Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
What Pisses You Off Today? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feeling on Ann Coulter.....
  Die....NOW!
  Ok person
  I adore Ann Coulter. (Can you really say that with a strait face?)
View Results

cup_noodles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:57 pm
eek

What have I missed in these 3 days I haven't been here?

Well, I'll try to stay a little bit more on topic. I'm pissed off at my internet router. It just cut off internet service to 3 of my 4 computers........That sucks.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:23 pm
Sanguvixen
Meaning?

No matter how hard I try in previous discussions on the same topic people always seem to turn what I say around then write a tangent based on thier misunderstanding. There is no point...I'm not going to get into it, now, tomorrow, or even 10 years from now.

That makes me sad too. Or rather very pissed off, on occasion. When people take the wrong meaning to words online. Cause its hard to totally understand exactly what they mean without the facial expressions and tone of voice to go off of. Sadness... crying  

PickleBoy

AnonymouZ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:46 am
Today I am pissed off at words, and how restrictive they are in the philosophizing process. Yet, i know thinking and knowledge wouldn't exist without words that make up ideas. I am pissed off then at words who CAN'T help on critical thinking. Or wait, maybe i just hate definitions of words. Whatever it is, i am ******** pissed off. evil  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:20 pm
Yeah. My ethics teacher hated that sometimes one word could mean an entirely different thing to someone else. She said it always messed her up somehow in lectures. And, truth be told, it did. Because she could say one thing and someone would take it the entirely opposite way. Ick. Its not necesarrily the word, its how one percieves it I suppose.

I am pissed off that my friend had me take a sociology class with her that I haven't had the pre-requisite (I dunno how to spell that word...) for. But it let me take it anyway, so now, I'm really really lost. Don't take Soc 236, without taking Soc 101 first. Bad idea.  

PickleBoy

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:05 pm
Sanguvixen
Lethkhar
Ok, add that to things that piss me off. People who assume that everyone online is a 40 year old pervert who has nothing better to do than spend a year trying to seduce someone. If you're careful about it, that really shouldn't be a problem. It's probably more dangerous walking home from school.

The ultimate goal for an online relationship is to meet each other in person. If you're not going to do that eventually, then it's pointless.

How on earth would you fake a live webcam feed? confused

And did no one read that we see each other every weekend?

Sheesh...So yes: People who decide to rip on how a couple met piss me off.

What makes you right to assume that just becuase your E-relationship works, that all will?

I never said it would work for everyone. confused Just like an offline relationship, they don't all work. That much should be obvious to everyone.

Speaking of twisting people's words...

Not debating, merely clarifying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:24 pm
Guys, go off this topic already. Some realationships work out, some don't. Who cares where you met the person wether online or in a bar?  

russiangal367

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:28 pm
xd I think this thread is what has been pissing people off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:25 pm
Mark was being a d**k today and pissing me off. scream (The martyr of intellect)  

The Seven Deadly Sinz

The Candy Store Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:29 pm
The Seven Deadly Sinz
Mark was being a d**k today and pissing me off. scream (The martyr of intellect)

Ouch.. I might just cry crying lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:08 am
how i was told that the person i like wouldn't go out with me because i'm not indie...and that i'm apparantly "too emo"  

[x] Natasha [x]

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:18 pm
[x] Natasha [x]
how i was told that the person i like wouldn't go out with me because i'm not indie...and that i'm apparantly "too emo"

As if such a thing as "too emo" even exists. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:10 pm
Dathu
[x] Natasha [x]

As if such a thing as "too emo" even exists. rolleyes

too emo would be crossing line with gay... me thinks. BUT, you she does look kinda... too emo.

Not saying that she looks like a lez... just saying too emo.

Er... and i don't necessarily mean offense when i say it... except if you don't like to be called emo. Then... it would look offensive... but i wasn't trying... see?  

AnonymouZ

The Candy Store Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:51 pm
[x] Natasha [x]

Pfft. My foot, she's never just taken a stroll down a hallway at myschool. You dont' look to emo at all, though just to check, what are your type 5 bands?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:13 pm
russiangal367
Guys, go off this topic already. Some realationships work out, some don't. Who cares where you met the person wether online or in a bar?

That's what I'm saying! And it's people who care that piss me off! evil  

Lethkhar

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:16 pm
[x] Natasha [x]

Lose a bit of the eyeliner and wear something other than black. Done. smile

Of course, if you listen to s**t like My Chemical Romance (Another thing that pisses me off) then I can't help you.
Does anyone but me find it incredibly ironic that indie people actually accept a label? You'd think indies would be completely against labeling. lol

But that's just me.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces