Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:00 pm
Yousei looked back at Witium. "Hm..? Oh! Um.. Not long," she said running back down to him and kneeling by his side. She stuck her hand over his wound and closed it. "There ya go!" she chimed. After a moment, she noticed something missing.. "Hey, Witium.... Where's Camthalion..?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:09 pm
Orion leand against one of the masts of the ship, fingering the blade he had just finished useing. "so why in hell are you going to a giant, sand coverd, s**t hole like the wastes?" he said quirking a brow quizzicaly"as far as i know theres nothing there but a mans death."  

Orion Iasander

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:10 pm
Witum scratched his head and sat up, "..ahh s**t, maybe he's floatin around on the water. I know that elf won't die too easily." He stood up and looked to the sea and caught sight of camthalion, "Hey there comrade! Havin a nice swim out at the sea huh?!" The elf chuckled and threw some rope to the fellow elf.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:14 pm
The unconcious elf lost his grip on the plank wood and began to sink deep into the ocean floor.  

Mitsuharu Saito

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:22 pm
walking over to the port side of the ship he sighed watching the man drown. strideng over to a pile of rope he began tieing it to one of his daggers, pulling the rope to test it he swung it around his head. "must i do everything around here?" he said as he tossed it directly into the mans back.

Giveing a few tugs he began to pull the man to the side of the ship. jumping over the side of the deck he dug a blade into the frame of the ship, useing one arm to scoop him up he dug his feet into the frame and tossed the dagger that had been dug ito his back over the deck, useing the rope to scale the side of the ship.

Orion droped the man on the deck and walked away, his coin purse a little bit heavier "i took a few gold pieces for saveing your hide"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:33 pm
Witium looked to orion, "Hey fella, how bout ya help me repair this boat. It'll end up sinking if we don't and the crew here expects us to help for a free ride." He began to head towards the lower deck to repairing the ships haul.

The elf started piling up extra wood boards and nailed them in front of the giant cannon ball sized holes in the ship, "Ahh, nothin like workin."  

kroska
Vice Captain

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:38 pm
Orion looked at witium quirking his brow, "work?.... for free?". He shruged recogniseing that i he didnt hed be thrown over board.

As he walked over to the pile of planks he scooped up a hammer with his foot, kicking it into the air in front of him, catching it as he walked. Picking up a pile of planks he walked over to the side of the deck, droping them into the water. He grabbed a rope and slid down the side of the ship, landing on the planks. balanceing himself he picked up one of the planks and began boarding up the holes, continueing to do this untill all that was left was the one he stood on. Grabing the rope he picked up the board and placed it in position and began to hammer it into place, useing his foot to prop the board up.

Walking back to the pile he began to repeat the prosess over the other holes on the ship.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:58 pm
Yousei looked over and saw Camthalion, and soon after, she saw him being rescued by the mysterious newcomer. He looked awful.. Naked and completely torn apart. Yousei used the last bit of her strength healing as much of him as she could. "Are you all right..?"

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:50 pm
After his work repair a good portion of the hull Orion droped the hammer on the deck, walking back over to the mast he leaned against the sturdy wooden poast. Lighting a ciggarette he sighed softly as he exhaled, watching Yousei heal the man he had rescued.

"try some of this" he said tossing a strange green sap like concoction in a clear glass bottle and some bandages ontothe deck near the two of them, "i swiped it out of the med bay befre we jumped ship, i was going to save it for later, but i have a feeling hes going to need it more than i will."

He took anothe drag of his ciggarette and walked towards the port down to the mess hall, exhaleing as he spoke "cant swipe more coin later if hes dead...."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:54 pm
Miles pushed himself to his feet, twisting on his heel before taking a mad dash towards Orion. He pushed off the deck, grabbing at the mans throat. "Don't you ever touch her like that again!" He spat angrily, pushing the man against the ground and pressing his thumbs to the his throat. "You're not welcome on this ship, and you're certianly not welcome in Eden!" He let go of the man before anything at all really happened, clenching his fists preparing himself for a fight.

(Sorry I'm late with my reactions =/ I was in massachusits looking through my grandmothers old stuff)  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Witium finished up his work and looked up to Miles as he grabbed hold of prion. The elf shook his head and walked up to Yousei, "I'll take care of our brethren here, your...nevermind, miles is attacking the new guy." While taking hold of the potion he unraveled some of the bandanges. Once he poured the green sap on Camthalion's body he carefully rapped him up in bandages. With a grunt he heaved him up and carried him to a deck in the lower haul.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:48 pm
Yousei saw Miles run after the newcomer in the corner of her eye and turned to see him throwing the man to the ground. She ran after him, but before she could make a motion to stop Miles, he had already done so himself. When she saw him preparing himself for a fight, she stood between them, facing Miles. "Don't hurt him. Please..." she said meekly.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Miles watched Yousei angrily. He loosend his fists, allowing his fingers to curl naturally before he turned away and stalked to the side of the ship, staring into the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:58 pm
Orion grinned sadistically at the man who had him by the throat "are you gong to throw me overboard?" he asked almost dareing him to do it "if you try, i'll cut your ******** throat long before i hit the water"

Orions image flutterd momentarily, dissapearing within the mans grasp
as he dissapeard he had grasped the man by the arm, stood up, bent his arm behind him, sweeped his feet out drew his blade and pressed it firmly against the mans throat. "i could end you right now." he said spitting in the mans face as he reappeard on top of him, his knee digginginto his chest "now that i know shes someone elses property, i wont tresspass"

Orion let the man go, walking away calmly looking over his shoulder as he walked below deck "unless i happend to of left something behind" and with that orion winked at the man and sliped below deck  

Orion Iasander

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:06 pm
His glare seemed to force her back a step. She felt guilty for not standing up for herself when she should have.. and now she had made Miles angry. She wondered whether or not she should follow after him or give him space at this point.. After a moment or two, Yousei walked over and leaned on the railing beside him, leaving a bit of space between them.
"... I'm sorry.. It was my fault."

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces