Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
UnderOath:for fans only,keep your negativity to yourself!^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emery-kos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:04 pm
bobet
Emery-kos
bobet
i want there cds ssssssssooooooooooooo bad wate thats what x mas is for blaugh

"True dat"

Their older cds (especially their EPs) can be hard to find though. Best of luck to ye.
ya leave the serch to parents and grand parents

That is, if they're not too lazy to do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:08 pm
Emery-kos
bobet
Emery-kos
bobet
i want there cds ssssssssooooooooooooo bad wate thats what x mas is for blaugh

"True dat"

Their older cds (especially their EPs) can be hard to find though. Best of luck to ye.
ya leave the serch to parents and grand parents

That is, if they're not too lazy to do it.
ya verry trure  

bobet

God With Us

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:52 pm
Emery-kos
ViolentStalker96
My friends burning me some old underOath (that I hear is way good).
From there ep(s).
xxx

I wish I could hear the EPs...

I never use email.
If I get them, I'm sure I could figure out how to email them to you, though.
xxx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:14 pm
ViolentStalker96
Emery-kos
ViolentStalker96
My friends burning me some old underOath (that I hear is way good).
From there ep(s).
xxx

I wish I could hear the EPs...

I never use email.
If I get them, I'm sure I could figure out how to email them to you, though.
xxx

What do you mean? How do you email a cd?  

Emery-kos

emogurly93

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:18 am
hah!!! underOATH is awesome!!!i'm friends with them on my space.i have their t-shirt,and their Cd.i'm thinking about going back to the store to get their first cd cuz i only have youre only chasing safety not the first one.....is the first one really good?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:32 am
Cries Of The Past & The Changing Of Times

Best ******** Cds ever

new underoath is sooo lame and i hate it

Dallas Taylor is my hero

his new band is radical Maylene And The Sons Of Disater is 3254315432153532 times better than Spenceroath  

CountGeorge137

CountGeorge137

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:34 am
emogurly93
hah!!! underOATH is awesome!!!i'm friends with them on my space.i have their t-shirt,and their Cd.i'm thinking about going back to the store to get their first cd cuz i only have youre only chasing safety not the first one.....is the first one really good?
and its ******** garbage compared to the other 3 cds and just because you're friends with them on myspace doesn't mean they actually like you

i can sum you up in one word

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:30 pm
CountGeorge137
emogurly93
and its ******** garbage compared to the other 3 cds and just because you're friends with them on myspace doesn't mean they actually like you

that's mean, but yeah do learn about Underoath before you claim to be a fan. They were never like this, their new cd ((which I like by the way)) is nothing like their older cd's. They used to be metal and now it's just screamo. Though I still love them.  

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

emogurly93

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:06 am
CountGeorge137
emogurly93

wow...thanx alot...i was just saying that i knew them on myspace,no ned to get cranky,and i know they have four cds so shut up.and i know its THEYRE ONLY CHASING SAFETY.but whatever i guess...i was hungover on cough medicene.well anyway thanx countgeorge137 for your...um comment.. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:01 pm
CountGeorge137
emogurly93

Chill out. There's always going to be new and/or fairweather fans, but you have to give em a chance. Sure, we all know you want to beat them senseless, but those people will either grow to learn more about the band or forget about them when the "next best thing" comes out. Torturing them in the meantime is not neccessary. Try teaching them a little something about the band (without exploading in their face) and they might learn something.  

Emery-kos

emogurly93

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:02 am
[Putcoolnamehere]
CountGeorge137
emogurly93

that's mean, but yeah do learn about Underoath before you claim to be a fan. They were never like this, their new cd ((which I like by the way)) is nothing like their older cd's. They used to be metal and now it's just screamo. Though I still love them.

yeah yeah i know they used to be more "hardcore/metal" back then.in the earlier cds they had a different screamer.how did it turn out like this?it started out as me asking for youre people's opinion to get the first cd to everyone yelling at me that i need to get more info on bands.i dont need more info ive been a "fan" of theirs for quite a while now.but whatever...well anyway emery and underOATH are on tour right now with a couple of other bands are they coming torwards where you live?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:52 pm
emogurly93
[Putcoolnamehere]
CountGeorge137
emogurly93

yeah yeah i know they used to be more "hardcore/metal" back then.in the earlier cds they had a different screamer.how did it turn out like this?it started out as me asking for youre people's opinion to get the first cd to everyone yelling at me that i need to get more info on bands.i dont need more info ive been a "fan" of theirs for quite a while now.but whatever...well anyway emery and underOATH are on tour right now with a couple of other bands are they coming torwards where you live?

that screamer is called Dallas Taylor and hes a ******** Master at screaming and a lot better tjan spenceroath emery and underoath aren't on tour adn stop blaming your sturpidity on cough medicine  

CountGeorge137

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:15 pm
CountGeorge137
emogurly93
[Putcoolnamehere]
CountGeorge137
emogurly93

that screamer is called Dallas Taylor and hes a ******** Master at screaming and a lot better tjan spenceroath emery and underoath aren't on tour adn stop blaming your sturpidity on cough medicine

actually no one in the band at this moment was in the original band accept for Aaron. He's the only original anything left. Dall Was wow, but I wouldn't say the Spencer is bad, I like his screaming a lot. I'm going to be seeing them in three days. They are opening for Thrice ((ugh I don't like Thrice)) I think the bled Veda and Underoath are opening for them. I'm only going to see The Bled Underoath and veda I'm not really a big fan of Thrice.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:01 am
I saw them live last night, they were so good! I can't even explain, they were the best. Veda was good. The Bled was good and then it came to Underoath and everyone went wild. And then Thrice and about half the crowd just left. Underoath was like "Hi, we're underoath" and everyone went crazy and then thrice came up and they were like "hey we're thrice" and all you heard was a few claps, lol.

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

CountGeorge137

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:53 am
[Putcoolnamehere]
I saw them live last night, they were so good! I can't even explain, they were the best. Veda was good. The Bled was good and then it came to Underoath and everyone went wild. And then Thrice and about half the crowd just left. Underoath was like "Hi, we're underoath" and everyone went crazy and then thrice came up and they were like "hey we're thrice" and all you heard was a few claps, lol.

thrice ******** blows now i thought they were the worst the bled was amazing Spencers other band This Runs Through is ******** amazing better than what hes doing know with underoath  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff