Yuki should be with....
  Zero
  Kaname
  Aido
  someone else
View Results

LATERGATORSORZS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:09 pm
zero. kaname can have anyone. zero opened his wounded heart to yuki, and he clearly cares for her more than she can even understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:04 pm
i think yuki should be with zero smile

but i have no problem with kaname or aido or anyone else ^-^  

Dark Scarlet Fire

mysticphoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:28 am
I think Kaname!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:23 pm
Well it's hard to say. I like Both Kaname/Yuki and Zero/Yuki. In the end however, I chose Zero.  

KF-CHICK

AestheticPhobia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:08 am
I like 'em both...

I feel really sorry for Kaname because he obviously feels for her. She likes him too, but he isn't aware of her feelings, seeing as her attention is always focused on Zero.

But, I love Zero. He's pretty hot for a fictional charater. biggrin Oh! Also the time when he licked Yuuki's neck.... That was pretty smexy too. :3

I think they should end up with each other. ><

I think he kinda lacks balls though...

WARNING! Spoiler: - Because he almost kissed Yuuki in volume 3 and she actually almost let him... But, he stopped himself. Dammit! I was waiting forever for that to happen... -

But, Yeah. I'm all for Zero/Yuuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:19 pm
For me... its like... either way she will be with a vampire... if not Zero then Kaname...^^ i for one choose that Kaname be the one... he loves her so much!! and i think... i hope... that she feels the same way... 4laugh i would love her to end up with Kaname.... 3nodding he would treat her well... not that Zero wont... i just Think Kaname is Better! ^^ xd

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

gokehe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:29 pm
zero is my hero. yukixzero!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:49 pm
I think Zero

I do agree that kaname can have everyone, i also sorta feel he has feelings for her, but they aren't as strong as zero's

Zero has so much feelings for her and Kanames is kinda mild.

Althou i love them both~

Yuuki's Heart belongs to Zero~!  

KindledIiwi

`h o s h i i

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:14 am
It's obviously Zero. xD;
Not that Kaname doesn't love Yuuki as much as Zero loves Yuuki, I think they both love her in the same way. It's pretty obvious when it comes down to these two guys, but Yuuki's feelings? Well, that's not what I'm sure about. :/
I do have a feeling that she still doesn't realize how much she loves Zero though. She DID say that she loves Kaname, but in my eyes, it's more like .. uhmm .. being thankful for saving her life? Yeaah, that's how I see it. Yuuki just idolizes Kaname.
Hell, if Yuuki just thinks Zero's like a brother to her, she wouldn't go as far as becoming a vampire just for him. >___>; And Zero asked her already, 'What am I to you?' and she couldn't asnwer. If she sees him as a brother, she could've just told him that at that time, right?

So in the end, it would be Yuuki and Zero together. Just my opinion. (;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:24 pm
i don't know. 'cause like...kaname is her brother for crying out loud, but they look so cute together! ^^ so i'm not sure. i think it wouldn't bother me if she ended up with zero or kaname. aido! he's so cute!! ><

QUiTE ALRiGHT

Matsuri Hino Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces