Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Introduce yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naomi_Saotome

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:19 am
Hello everyone, I go by Tara, since my real name is hard to pronounce. I've believed in ghosts since I was a kid... but I always tried to convince myself they weren't real. I lived in several haunted areas, but I don't recall anything strange or unusual ever happening around me.

At one point I wanted to become a Parapsychologist and study these events from I scientific perspective. But I came to a understanding that I lacked faith in skills needed for most scientific feilds.

Well... that's my ramble shpeeell for today, once again
pleasure meeting everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:29 am
My name is Bernie. I've believed in the paranormal for a long time. I remember seeing my first ghost. Um, I've actually heard a ghost for the first time last winter. Freaky! Ah. I hope to talk to you all soon. smile  

BabyLeopard

redblackspider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:40 pm
Hello,
You may call me spider. Im not to sure on all this paranormal stuff as i believe most of it is made up by your mind, seeing what you want it to see. But i will listen to anyones view so PM me on anything

Speak soon
Spider  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:40 am
Welcome all of you, and I hope you all enjoy your time here, and that you may learn knew things and help others to understand. biggrin  

Lord Jagged
Captain

AnGeL_FilLeD_WiTh_HaTe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:26 pm
hello everyone my names serena u can call me reenie or rena..
i am 20 yrs old i enjoy,anime,video games, manga,vampires,ghosts,occult,supernatural,writing,poetry,laughter,parties,history, etc..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:44 pm
Glad to meet you. I hope you have fun here and I wish you all the best. biggrin  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Gretchen Grumblefrob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:43 pm
Hi. I think I'm a famous musician called Bob the Rockstar. I enjoy playing monopoly and listening to news on the radio. I'm here to piss off, annoy, and hopefully learn something.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:35 pm
Name's Ian. I'm 20, and interested in ghosts as well as extraterrestrial life. I have yet to see any evidence of either for myself, but I keep searching. Other people (particularly my girlfriend) claim to have seen all sorts of strange things, but I never experience anything. It's not for lack of trying, either. Although I'm a skeptic, I'm looking to prove, rather than disprove things. I also want to figure out the science behind paranormal phenomena. And I don't just accept everything I hear at face value. Both my parents are scientists, so I grew up learning how to distinguish valid data from bunk, and how to conduct controlled experiments.  

UraniumMonk

Snuggle Pouff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:53 pm
Hi I'm Jessica.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:45 pm
sup my names kevin call me that and ill kill you i constently hear ghots i havent actually seen one face to face for sure and ill be the sarcastic guy who gets on some peoples nerves...um...hmm... oh yea here is something that some of you will hate everything i type is a run-on and im gay got a problen with it? didnt think so  

black love666

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:00 am
angelofdarkness9412
sup my names kevin call me that and ill kill you i constently hear ghots i havent actually seen one face to face for sure and ill be the sarcastic guy who gets on some peoples nerves...um...hmm... oh yea here is something that some of you will hate everything i type is a run-on and im gay got a problen with it? didnt think so

Ooh, a nice threatening feel to the post. That may wear off after a while.

Anyhoo, welcome to the guild. Have fun and all that jazz. biggrin

Be happy!
Jagged
Vice-cap'n  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:59 am
I'm sorry for the backlog in requests to join, but I have been unable to get onto Gaia much, as it so seems to be with the crew...  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Maya Lunasa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:19 pm
hi my name is angel but some people call me jenny. i just started believing in this stuff just last november when i was at the myrtle plantation in louisiana.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff