Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:55 pm
After hearing what x said and the defensive stance the other one took. They were not here to cause trouble with them. He stood up straight and took his hand off of his sword. He then reached up and grabbed another invisible string with his fingers that was attached to the two kunai that was up on the top of a tree and the other that was deflected to the other tree by the other guy. He took a tanto form a small sheath that was on his shoulder under his coat. He cut the string and let it drop. “Do not pick that kunai off that tree. I don’t need to lose any more of them” He turned his head to Sayo. “Stand down, they are not here to fight you and do not use that cream. Forgive me if I say. We don’t take candy from strangers. We will take care of it when we get back to the castle.” He then looked back to the other guy. “What bring you out to this neck of the woods? Without and invitation.” With is thumb he pointed at x “and is he with you?”  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:54 pm
lutia almost laughed aloud at the ninjas foolish bravado
"its not how fast you go-"
she sheathed the dagger and grabbing the handle of the chomp pole she cast it and off it flew far ahead latching onto an unseen object
"its how you get there"
she was literaly flying through the tree line as the line reeled her in passing kotaro  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:05 pm
Yea, Hasmat come on out, don't attack.

Hasmat (male, blue skin, 6 foot arms, Royal Red Chinese Gung Xi robes with white trim) rises out of the ground, brushing off some of the excess dirt.

Hi  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:18 pm
Desta (humanoid female) sheathed her blades. "We came looking for Lutia, the Jarian Clan Leader. I could sense her a moment ago but her signature just disappeared."  

deathstar175

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:52 pm
Kotaro laughed, 'Whats the point if you have to abandon stealth." he wound up, and lauched hiwarms at bullet spead. Pausing just a moment, he tightened his grip, and pulled his bodie towards them, launching into a rocketing somersault.

A superior smile crosed his face as he far out sailed his opponent.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:15 pm
Sayo looked at the cream for a moment then opened it. she sat down and ripped a peice of clothing off and used it to clean up some of the blood then looked at the cream then back up at the girl.then used it on her legs and wrapped it up. she stood up and closed the lid and tossed it back to the girl " thank you" she let her body relax only alittle. before looking back at the teacher she knew he would yell at her later but she just looked away and back at them "that cream works well i thank you" she nodded her head at them. they were the ones who wanted to stop the fighting so she had to show some respect.  

the_moons_last_light

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:19 pm
winding her arm around the line she grabs the mana gun
two can play at that game
she fires behind her the recoil sending her far outflying the long armed kotaro  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:27 pm
Now that was taking it to far.... Kotaro caught himslef on a barnch, then sling shot himself up in the air. He wraped his arms around Lutia as she passed overhead. "What exactly do you think you doing?" When they hit the canopy, he shot his hand out, and puled them both to a branch. "They c ould have seen that, easily. We have to change courses now." He began setting off on a drasticlyyy new corse, that little show would cost them precious time. Kotaro wasn't holding back now, he was constantly moving richocheing off trunks and branches. It would be an incredibly hard path to follow.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:39 pm
lutia shook her head
"you dont know much about this mana gun"
she motioned behind her at the damage it caused
a number of trees suffered from burn marks but seemed little damaged besides
"mana weapons are drawn to other living things the energy is literaly incapable of giving off enough light or distance in such a dense forest"
she took the opertunity to put up the mana gun and reel back her chomper  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:38 pm
He frowned, "A carless attitude like that is what gets people killed." he continued with the adjusted path, adn remained silent for a while.

"'Enough' is all relative, were facing some," a smile crossed his face, "intresting oposition here. Besides, mana as you call it causes a greater spiritual disturbance then a visible one."

((It would, wouldn't it? Mana usualy is magical/ spiritual energy of great power))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:35 pm
You're welcome, this stuff is nice to have in case you get in a jam.

Pockets the healing cream and returns the Katana to her scroll

We came to ask a favor from Lutia. Desta said she was in this area. Hasmat said, rising up using his arms so that his feet didn't touch the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:12 am
"then so long as we keep moving we wont run into them" she replies
then holding the handle of the mallet
she follows after the ninja  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:06 pm
Kokuwagata
"I'm not even a ninja! I thought that castle over there was a tourist attraction or something, like part of a theme park. I was hoping they'd be selling some churros.

But I suppose I have nothing better to do, everyone else seems to be wasting their time at that party or something. I'm Malem Canthar."

((I did say my name! And I was really busy for the last few days, I'll catch up..))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:36 pm
She was following close behind, but she preferred not to be the one attacking. In a game, the player who moves second is often at the advantage when there are unknown factors. By observing an opponent's moves, one can formulate a proper counter, by assessing their strengths and weaknesses.

She dropped down out of the tree, and leaned against the bark, since the conflict seemed to have abated.  

Kokuwagata

the_moons_last_light

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:13 pm
Sayo wasn't very worried herself they made no move like they were going to attack so she just relaxed. and jumped back into the tree up above. sitting down next to the teacher she watched as hasmat rose off the ground, her eyes becmoning wide.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff