. Then I reversed back into 'scared-of-the-dark' mode. -_-;;

Haha same goes for me. I watched waaay too many horror movies when I was a kid I'm terrified for life. My friends are always forcing me to watch them though, I got pushed into Ju-on, The Village and The Ring 1 and 2. >.<
Ack! I heard Ju-on is super scary. Is it? After watching The Ring, I would have a pillow literally stuck to my face throughout any scart movies from that point on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:14 pm
Night Rain55
t0shi0
Night Rain55

Lol, xd . It kind of happened to me too. I watched my first horror movie (The Ring) and was scared of the dark for two years. Now, I'm horrified at anything that has to do with horror or scary stories. This summer, my friend told everyone a scary story around the camp fire. Then I reversed back into 'scared-of-the-dark' mode. -_-;;

Haha same goes for me. I watched waaay too many horror movies when I was a kid I'm terrified for life. My friends are always forcing me to watch them though, I got pushed into Ju-on, The Village and The Ring 1 and 2. >.<
Ack! I heard Ju-on is super scary. Is it? After watching The Ring, I would have a pillow literally stuck to my face throughout any scart movies from that point on.

I dunno why you people get scared of a fictional movie... I practically slept through "The Ring"... and my friends told me I'm senseless.... stare  

Cat-Whiskers

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:19 pm
eek A icky bug was on my Cinnamonroll plushie so I took the Cinnamonroll plushie and place the ear the bug was on under the sink. Then turned the water on extra hot.
stressed Damn that thing, xd It was fun drowning it and burning it!
Damn the insect world.
gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:16 pm
lol speaking of insect/bug violence here are some fun ways to kill things.
Slug: disgusting creatures. always slimy and damn is it sick.

Way to kill: make a salt circle with the slug in the middle. constantly poke it with a toothpic towards the edge. If it gets to smart impale it then salt it after it feels the effects. of the impalement.

House hold Spider: usless annoying thing crawls around everywhere..only soloution kill and burn the damn thing.

Way to kill: get a shot glass and simply cap it with the shot glass. then move the shot glass onto a piece of paper/book with the spider still inside. finally place onto something metalic, get a glass of water near by, a peice of paper rolled into a stick and a lighter. Ignite the paper roll and put it out using the shot glass whilst the spider is inside. when you are bored of scaring the thing to death simply take out its legs by sliding the glass left/right until its leg is trapped on it. then pull tenaciously. finally let it out when it has no legs and burn it with a lighter. destroy the evidence and drink the glass of water. (unless you accidentally burn too much of something or something catches on fire. then use the glass/es of water to put it out.  

Flammable Bait

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:57 am
Cat-Whiskers
Night Rain55
t0shi0
Night Rain55

I dunno why you people get scared of a fictional movie... I practically slept through "The Ring"... and my friends told me I'm senseless.... stare

i saw the ring two... it was not scary. i was more scared when my friend told me about it. i didn't see the ring1. though it's prolly not scary either. and my english teacher told me that the village was retarded. "seriously. how does a blind girl run into the woods without running into a tree?" @crimsnhawk: were you abused as a child?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:22 pm
yalie5

i saw the ring two... it was not scary. i was more scared when my friend told me about it. i didn't see the ring1. though it's prolly not scary either. and my english teacher told me that the village was retarded. "seriously. how does a blind girl run into the woods without running into a tree?" @crimsnhawk: were you abused as a child?

The Village was retarded... They lived in a wildlife reserver, what the hell?
@CH:The spider idea is very good. -goes to kill some-

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:03 am
I cried every day til the age of 8! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:35 pm
Here's some more insect death for ya:

Ants ~ Burn with magnifying glass. Not that satisfying but if you get the large premature queens in summer, they can be burnt for longer before they die.

Wasps ~ If a wasp flies into your house, catch it against a wall using a large plastic cup. Cover the opening of the cup with a piece of paper. Move the wasp to an upright lamp and place the cup over the lightbulb. Turn on the power and the wasp will be killed by the heat. Clean and efficient.  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:06 pm
t0shi0
yalie5

WTF? okay that really is retarded. and apparantly in the end it just turns out to be the village people in chicken costumes of something... that was seriously... really... if an english teacher... anyways t0shi0 were you also abused as a child?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:28 pm
yalie5
t0shi0
yalie5

WTF? okay that really is retarded. and apparantly in the end it just turns out to be the village people in chicken costumes of something... that was seriously... really... if an english teacher... anyways t0shi0 were you also abused as a child?

Watch ring one, then 2 gets better. 'i had to watch it in french with chinese subs O_o)  

Flammable Bait

Leo-Nacci

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:23 pm
I love pie.I marry them...they all dissapear. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:28 pm
magicvials
yalie5 says she want to get revenge because of your siggy.I dont get why she hates pie.  

Leo-Nacci

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:48 pm
CrimsnHawk
yalie5
t0shi0
yalie5

Watch ring one, then 2 gets better. 'i had to watch it in french with chinese subs O_o)

hm... i don't know if i can trust you. especiall since i've got arrows going through me in your siggy and you have one of my allies severed in half.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:49 am
magicvials
They didnt dissapear... they just want to swim a bit in your stomack. xd  

sasa_powa_4eva

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:14 pm
i lose my temper easily and there are always things i want to say but never do out of respect for the person i want to say it too or i'm just afraid of their reaction if i don't already what the reaction will be. and i'm afraid of rejection.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff