Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
God this kid is stupid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACK!
  shut up and give me gold.
View Results

WudupTj

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:51 pm
♫ Fine, I ******** admit it! ♪

I'm in such a weird mood.
:/
Like, I really just want to kick things out of the way, make room, and break out dancing to Britney Spears oldies.
:/

♪ I'm Annas' babies Daddy! D:< ♫

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:58 pm
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx
okay, so this kid in my science class sits next to me, and he think's i'm cool or something, but he's a total prep. he constantly wears this obnoxiously conspicuous lime green jacket, and makes racist/sexist jokes. but one day, he starts asking me about what it means to be emo, and i told him the basic stuff that's on here. he takes a marker, draws a heart on his binder, sticks a safety pin through it, and starts calling himself the most emo kid in the school. he starts whining about how people hate him, (even though he has more friends than you can count and his parent dress him most days) and starts giving ME advice on how to be emo.

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots
conspicuous green jackets

Reminds me of Timothy.......just not green...............................................
Thats scary.............. stare  

BTHM

[~Rumbling-Hearts~]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:38 am
I can totally relate to your situation. People at my school are always screaming that they are emo and that they cut themselves. (Emo isn't cutting BTW) It gets on my nerves. I guess people just like the attention...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:13 am
And only total and utter ******** wits (in lime green jackets) like that would have to copy someone elses style and individuality and try to make it theirs. GET A LIFE GREEN JACKET KID!!!!

And being racist/sexist is no laughing matter kiddies!  

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

-Queeto-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:45 am
That is pathetic, I hate when people do stupid stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:19 pm
Well I don't put up with any s**t like this where I'm from. I just mind my own bussiness and say "Where you sayin something? Because I'm not listenin to you" and do what I want. But unless it has ANYTHING to do with me in any way, they know to run.

Kixcerd

Attack Of The Gummi Bears

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:36 pm
That dude sounds like a complete arsehole if you ask me  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:44 pm
He kinda reminds of a boy at my school. This kid sits next to me in my maths class and every single day he asks 'are you emo?' and simply has to check my wrists for slit marks (I DO NOT cut, by the way). Even though my wrists are unscratched he still finds the need to shout to one of his friends that I'm emo, and his friend turns to me and says, and I quote, 'If I ever see you dressed as an emo, I'll ******** spit on you'.
Then I told him that I'd rather be emo than a chav anyday. That shut him up 3nodding
I still can't beleive he said that though. I mean people call me emo all the time and I pay no attention to it, but that was just rude. He was being a complete d**k.  

Attack Of The Gummi Bears

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:32 pm
Ky-Kaisuke
Sounds like a phase.
He'll get over himself.

yeah..i totally agree..id say to give him some time..if he doesnt really fit the lifestyle, he'll probably give it up soon nwei.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:48 pm
Yeah, same as me. People at my school are always drawing black hearts on their hard or face, and they start shouting out stuff like: "HAHA! I'm so EMO!!!!!"

It's very annoying.  

XxMarsxX

BeccaBloodBath

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:50 pm
Quote:
okay, so this kid in my science class sits next to me, and he think's i'm cool or something, but he's a total prep. he constantly wears this obnoxiously conspicuous lime green jacket, and makes racist/sexist jokes. but one day, he starts asking me about what it means to be emo, and i told him the basic stuff that's on here. he takes a marker, draws a heart on his binder, sticks a safety pin through it, and starts calling himself the most emo kid in the school. he starts whining about how people hate him, (even though he has more friends than you can count and his parent dress him most days) and starts giving ME advice on how to be emo.

man, you think that's bad? Most neds ((preps as you may call them)) don't even know what emo means. They think it's goths who cut their wrists. they are all stupid at my school!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:44 pm
Those damn preppy posers! I really hate those type of people! I get questions that just make me wannna rip their fake blond hair out of the heads of all those obnoxious bitches in my school that are like that. I even got called a lesbian because I hang out with a few gay guys that are emo. i don't get the connection but it's there somehow, I guess.... Makes no sense for me.  

assumingtheworst

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:49 pm
assumingtheworst
Those damn preppy posers! I really hate those type of people! I get questions that just make me wannna rip their fake blond hair out of the heads of all those obnoxious bitches in my school that are like that. I even got called a lesbian because I hang out with a few gay guys that are emo. i don't get the connection but it's there somehow, I guess.... Makes no sense for me.

Read the prep law.

One warning.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:08 pm
assumingtheworst
careful what you say..specially when isel's around.. xd  

hitmeibleed

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:17 pm
hitmeibleed
assumingtheworst
careful what you say..specially when isel's around.. xd

I KNOW MAN CUZ I'M SUCH A HARDASS I DON'T BELIEVE IN FREEDOM

I'm just doing my job, you d**k.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games