Welcome to Gaia! ::

The "Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!" [Sukisho/Sukisy

Back to Guilds

Reply Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!
Introductions [Make your first post here] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No_Artificial_Colours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:01 pm
My name is Roxie and I think Yaoi is the best thing since sliced bread! I have loved it for years!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:57 pm
hello iam yaoifangirl real name Jamie i have been into yaoi since before i new what it was called that my first anime yaoi would have to be guken heaven not sure if i spelled that right but my fave is sasunaru and probably always will be. my mom sort of knows and i dont think she likes the idea my husband cant stand it but understands that i like it and takes me as i am..... heart  

LADYKAZUMI

shatteredsanc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:16 pm
Hi. I'm Shatteredsanc. I'm 15 and i love yaoi and shonen-ai. I read the Loveless manga, and watch Loveless, Gravitation, and Sukisho. I'm a fanfiction author and am just starting fan art. I am planning a Sukisho fanfiction, but I'm still trying to get more info on the characters so they will be in character. my only decent fic is on fanfiction.net under shattered sanctuary and it is in the Loveless fandom.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:35 pm
Sukisho was actually the first shonen-ai I ever got interested in. So far I saw all 13 episodes on YouTube.  

Muyoko Ichigo

clockworc

Dapper Businessman

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:34 pm
Hiii! I'm Serimalia, or you can call me Seri, and I LOVE Sukisho! The sotry is incredibly creative and the characters are just wonderful!!!!! This wasnt my first shonen ai/yaoi, but its one of my favourites! I'm 14 and I'm an art major =P.

Mkay anyways, My Favourite pairings are Nanami x Shinichiro and Ran x Yoru <3

Thats about it... Ummm I like rainbows and I'm a bit odd... There =D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:09 am
umm... lets see. i have been into anime since 2002, when i was 12, i got eeirie queerie, and watched descendants of darkness. i liked the concept so much that i am a shonen-ai freak now. I can draw-
http://nicolelover.deviantart.com/art/Love-and-lust-85564008
picture of my characters! ^ ^ and i am 18, i am so old on this site.... *cries in emo corner*
the shonen-ai i like would be
-Boy princess
-totally captivated
from up above
Demon flowers
Only the ring finger knows
Gravitation
Sukisho (of course)
Kyo kara maoh
Loveless
princess princess
uhhh..... i cant think of any more..... sweatdrop