Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 108 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:32 pm
"Elliot? He's probably waiting for me back at my dorm. He's visiting for a little while so I offfered him my spare room ao he wouldn't have to some too far to see me and my sisters."

"That man...is here?" Tsubaki inched behind the sofa and glared.

"He's your brother Tsubaki..." Ayise sweatdropped, "Oh, he's wanted to meet all the people I've met so far at Ria as well. Elliot's such a good guy." She smiled, beaming. "Tsubaki, you stay here while Kumizu and I go for a bit, okay?"

"Whatever." Tsubaki said sulllenly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:13 pm
Kumizu followed Ayise out, closing the door behind him. It automatically locked, and with that and the teleport block, he figured Tsubaki would be safe.  

Kumizu

Kumizu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:27 pm
About twenty minutes later, a thud was heard against the wall facing the hallway. Then the doorknob jiggled, as if someone was trying to open the door. After a moment, there was a beep, as if someone had used the card to get in, and the door opened. "He's a fool if he thinks electrical devices can-" The man stopped as he noticed a little girl in the room. "Wait... is this the right place...?" The man turned around and looked at the door. The mizu symbol was there, it had to be Kumizu's room.

"So he has some company." The man turned back to look at her. He was taller than Kumizu, with yellow eyes and long white hair. He wore a green cloak over a black shirt and a pair of black pants with a purple stripe running down the side. He also had on a bright gold belt, usually covered by the cloak, and white gloves. Despite all of this clothing, the man seemed oblivious to the weather, whether it was hot or cold outside.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:58 pm
Tsubaki looked up from the box she was observing, he'd said it would keep out intruders so she was, of course, thinking of ways to bypass it. She barely glanced at the man who'd rather rudely appeared in Kumizu's room.

"Get out. You didn't knock before you entered, stupid."

The child then looked up and her green eyes flashed, "You're dangerous, aren't you?"

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:23 pm
Kagahn kept the smile on his face, though the thought of stabbing this insolent child was on his mind. "I didn't knock because I didn't think anyone was here. Kumizu gave me a card and said that I could come and go as I please. As for being dangerous, I'm only dangerous to my enemies." He kneeled down in front of the girl. "I hope you don't want to be my enemy."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:33 pm
Tsubaki blew a raspberry at the man and scowled, "Tsubaki doesn't care about weird old men, and she doesn't care about Kumizu either." She frowned, "Tsubaki doesn't want him near her mother."

"Are you his friend?"

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:49 pm
Kagahn smiled. This would be easier than he thought. "I'm not just his friend, Tsubaki, I'm his father." He said this as warm and friendly as possible, hiding the fact that they were... not on good terms, to put it lightly. "Now, where would Tsubaki's mother be? I'm sure I could talk him into leaving her alone. I can do that for you."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:04 pm
"Ayise is Tsubaki's mother, even if she can't remember it." She hugged her bear tightly, "I'll make her remember so that Tsubaki doesn't have to live with mean people anymore." She frowned and smiled a bit at him, "Do you have powers too? you remind me of daddy..."  

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:17 pm
Kagahn's smile disappeared at the appropriate time. "Mean people? No one should be forced to live with mean people. I hope your mother gets her memory back to. As for me, yes, I have some 'powers'. A lot of what Kumizu knows I taught him. It's a shame he isn't here, we haven't talked in awhile. I'd like to catch up with him."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:46 am
"Kumizu...? He left with momma a little while ago. Me and Mr. Bear could go get them for you if you want." She looked up at him with the eyes of a fawning child. "I'm sure he'll be uber happy about seeing his son, you two are close? I wish I could be close with my family...they hate me cause they say momma is going to destory them one day."

She frowned, "They made her forget, so she wouldn't do bad things." She got to her feet and went towards the door.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:19 pm
"That's a horrible thing, to make someone forget part of their life like that. Life is a gift, all parts of it should be cher... well, remembered." Kagahn guessed the girl didn't know what the word cherish meant yet.

Kagahn stood as the girl started walking. "I know I'll be... uber happy about seeing him. You know what? Why do I just go with you and Mr. Bear?" He started to open the door, the stopped suddenly, turning and kneeling down so that he was on eye-level with Tsubaki. He was smiling warmly at the girl. "I don't think I ever told you, my name is Kagahn. Now, I do have to ask you a question, which may sound odd at this point. What do you think of me?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:34 pm
"Darkness lurks in all souls, even the very young who have yet to understand that fact." Tsubaki said, blinking. "I think it's the same with you, once you were probably very kind, but your heart is tainted just like the rest of them. I can see your future clearly." She said tonelessly, hurrying in small steps like a normal child would.

"Where we come from, it's normal for people to be like that. But nothing ever changes, we're all prisoners of our own minds."

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:44 pm
Kagahn appeared unfazed, but inside he was cursing. "My heart is tainted? I can't think of anything that has happened to 'taint' me. But I have to say I am interested in my future. Care to give me a clue?" Fortune-tellers were usually scammers and always wrong. After all, the future is constantly affected by the present. Nothing is clear or set in stone. But, he was curious to know what exactly the child could see in him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:03 pm
Tsubaki tilted her head down to her bear's face as if she were listening, "The way to achieve your ultimate goal is close, every close..."

Her eyes appeared far away before settling into their usual dark amethyst color, "Of course, the future changes, it's hard to see sometimes. The past is much easier to look at, Tsubaki like to look back at memories of knights and princesses from other realms..."

She frowned, "And the future is scary, there's always something there, lurking in the dark..."

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:29 pm
Hm. Unusually close, it seems. Then again, Kumizu was always very close. He'd been very close for thousands of years... Never mind. Kagahn wasn't going to let his anger get out in the open like that. Besides, he still had control over Kumizu, and it was strengthened any time Kumizu turned around to see if anyone was following him.

"I'll bet it is easier, and I'm sure knights and princesses are more fun to watch too... but you shouldn't worry about anything lurking in the dark. I'll protect you. Or do you not trust me, do you think I'm one of the 'lurkers'?"

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff