Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Mord Sith costume Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Hell yea! Please be my mistress!
  Meh, I've seen it before
View Results

Phanari

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:55 am
NOOOOO! I thought it was a goal.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:20 pm
btw i saw your confessor dress, thats awesome! i wish i had a war wizard outfit, or a mriswith outfit...that would be awesome!  

xx Koloblicin xx

Phanari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:54 am
All I need are your measurements and address and I can make you a war eizard prototype.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:21 pm
Phanari
All I need are your measurements and address and I can make you a war eizard prototype.
yeah i don'ven know my measurements lol, and yeah no offense but posting my address on the internet isn't exactly safe... sweatdrop  

xx Koloblicin xx

Veycai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:16 pm
Tell me where to measure at, Phanari. I'll gladly do the measurements then PM my addy to ya. War Wizard outfit FTW! domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:45 pm
xx Koloblicin xx
Phanari
yeah i don'ven know my measurements lol, and yeah no offense but posting my address on the internet isn't exactly safe... sweatdrop

Oh, I totally understand. I've had the bad side of giving that out online before. No offense taken.  

Phanari

Phanari

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:48 pm
Makuta H
Tell me where to measure at, Phanari. I'll gladly do the measurements then PM my addy to ya. War Wizard outfit FTW! domokun

I need your:
torso
legs
wrists
around the arms
Around the neck
Around back and shoulder area
Around the waist/hip

Then when you Pm the addy, I'll start making it after Christmas when I have some money.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:36 pm
sweet i mightdo that but me and my friend are working on makeing duct tape armor and stuff, and i could adapt that into a war wizard outfit, besides i wouldn't feel right takeing the outfit from you  

xx Koloblicin xx

Phanari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:42 pm
xx Koloblicin xx
sweet i mightdo that but me and my friend are working on makeing duct tape armor and stuff, and i could adapt that into a war wizard outfit, besides i wouldn't feel right takeing the outfit from you

Taking? Hun? I hope you know I charge for the costumes I make. Labor and materals.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:19 am
How much would it be, Phanari? That's the one question I forgot to ask. sweatdrop  

Veycai

Phanari

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:55 pm
Makuta H
How much would it be, Phanari? That's the one question I forgot to ask. sweatdrop

LOL! Lemme estimate. Materials will be around $80-100 so then labor would add .............another $50? That fair?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:00 pm
exactly! plus i don't have the money for it, and even if i did, i wouldn't know the first thing about sending money i would likly put the wrong postage and it would never get there...cause im retarded like that... dramallama  

xx Koloblicin xx

Veycai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:44 pm
So 130 to 150. Oh boy.

Considering I would probably never have a chance to wear it anyway, never mind. xd

Thanks for offering, though, Phanari. Maybe you should offer your services to Terry in the production of the TV series? I'm sure they need all the help they can get to make costumes.

EDIT - Oh! Lord Rahl has entered the avatar arena for next week! Make sure to look me up and vote, guys and gals.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:32 pm
That's a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, Josh hacked my last account and changed the name to Phanaridie and is calling me some terrible names.  

Phanari

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:33 pm
yeah i guess its a ptty good deal considering is not gonna be like crapy halloween toy costumes, but yeah i don't have the money or the means, sorry, i might make one myself eventually my and my friend have been practiceing makeing our own armor and stuff, we are currently making an entire suit of armor out of pennies and duct tape  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games