Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Redlight District ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:32 am
Milosh saw that symbol and knew it all too well

Coni-miahkawy!

the blast would have ripped out Milosh but as he was fused to Hasmat thier soul went into a twisted dimentional limbo

As Hermit tried to wake Hasmat up a voice said behind him

He won't wake, Hermit

It was probly one of the most respected beings by the undead; Death, wearing his rotted black robe and carrying his sythe.

At least by normal means  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:43 pm
The skull turned, and the undead all stared plainly at the figure.

After a moment of what seemed like carefull consideration the skull spoke.

"Going with the western look this time, good, I never cared much for the black kimono, it just lacked the impact."

The undead all backed away some, and made a series of slight bowing gestures.

"We feared as much, but we were given little choice in how to subdue the beast... of course, just look around you...." not a thing stired, and the silence was opressive, 'It seems that the people we were trying to protect were all swallowed up as well..."

The skull was silent for a little longer, then rattled wildly, 'What would be the abnormal means then?" in referance to the inability to awaken Hasmat.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:08 pm
Before you blasted him with that final spell he said "Coni-miahkawy" also known as black coffin, he is reviving as we speak, as you well know Hopping Corpses don't rot, yet look at Hasmat.

Hasmat's body, clothes, and claws were rapidly rotting and rusting away

He is reforming in the darkest place he can find. I suppose you want to learn how to save or kill my son?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:59 pm
The skull listened intently, it clearly had no where beter to be.

"Not unless deprived of blood for a very long time they don't." the Hermit knew more about most types of undead then even the most obsesive monsterologists and necromancers.

THe skull's eye rolled lazily from out of the inside of the skull, and focused on the body. It sprouted a few pink apendages, and began crawling, spiderlike, across the floor. It stoped at the deteriorating body, jabbing it twice with oe of its forelimbs.

"Yes, that would be quite nice. He put on quite a show some time ago, and these fools never properly paid him for it." said the skull, spining around condecedingly towards the undead that towered over it.

THey all shruged in aparent inbaresment.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:25 pm
True, but even then ash, bone, or clothing would remain until burned, he is deterirating fully leaving nothing left

True to his word there was was now nothing left of the Hasmat that was there a few seconds ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:45 pm
THe skull turned back to Death and bobled in a noding fashion.

"yes, this is definitly not normal. How do we remidy it?"

The skull thought for a moment, tapping one of the back apendages on the ground.

"Or perhapse.... how do we get at least Hasmat's soul, as well as possibly X, not knowing what happened to her, back, so that a new vessle may be constructed."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:59 pm
Well thier soul has already returned to the body although it is about half of the strength you faced, you must realize that Hasmat and Milosh are fused inseperably. X is on the brink of death but her half-sister is helping her, and only two vessals are able to absorb Milosh, the Lord of All Evil and Hasmat.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:31 pm
"And neither of them seems to be a particularly suitible option... but why not simply give Hasmat the new body, he seems to be far..." the skull taped its own... well... skull as it thought, "massive. The Lich King had been off to gather up a blade that cuts through all the walls of the world when we first came here, perhapse that would change the equasion."

One of the undead whispered something to Hermit, "And where exactly is the injured X and sibling?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:56 pm
Because I used a substance that no longer exists, thanks to Starjon... accept in Hasmats body but Milosh is the force that keeps it alive, Hasmat actually is that substance. As soon as its seperated from the rest of Hasmat it dies, translation: You can't build a host body.

As for X she is in the air on a starship that constantly shifts phase. Sorry but even my life sence has its limits.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:10 pm
"Hmm... well, you never know what may happen and shift. Theres plenty of other powerful materials, but its not my bussiness to know them. I guess theres nothing we can really do about that, unless either of there souls is able to remotly posses objects, and I sincerely doubt either of those two would have the patientce to learn that ability... I do hate these sould fusions, there quite troublesome." said the skull, runing out of potentialities.

"Well, I doubt theres much chance of me being able to help here then, as I'm rather, as you see...." the skull hopped up and down a few times, never gaining more than an inch of height, "...earthbound. But perhapse the Lich King may know a way to lend assitance...." he looked at a ghoul seriously, "go see to his state, I fear the worst from trying such a spell. Make sure we don't need to pull back defensivly."

The ghoul shambled off on all fours, maving quickly as a feral beast ((It goes to the necropolis))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:19 pm
*Sigh* Kids...

he phases out.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:48 pm
Hermit turned to face death as he vanished. "Untill the next time then." it said, making a slight bowing gesture.

The other undead followed suit.

-Just then the ghoul that had left came charging back- It looked into Hermit's eye, and its meaning became clear.

The skull sighed, and climbed back into the hands of the Bodak that had carried it earlier, "Alright, its time for us to pull out of this district, but I want four squads of zombies to patroll the area and keep out hazardous influences. No eating, unless you have to."

Besides the four groups of zombies, which imidiatly set out on patroll, the undead left the area. ((To little necropolis))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:13 pm
X walks into the district

I wonder if he ment ghost town literaly or metiforicly

she continued down the street keeping her sences alert...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:13 pm
True to what the skull had said... the district was almost completly empty.

There were just the vaugest semblences of being moving just out of the range of sight. It could be nothing, could be something, could be nightmare given form.

But one thing was clear, for now they were only watching.

--In truth it was just a few zombies left to gaurd the district. Unless they saw something that threatened them or the Necropolis.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:37 pm
I must get the name of this place's decorator... this is almost creapier than the little necropolis.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff