Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:50 pm
"Creating them should be easy enough.... I could set up an assembly line to drop them on it directly." He began bussying himself setting up a bizzare set of beakers, poring chemicals haphazardly into them, finnaly holding a stone and charging it with his own magical energies untill it glowed a violent purple and enrgy tenticles issued off of it.

When all set together, a thick red liquid, a faint blue one, and a fine green powder were constantly being feed into a large glass mixing chamber, in which a floating white substance began to form in mid air. He then set the stone bellow it, the objects inside began rising steadily. Above this he affixed an odd object with four rings in it. One was made of ruby, one saphire, one emerald, and the last of diamond. Inside each small soul stones began forming.

"Revanat Evocemte." he said, and a skeletal figure drapped in ragged cloth under which stormed an almost material darkness aperaed through a portal behind them. "I giveth the knowledge of how this spiri-alchemic sequence works and charge you to maintain it." he said to the figgure, who instantly set about maintianing the levels of ingrediants and quality of all the chambers.

He then adressed Hassmat and X once more. "Now if you will just give this kind Revanant the scroll, he will ensure the soul stone are fed in properly."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:12 pm
She does a few quick ninjitsu symbols at bluring speed touches the scroll then hands it to the revanant.

Now About this infinate negative force is it a well to the negitive plain, crystallized negitivity, what?  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:46 pm
"Well, for my tearms I've dubbed it a negative photon. What we will be trying to do is draw a fragment of the negative enrgy plane to this world, where it will radiat its energy outwrads to those in tune with it. In turn it will absorb he negative energy form the world to rebuild itself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:58 pm
OK, what do you have as a limiter?  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:08 pm
"Nothing, I really didn't think I'd need one. As a said most undead have a finite amount they can store and are smart enough not to go to far over it. Only those who retain enough of their mortal gree run that risk."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:49 pm
I ment to keep this world from being pulled into the negative plain  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:04 pm
"You have a point there... If we cut off the portion we pull through though... that may work, but we'd need a dimension cutting blade." he began pondering again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:46 pm
Not to mention a positive energy cage to keep it contained or else it will grow too fast for the blade to cut

But wont there still be a hole?

That's true, we need a way to close the negative matter hole.

She looks at her hand which had the number of souls remaining

I think the easy part of the souls are complete  

HasmatX

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:13 pm
((I was away for the weekend snowboarding and drinking way too much))

With a beat of wings, Mr. Black finally arrives, somewhere near the workshop.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:26 pm
Overhearing the conversation he chimes in, having quietly entered and hovering with his wings a god 15 feet off the ground,

"Souls, yes. Those are required to open a dimensional portal...of course. Of course, per my part of the deal, we will need enough souls to also open a portal to the...infernal regions. I believe a dimension cutting blade can be found in the foundries within the cities of Dis, but the city of Dis, an eternal region of chaos and war, is no friendly place, even among the infernal. A positive energy cage can be found in the judicial courts of the Celestial realm...which unfourtunately, I do not believe any of us could obtain. The heavenly realm harms undead, and even in my disguise, the angels....would not look kindly on one of my sort interloping in their realm. Not to mention walking into the Judicial courts would be like tossing a dying fish into a sharktank."

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:12 pm
"You know... some times I think the world is just out to ruin my good fun."

The Lich King took his book into his hands, and began thumbing through the pages, sighting various pages as he went.

"Well, as for the hole, the negative energy plane stabilizes itself, as it is one of the infinite elemental planes. They are endless, but fluctuate in how close they are to the other planes, that is why we need a piece of it."

He flipped a little more through his book, tracing a few ruins in the air, leaving energy trails, "I may be able to solve the matter of the containment though... a positive energy cage would nulify its effects anyhow. I believe that if I put a seal of eac element around it, we can prevent it from spreading... but to be safe we should keep it in a vessle. Perhapse a cauldron of blood would work... those can contain copius amounts of negative energy."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:24 pm
Well at any rate, we need to get the sets of vergan and white mage souls finished, unless you aready have taught the revanat to extract more power and switch to vergan souls.  

HasmatX

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:47 am
With the clinking of her staff and sandels the only sound around, Areashine entered the undead areas.

"Well, isn't this lovely....a graveyard...Well, if any place needs a party, I'm sure this is it."

Areashine pulled the fliers from the pub out of her sack and began posting them everywhere. They read:

"The Plushie Palace and Bar is having a party!!

All are welcome just head on in!

Featuring DJ danish

Eat and drink to your hearts content!"

Once many signs were all over the place, she left as quickly as she could.

[To Redlight District]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:41 pm
A shadowy creature lurked from the shadows of the work shop and leaned over the Lich Kings sholder sighing into his ear, "Yes I see, more interlopers... I do not much care fortheir rampant advertasments as of late." THe Lich King sat down in his chair and rubbed his fore head. "I'd as what exactly you did to draw up that contract, but I'm affraid to find out the specifics..." He pondered deeply. "VIrgin and white mage souls... Those are mouch harder to obtain... I'm affraid there aren't even that many of either of those in Byako. THe only method I can think of involves creating shells of the souls and trying to duplicate it... or drawing souls from the stock that hang in this place and enhancing them so that they fill the quota... but both are simply tricks and may not work."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:09 am
Maybe we should ask a powerful good-natured god To manufacture those souls, because we won't last a second agenst the source of all evil, You wouldn't happen to know any would you?  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff