Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:08 am
Somei Yoshino
Onegai! Ravi
Hikaru smiled at both of the girls.

"I'm Ichinose Hikaru. Nice to meet the two fo you."

Hikaru locked her arms with both Shei and Kari and started humming.

Hikari laugh, as she hum along with Hikaru. Strangely, that feeling in her stomach disappear. Hikari suddenly felt glad, really glad.

Shei inwardly flinched at their touch as well as their humming. It brought back such bad memories. Bad thoughts that time had onced erased flooded her mind once again. Quikly, Shei pushed those thoughts aside, wanting desparatly to go to sleep and dream those thoughts away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:11 am
pwn_4thewyn
Somei Yoshino
Onegai! Ravi
Hikaru smiled at both of the girls.

"I'm Ichinose Hikaru. Nice to meet the two fo you."

Hikaru locked her arms with both Shei and Kari and started humming.

Hikari laugh, as she hum along with Hikaru. Strangely, that feeling in her stomach disappear. Hikari suddenly felt glad, really glad.

Shei inwardly flinched at their touch as well as their humming. It brought back such bad memories. Bad thoughts that time had onced erased flooded her mind once again. Quikly, Shei pushed those thoughts aside, wanting desparatly to go to sleep and dreap those thoughts away.

Hikaru was glad that she had made some friends. She began thinking that attending this school wouldn't be too bad. She was disappointed she didn't get to see Yaya, however.  

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rama walked along behind the three, smiling lightly to herself as she thought of getting to meet some of the members of the night class that had been there before her. Maybe she'd get to make friends with them? Then again, maybe they'd figure her out and shy away from her. Her smile faded away from her for a moment as she worried about not fitting in, about being dicriminated against for something that she couldn't have controlled. 'Why am I worrying so much?' She thought bitterly, her face showing no emotion whatsoever. She was locking herself up inside. 'Because they'll run away from you, Rama. You're too odd for their taste. Nobody likes the purebloods. You just add wood to the fire.' It felt as though somebody were speaking to her within her mind, but the fact was that it was all just her. She was warning herself, avoiding any of the hurt that she foresaw coming to her. She had to be careful, lest she cause herself any uncurable pain. "But, I want friends..." She muttered to herself, hoping nobody heard her imediately after speaking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:02 pm
ranningu

Rama walked along behind the three, smiling lightly to herself as she thought of getting to meet some of the members of the night class that had been there before her. Maybe she'd get to make friends with them? Then again, maybe they'd figure her out and shy away from her. Her smile faded away from her for a moment as she worried about not fitting in, about being dicriminated against for something that she couldn't have controlled. 'Why am I worrying so much?' She thought bitterly, her face showing no emotion whatsoever. She was locking herself up inside. 'Because they'll run away from you, Rama. You're too odd for their taste. Nobody likes the purebloods. You just add wood to the fire.' It felt as though somebody were speaking to her within her mind, but the fact was that it was all just her. She was warning herself, avoiding any of the hurt that she foresaw coming to her. She had to be careful, lest she cause herself any uncurable pain. "But, I want friends..." She muttered to herself, hoping nobody heard her imediately after speaking.

Hiakri glance back, for she had heard Rama whispered something about "friends". "Don't worry, we'll be friends,right guys?" Hikari said to the girls, thinking Rama was asking if she could be friend.  

Somei Yoshino
Crew

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:11 pm
Somei Yoshino
ranningu

Hiakri glance back, for she had heard Rama whispered something about "friends". "Don't worry, we'll be friends,right guys?" Hikari said to the girls, thinking Rama was asking if she could be friend.

Shei glimpsed to Kari then back to the floor, "Hai..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:01 pm
ooc:................. is no one continuing the story because of my last posts shortness? I could change it so that it has more detail if its the problem. sweatdrop 3nodding  

pwn_4thewyn

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:14 pm
pwn_4thewyn
ooc:................. is no one continuing the story because of my last posts shortness? I could change it so that it has more detail if its the problem. sweatdrop 3nodding

ooc
i haven't been reading it and so i don't really know what's going on and when/where/how to join in...mind summarizing?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:27 pm
ooc: srry sweatdrop im not a human and i really havent kep up with there story. i wish i could help sweatdrop srry  

pwn_4thewyn

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:30 pm
pwn_4thewyn
ooc: srry sweatdrop im not a human and i really havent kep up with there story. i wish i could help sweatdrop srry

ooc
it's kk, i'll find out one day...plus not many ppl are here...probably because of school....anyway, me off to play maple story...lol yea, it's a really...weird...game but sorta bored right now and don't want to do work...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:33 pm
[Hatsuki]
pwn_4thewyn

ooc
it's kk, i'll find out one day...plus not many ppl are here...probably because of school....anyway, me off to play maple story...lol yea, it's a really...weird...game but sorta bored right now and don't want to do work...

ooc
lol. okay. srry i wasnt much help sweatdrop  

pwn_4thewyn

Somei Yoshino
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:39 pm
pwn_4thewyn

No sweatdrop I was waiting for the other 2 to post. I'll continue after I finish my homework 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:36 pm
ooc
I'm not too sure if it's in dorms/classes...or if it's night/day...
so I'll start a new one...at...dusk... (lol that came from .hack//dusk (or the bracelet thing...) I haven't met any vampires yet...lol
btw, we can use the original vk chara temporarily right?
================================================

The next morning, school went through as usual. Before the day class students know it, school was over and it was the normal change of class - The Night Class. Since rumours had it that all of them are all so gorgeous, of course normal Day Class students would want to befriend them. As Mitsuki was walking out the school building, she saw the group of Night Class students walking, and suddenly, the large group of Day Class students surrounded the Night Class. Mitsuki thought it was weird the prefects haven't appeared yet. But since this has nothing to do with her, she just walked right passed the crowd. Not realizing the people in front of her, she kept walking. But soon, she bumped into a Night Class student and the Day Class students that idolized them shouted, "What do you think you are doing? How can you walk so blindly without seeing The Night Class?!!"

"Then what do you think you're doing? Blocking the road like that, how do you think they can past?" Mitsuki said quietly, not looking at those Day Class Students.  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:23 pm
Yeah... I'm not sure how to.
Since you know...
the vampires and humans are almost seperate. ):

Any ideas? XD

I can't figure much out. And there isn't like practically any humans. crying

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:36 pm
DeniedUltraSex
Yeah... I'm not sure how to.
Since you know...
the vampires and humans are almost seperate. ):

Any ideas? XD

I can't figure much out. And there isn't like practically any humans. crying

we'll just have to do more stuff at dusk/night...btw, the reply i just posted, you can come out and stop the ppl but also, night class can come out too  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:57 pm
[Hatsuki]
ooc
I'm not too sure if it's in dorms/classes...or if it's night/day...
so I'll start a new one...at...dusk... (lol that came from .hack//dusk (or the bracelet thing...) I haven't met any vampires yet...lol
btw, we can use the original vk chara temporarily right?
================================================

The next morning, school went through as usual. Before the day class students know it, school was over and it was the normal change of class - The Night Class. Since rumours had it that all of them are all so gorgeous, of course normal Day Class students would want to befriend them. As Mitsuki was walking out the school building, she saw the group of Night Class students walking, and suddenly, the large group of Day Class students surrounded the Night Class. Mitsuki thought it was weird the prefects haven't appeared yet. But since this has nothing to do with her, she just walked right passed the crowd. Not realizing the people in front of her, she kept walking. But soon, she bumped into a Night Class student and the Day Class students that idolized them shouted, "What do you think you are doing? How can you walk so blindly without seeing The Night Class?!!"

"Then what do you think you're doing? Blocking the road like that, how do you think they can past?" Mitsuki said quietly, not looking at those Day Class Students.

-------------------------------

Yaya noticed everyone yelling. Sighing because she couldn't see anything she pushed through, not caring what the agressive and seemly possesive day students said.

Coming to a stop she watched as the silver haired girl quarreled with some students.

"Man what a weird school," she mumbled as she stepped in between both parties.

"What's wrong with you all?" She asked irritated beyond belief but more-so standing up for the girl with the strange hair.

She was about to say something else when everyone started squealing.
As she turned she froze dead in her tracks.
(Aha! Does that work? Everyone can work into that, yeah?)

-------------------------------

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces