Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
Should we ban Bam? (VOTE OVER _ UPDATE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:58 pm
sweeet xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:59 am
Vexxed
CokePixie
i feel like we should hold tryouts for his position. He was like our butters on southpark, we could trade him in for a tweak, someone grab the roses!
hahaha
maybe ill put something on the front page about b***h tryouts

I so want to be on hte judging pannel dude.  

Hzza
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:02 am
Hzza
Vexxed
CokePixie
i feel like we should hold tryouts for his position. He was like our butters on southpark, we could trade him in for a tweak, someone grab the roses!
hahaha
maybe ill put something on the front page about b***h tryouts

I so want to be on hte judging pannel dude.

oh true dat i wanna be on hte pannel too  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:02 am
To answer Cokepixie's question, no, this really isn't a joke.  

primaI
Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:07 pm
What a loser. Though I was kinda hoping he would stay around long enough for me to get some info off him for my essay (its about kids who take over the counter drugs to get high ... and some other stuffs). Oh well, i'm sure there are some GD kids who'll be able to help me out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:12 pm
punkarama
What a loser. Though I was kinda hoping he would stay around long enough for me to get some info off him for my essay (its about kids who take over the counter drugs to get high ... and some other stuffs). Oh well, i'm sure there are some GD kids who'll be able to help me out.

Has he been kicked out of the c**t Guild? he posted something about this whole incident in there so you could probably reach him there if you really needed to do the research....

but then again, you interviewing him might make him feel special and he'll latch on to you like a leech or some other icky bug that latches onto things.

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:46 pm
[ Danger Woman ]
punkarama

Has he been kicked out of the c**t Guild? he posted something about this whole incident in there so you could probably reach him there if you really needed to do the research....

but then again, you interviewing him might make him feel special and he'll latch on to you like a leech or some other icky bug that latches onto things.

like a tick!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:00 pm
[ Danger Woman ]
punkarama

Yeah I really dont' want to encourage him or make him think i'm his friend. If I can't find anybody else maybe i'll just talk to him, and then block him when i'm done with him.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:48 pm
punkarama
[ Danger Woman ]
punkarama

Yeah I really dont' want to encourage him or make him think i'm his friend. If I can't find anybody else maybe i'll just talk to him, and then block him when i'm done with him.

A woman of principal, I like it.........  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:13 pm
I'm proud of myself too. whee  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:49 pm
Very nearly a year since we hung Bam out to dry, I think this was probably one of my favourite eras of my Gaia history.

We should totally celebrate it, it can be like our national holiday or something "Bye Bye Bam Day".  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:58 pm
wow, has it really been a year???  

Sexxed
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:01 pm
Wow. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:11 pm
It has indeed friends, I'll organize something special for the actual date of his kicking out wink  

Hzza
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:15 pm
******** awesome.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers