Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Can Love Last Forever? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can Love Last 4ever
  Of Course
  Not for long...
  Somtimes
  No
View Results

Balmung372

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:14 am
i think it depends on who you love. If its someone in ur class than maybe till middle may.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:19 am
~Screwed_Up_Emo~
sometimes love last, but you never forget that first love that you spent your frist years with... heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

I want to. The relationship I'm in now totally steamrolls all over any other feelings I've felt before.

It's like that time I did acid. Except it's all real and I'm capable of coherent sexual intercourse.

-Isel-

Venused

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:31 am
i dont think so
and when you think of those old people who have been together for like fifty years of w/e, i think they have a different definition of love
it's friendship.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:08 pm
Isel
~Screwed_Up_Emo~
sometimes love last, but you never forget that first love that you spent your frist years with... heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

I want to. The relationship I'm in now totally steamrolls all over any other feelings I've felt before.

It's like that time I did acid. Except it's all real and I'm capable of coherent sexual intercourse.

Sexual intercourse is meant to be coherent... so thats where I've been going wrong.  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:15 pm
Rellik San
Isel
~Screwed_Up_Emo~

Sexual intercourse is meant to be coherent... so thats where I've been going wrong.

If you hear "wrong hole", that definitely should or definitely should not mean "try another one".  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:05 pm
I didn't believe in love....Until another person who was very suicidal came into my life....We share the same problems and help each other....And are in love....I felt like I've given up on life until he came in....Ever since....I fell in love. With my emo boy....User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Satanic Baby

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:10 pm
Broken_Emo_Heart
Im not sure..people say it can last forever...but Idk....Whut do you pples think?

I think it's just one of those cheesy things that people say at weddings and when your old.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:27 pm
miss_zita
i thought my parents love would last forever, they were perfect for each other, then my dad got cancer and died..............BTW MCR is love

That doesn't mean the love has died... Love does last forever. If your relationship, marriage, or even your crush fades away, then you weren't in love. ♥  

Donkey4Christmas

Communist_Manifesto666

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:36 am
not if ur me then people take ur heart and throw it away crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:48 am
it'll last however long you want it to last.
if your settled, your set.
if you're not satisfied, then your a swinger.
whatever your heart wants, it gets.
even if you dont like it.  

BleedingStar26

-Isel-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:32 pm
celtkid
not if ur me then people take ur heart and throw it away crying crying

OH GOD ALL YOUR PAIN AND ANGUISH OF BEING DUMPED SO MANY TIMES MAKES MY SOUL BURN WITH THE FIRES OF A THOUSAND METH-LABS.

Get fifty bucks and buy yourself a shitty whore.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:51 pm
5-Star Emo
love sucks, end of story. you give someone your heart and they stomp on it, repeatedly.

... *sniff* .... my heart hurts now crying

*STOMP*  

e x m o t i o n a l

emo666

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:53 pm
Broken_Emo_Heart
Im not sure..people say it can last forever...but Idk....Whut do you pples think?
If your with the right person emo  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:41 pm
once again
you guys are hardly even 16
you don't know what love is
and i'm serious
you don't, so don't go saying you've had a heartbreak.
knowing someone for a week=/=love
okay? get over it  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Mikay-Kun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:54 pm
Like my x-bf use to say: If nothing last forever, will you be my nothing?

Just like that damn icon on photobucket...but he dumped me not that long ago so I say no...... xp

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games