Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:13 pm
Chastity walks out of the gym and sees the poster

Hmm... so they are my compitition. Hehe, sounds like fun

Switches off the music and anounces

Atention everyone! The Plushie Palace & Pub is throwing a winter bash on Friday I will be over there myself so if you need to pay to get in, I'll provide!

Thats all! heart

Turns the music back on and the party resumes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:44 pm
Shadow turned to see drago in a daze, he walks up and shakes the man hoping to wake him up.  

Traven_Arrain

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:10 pm
Transformed back into Mr. Black, albeit with wings, he flies off and follows Leeshay.

(To Necropolis)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:17 pm
A disappointed pair of shoulders slumped weightedly as Shadow made his seemingly futile attempts.
What, so he just falls asleep? In the middle of a conversation? While she was not unused to such rudeness from the locals at Trivigenji, the girl found herself notably annoyed, almost fuming. One minute, he seems intelligent enough, knowledgeable, considerate... and the next, he's fallen into a catatonic daydream while you're talking.
How charming.  

Cocoon Master

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:43 pm
Charles you are in charge while I'm gone

Yes, Mistress...

You know where every thing is, right?

Yes, now have a good time...

Thanks, I'm off

she spreads her wings and flies to the Plushie Palace & Pub arrow  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:52 pm
((sorry he cannot post untill monday or so i am his friend(in real life), so ayh he is sorrry i think))

A small drop of holy water from his employeer hit his hand Shadow jumped away and stuck his hand into the fire, freezeing the holy water and stopping it from eating his skin.

"God i hate holy water so do my demons, that live inside me, i hope there is not a preist around"

Shadow pulled his leather gloves back on the all puropse alchemic circles imprinted on the palms of the gloves so that he can transmute all most anything.  

Traven_Arrain

Drago_X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:07 pm
((my mind is back from vacation))

Talking to the newcomer he pulled out two contracts and said "sign in blood please and please read the contract thoroughly"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:12 pm
Ishrie glanced at the man suspiciously as metal hands swept up the contract for reading.
"But, I don't even know what I'd be doing yet!"  

Cocoon Master

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:08 am
Chastity lands out side sprints up he stairs to Dr. Hobo's Room tells him what was going on and they go sprinting out of the Hotel with a shopping cart full of Lack Daniel's, Flying Seamen, Miller and Bud.

To the Plushie Palace & Pub arrow  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:47 pm
"Just sing, i think we will be helping him do what ever it is he does besides you get lots of cash from it."

Shadow cuts his hand open and signs his name in blood

Shadow  

Traven_Arrain

Cocoon Master

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:33 pm
She looked at Shadow, scowling a little, without turning her head.
"And, what? I'm just supposed to settle for that?" Messy blue hair swayed as her head shook. "I'm sorry, but until I know what I'd be doing and for how long, I can't even verbally agree to anything. I haven't even known either of you for more than an hour!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:31 pm
"Well you problably will be doing what you do best."  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:41 am
A humanoid figure garbed in a hooded robe of ice, holding a frozen orb, stumbles toward the icefire sticks his white hand in it absorbing it (leaving no fire at all), the orb grows bigger.

He then carves out a piece of the orb, bolth the carved chunk and the chipped orb reshaping themselves into perfect spheres.

He holds the chunk out to Ishrie.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:26 am
She looked at Shadow a little hopelessly.
"But, how would I know that?" she asked, turning her head toward him. "I don't know him and he doesn't know me. How will he know what I'm best at?"
There was a sudden, welcome, change in temperature as another presence stepped into the room.
Turning, Ishrie stared at the man for a second, wide eyed. Although the stranger didn't exactly appear harmless, there were many other such elementalist travelers on the road, especially in Trivigenji. After a small pause of suspicion, a bulky metal hand reached out and encircled the sphere, hoping this offer was benign.
Well, if it's not... What's the worst thing that can happen?  

Cocoon Master

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:59 pm
What you hold is the essence of ice itself it should shield you from the heat, but it still won't help if you get burned... best of luck.

The words only audible to Ishrie because she held the Ice sphere.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff