Avatar Cosplayers~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:37 am
yeah, i think there are a lot of meroko pplz out there. i think we have at least 5 ppl who have meroko avvy sets in the guild ^^ what i want is izumi cosplay. >_< *stares at Takuto* xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:30 pm
I got Meroko clothes. I just need pink hair and bunny luv ears. Donations will be helpful! >_<''

Karren Hilary.

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:06 pm
Karren Hilary.
I got Meroko clothes. I just need pink hair and bunny luv ears. Donations will be helpful! >_<''

I would have given you the bunny ears I used but I already sold them. And I'm still poor so.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:09 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Karren Hilary.
I got Meroko clothes. I just need pink hair and bunny luv ears. Donations will be helpful! >_<''''

I would have given you the bunny ears I used but I already sold them. And I''m still poor so.. sweatdrop
Mmk...thanks anyway!

Karren Hilary.

Mikanne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:22 pm
.__. The current outfit that my avi is wearing right now is probably the closest I can get to a Takuto cosplay (or at least a feminine one) sweatdrop I just need a cat tail...x_x; *tries finishing her commisshies before all her clients cancel their trades*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:09 am
Hi everyone!

As promised, I'm cosplaying as Izumi 3nodding

The outfit is relatevely easy, the hardest thing is the hat, can't really find anything close to it sweatdrop

Do you guys think I should go for puppy ears?  

Takuto

Shameless Gaian

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:39 am
Takuto
Hi everyone!

As promised, I'm cosplaying as Izumi 3nodding

The outfit is relatevely easy, the hardest thing is the hat, can't really find anything close to it sweatdrop

Do you guys think I should go for puppy ears?

You look great! I don't know if the puppy ears would help or not, I'd have to see what you looked like with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:48 am
Hmm...I agree with solar. I'd have to see how they look.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:45 pm
-Mikanne-
.__. The current outfit that my avi is wearing right now is probably the closest I can get to a Takuto cosplay (or at least a feminine one) sweatdrop I just need a cat tail...x_x; *tries finishing her commisshies before all her clients cancel their trades*

I was trying the same thing a while ago with a feminine Takuto. I bought the that same shirt and I already had the vest. But then I gave up because I got lazy. sweatdrop

Good work on the Izumi cosplay Takuto! heart It's really good. I don't think the doggy ears would help. I tried to make an Izumi avatar with an avatar simulator and it didn't look that great. They kinda stuck out a bit too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:39 pm
*Applauds Takuto* Hooray! whee Great job! Congrats on the Izumi outfit! biggrin  

Mikanne

Takuto

Shameless Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:40 am
Thanks everyone!

And yeah, I think I'll pass on the ears  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:44 am
Takuto
Thanks everyone!

And yeah, I think I'll pass on the ears

The little fold on the top of your hat kinda looks like an ear.... kinda. @.@  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:58 pm
.. Oh my gawd! That... that looks so close to Izumi!! eek *is amazed*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:01 pm
OMGWTFBBQ!!! heart *glomps* MUWAHAHAHH!! IZUMI!!! *runs around in circles* WEEEEE heart heart heart *gets a net* MUWAHAHAHHA!!  

akeikas
Captain

BloodyJeanne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:05 pm
heart  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items