Submit

wanna join?!?
  yeah!!!!!
  maybe
  noooooo...
View Results

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:30 pm
Xia giggled a bit. "Causing some heart-breaking chaos and fist fights between men over me is my speciality.." she smirked, flicking her hair back playfully as she her lips curled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:31 am
(hmm how to start...can l start on how l got into organization XII?)  

Azn..Blood

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:47 am
Azn..Blood
(hmm how to start...can l start on how l got into organization XII?)

yes, but it has to be in your characters bio. just follow the requirements in the first post. and by the way, there is only one spot left, so youre stuck as number VIII.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:15 am
*jumps on Xia's back and asks* hey whats going on what are we doing?  

Zexion VI

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:00 pm
Axel-Flurry of the Flame
*jumps on Xia's back and asks* hey whats going on what are we doing?

-picks up Xell and throws him to the wall- "Don't jump on a girl like that. Not really polite. Anyways on your question, were all going to cause trouble." Xeggr answered as he followed Xia.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:07 pm
man even though i dont want go kill him are we going to just stand here or are we going to go so see you there *opens portal and dissapears*  

hydra4

NarutoFangirl8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:52 pm
*She began to follow the others.Her mind racing.She had a cold,annoyed look on her face.She wondered how even their leader could think of doing such a stupid thing as leaving sora at large just for half an hour of mischeif.Walking a bit in front of everyone she bit her lip.``Hm...I have an idea..``she said to herself as she walked slowly.Maybe she outta go find out for herself.Forgetting about the group she walked out of the room.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:44 pm
Xia blinked as she was suddenly jumped upon and grinned a bit at Xeggr. "Thanks." she smiled a bit then turned to their leader. "So, where do we start creating chaos?" she asked with a bit of a purr.  

The Sphinxyness

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:12 pm
"whatever, get me when your going after sora." and she went into a portal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:36 pm
* gets up slowly and just gives a blank look* well no need to be so rude about jumping on a girl why do you like her oh wait you cant your a nobodie so you cant love like me * opens a portal and goes through it*  

Zexion VI

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:51 pm
Xaielaide is about to leave to cause mischief, but stops himself at the last moment. "You guys go ahead. I need a moment to clear my head." And with that he escaped to his room, in private. After thinking awhile about why he was chosen as leader, Xaielaide realized something. "That's it." he said, as he went to rejoin the group. "I realized it is impossible to get you all on the same page, so I've decided, as long as we have a mission to accomplish, why not make it fun? Go kill Sora, anyway you find easiest. Whoever manages to complete the task first will be rewarded beyond thier wildest dreams." And with that, he went to hunt Sora.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:55 pm
* hears what the leader sais and stops and walcks bakc out of the portal and thinks for a minute on how to take Sora down* hmmmmm lets see how do you break a heart quickly but make it fun........... aha I got it * opens another portal and goes through it and dissapears* this will be fun!!!  

Zexion VI

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:50 pm
Xia blinked for a couple of seconds and shrugged. "Ok, then off to Destiny Island for some fun.." she smiled and opened a portal for herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:31 pm
*She stopped.``heh,a reward for something so simple...``she stood still for a couple of seconds,looking at the floor as if studying it.``but,if sora is killed...how will we open kingdom hearts,after all...he is the one that kills heartless and extracts the hearts with his keyblade..``she said this out loud but wasn't saying it to anyone in the room.Pondering as she stood there.``maybe I should go take at look at the ansem files in twilight town``she thought to herself.Without further pondering she opened a portal and dissapeared through it.*  

NarutoFangirl8

General Paz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:03 pm
*looks around Hallow Bastion* Why did I come here??? Guess that's what happens when you open up a portal without thinking ... Well now ... What to do here??? Don't exactly feel like wreaking havoc at the moment ... The others are after this Sora ... Let's see what happens if I get to him first ... *heads towards Ansem's castle*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff