Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most annoying/humiliating moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuma - kun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:59 pm
That effin sucks.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:25 pm
Yeah, I'm playing CVX and I pause the game, leaving the controller on my coffee table. My little one year old nephew toodle over as I'm running over the computer to see how to kill Alexia's First form. Little Nephew presses pause causing it be unpaused.

T crying T

Chris didn't stand a chance. *roasts marshmallows off corpse* Anyone want some?  

Kouichi Pendolse

Tyr525

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:14 pm
RE1 Remake: Neptune jumping me, and snacking on my body as I stop for only a second to scrath an itch on my nose without pausing.

RE2: Trying to be slick by not picking up anything in the beginning and going to see Mr. Vickers to get the wardrobe key. Needless to say, I didn't think he'd take that much ammo to put down. scream

RE3 (Considering I never did get to finish): Nemesis jumping through the window and chasing my a** through RPD. I got caught on a desk in the office area, and he just slapped the hell out of me... Dead. x___x;

RE4: On the docks, leading across the murky swamp, lake. (Small one with all the trigger bomb traps.) I was picking off the Ganados around, being cool and stealthy. Little did I know once you enter that little shed on the dockfront, opening the boxes and getting the herb, and killing the snake, sends over like 7 Ganados behind you. BOOM! Pitchfork, two axes, and a load of gang-raping later, I'm dead on the planked platform. @__@;

Of course, simple things can be humiliating often, like Chainsaw Ganados, rolling boulders, Gang Raping Ganados, Ashely getting hauled off.

Another serious humiliation due to my part: After you enter the "Cricket Cave" with all the lovely bugs to greet you, where you have to run around the cave and hit the two switches to melt the door to go through, once I got through that door, I timed the rock trap dropping wrong, and... Splat. Leon sandwhich. (RE1 humor.)

RE Outbreak: In the J's Bar scenario, where you can save Bob, I accidentally left him back in the room where youc an get the nail gun, so I ran all the way back from the roof, and needless to say, just trying to get their through the alcohol storage room was enough to kill me due to carelessness.

RE Outbreak 2: Thinking I was slick enough to stand up to the Tyrant in "End of the Road." God I got pwned, but it was my first time through. I should've ditched my teammates, but I would've felt guilty. Considering one was trying desperately trigger the bomb detonator and couldn't get it to work, and the other just got slapped around like a little b*tch. LMAO. That's my summary.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:16 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
Yeah, I'm playing CVX and I pause the game, leaving the controller on my coffee table. My little one year old nephew toodle over as I'm running over the computer to see how to kill Alexia's First form. Little Nephew presses pause causing it be unpaused.

T crying T

Chris didn't stand a chance. *roasts marshmallows off corpse* Anyone want some?

that would make me so mad...did you save before?  

Forever Destiny Waits

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:50 am
All the times during RE4 when I put down my controller during the cut scenes and dying from not hitting the buttons in time. redface  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:31 pm
Kenshin1387
All the times during RE4 when I put down my controller during the cut scenes and dying from not hitting the buttons in time. redface

Yeah, that's how I felt (and I was going for no deaths at the time, because I didn't know that there was no penalty).

It came to the point where my eyes wouldn't blink for long periods of time while playing, and my hands would be super tense, controller next to my face...

Add that to the chills from the creepy music...no wonder I couldn't play the game for periods of time as long as I would with other games.  

silversquall

Lunar Nero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:18 pm
that lame cheap-a** concrete trap at the end of RE:CVX. that little b*****d got me when i hadn't saved since the first typewritere. all because my controller decided to get revenge on me from that one time i threw it at the wall playing Devil May Cry. see i alligned my character up with the little space where your supposed to put the crystal with the keycard in it. so whip up the start menu and then it says i don't need to use it. so s**t i'm thinking i press the start button and then my controller wonks out, i'm serious it just stopped working all of a sudden. poor Claire was pulperized.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:52 pm
I think the worst was when I was playing Resident Evil Zero. I was in the...water plant? I was controlling Rebecca at the time. This frog jumps out of the water and swallows Rebecca.

I was like "D:".  

califone

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ReJecT001

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:01 pm
first day i got RE4. My health was in the red and i just blew the head off a gando. but the damned thing had enough left it in to grab me and kill me. that's right folks, i got killed by a headless gando.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:34 pm
In Re 2 I coudn't beat Birken. So I figure that the time means time until elavator reaches. So I'm running. Time Runs out so I'm like. Ya The elavat_ BOOM!!!! OMYGODI'MDEAD!!!  

RogueDeath

Chinumi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:46 pm
The moast humiliating death in Resident Evil would have to be getting eaten by the elephant in "Outbreak File 2" in 'Desperate Times'. Or, killed by a regular zombie, from full health.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:56 am
this has to be the stupidest death but i shot a barrel in resi 3 when i was next to it!  

A5116278

Joda Muto

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:56 pm
My worst one was probably in the Resident Evil Remake, I was at full health and a Hunter slashed my throat. Note did not take off my head, stopped half way through because I hit him wih a flame grenade then jill was holding her neck while and endless stream of blood fell to the floor crying 1 hit kill, i noticed a lof of 1 hit kill moves in that game xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:11 pm
Joda Muto
My worst one was probably in the Resident Evil Remake, I was at full health and a Hunter slashed my throat. Note did not take off my head, stopped half way through because I hit him wih a flame grenade then jill was holding her neck while and endless stream of blood fell to the floor crying 1 hit kill, i noticed a lof of 1 hit kill moves in that game xp

Yah thats what they are good for. Surprising the s**t outta you with crazy one hit kills... Damn you hunters.  

Mr. Kennedy

Ithmara

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:36 am
Naota9
I think the worst was when I was playing Resident Evil Zero. I was in the...water plant? I was controlling Rebecca at the time. This frog jumps out of the water and swallows Rebecca.

I was like "D:".
Yeah, that almost happened to me, but luckily I had found Billy by that time so he kinda helped kill it. Damn frogs, I am glad I finally beat Resident Evil 0...

Oh yeah, most humiliating death for me, was when Rebecca was severly in need of healing so I was running around looking for where I dropped my first aid spray... Of course I had forgotten about the zombie on the ground that I had run past before... He kinda killed me... sweatdrop Stupid me.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff