Reply Role Plays
Keyblade Knights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AKHaze

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:45 pm
Xoric felt a less amount of presence in the area. He glanced behind and he found only Jade standing there but Selena was no where to be seen.
That's strange. They don't seem like they'd abandon each other. Xoric thought.
He squinted forward and he saw that Selena was standing in front of the castle waiting for him.
This can't be good. Xoric thought warily.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:44 am
Selena turned around to face Xoric. Her eyes were now completely green, betraying that she wasn't in her right mind in the slightest; something had triggered a reaction in her. Jade saw her, and ran to her.
"Fluorspar! No! That's not him! You've already gotten to him, he's already dead!" Jade cried, jumping front of Xoric, earning a pecuiliar look from Selena. "Fluorspar..." he said. Eclipses suddenly stormed out of the castle, and began attacking Selena. "Fluorspar!" he cried. He didn't want to admit he was worried about her.
Selena attacked the Eclipses, and gradually, her bloodlust level went down to the part where her eyes returned to normal, and she could look at a keyblade knight without charging them.  

Countess Valentine

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:31 am
"the names Ken and i will do everything i can to help"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:26 pm
Xoric stepped cautiously toward the door of the castle with Ken following behind him. Xoric could tell Selena did not like him in anyway and he very wary.
"Hey um, thanks." Xoric said slowly looking at Selena. Her eyes weren't as green as before and according to Jade, that was a good sign. Then slowly, not keeping his eyes off of Selena, he walked in to the castle.  

AKHaze

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:52 pm
"...You're...welcome," she said, unsure of her own words.
"She won't hurt you," Jade said. He glanced at her, and she hesitantly nodded. "Do you still need help?" Selena said nothing, only looked uncomfortable. She wished that she could control her anger, but it was hard for her to do, considering her...past with the keyblade knights. "Hello? Need help?" Jade asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:09 pm
((i losted my internet i wont be able to get on much til i get it back. i will tell you peoples when i get it back.))
Karen layed there in the forest.

Mirei got really worried and started to look around for someone to help her out finding karen.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:19 pm
((oh, OK. I was worried about you.))
Selena walked further away from the woods and farther into the building. "Coming?" she asked Jade. He only nodded, glancing at Xoric apologetically for Selena almost going to kill him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:17 pm
After several days of floating in darkness he arises from the dark space and appears in the forest. Then he runs through the trees and out of the forest then he stood at the edge of cliff. He looked down seeing it was a long fall and turns around.  

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Tokyoanimefan
((oh, OK. I was worried about you.))
Selena walked further away from the woods and farther into the building. "Coming?" she asked Jade. He only nodded, glancing at Xoric apologetically for Selena almost going to kill him.
((ok now this is sad. no one reads what people post in the absent board under the role plays area(this area) in the guild. i had my friend post that i would be gone but its nice to have people care about me when am not on. am working on a special rp right now that will not be posted on the guild until april or may or june.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:01 pm
shadowkeandre
After several days of floating in darkness he arises from the dark space and appears in the forest. Then he runs through the trees and out of the forest then he stood at the edge of cliff. He looked down seeing it was a long fall and turns around.
Karen sees the man by the cliff and looks at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shadowkeandre

He turns and looked at her.
"Who are you?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:33 am
Xoric was surprised in Selena's change of heart.
"Err um sure." Xoric said accepting their help. He was still slightly cautious about Selena. For the 4th time in his life, he regretted being a keyblade knight.
I wanted to be just a normal kid. I just wanted to live a normal, average life in Twilight town. But if it's true that fate picked me to encounter these three, then I'll just go along with it. Xoric thought.
"Alright, lets head up the stairs." Xoric said climbing up the stairs. As soon as he climbed up the first set of stairs, there were quick flashes and suddenly Eclipses appeared and started attacking Xoric.  

AKHaze

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:31 pm
Selena twitched as more Eclipses attacked. "Let us handle this," she said cooly. She and Jade glanced at each other. "Fluorspar."
"Jade," Jade said. Together, you recited: "We two of the most powerful Generals known to the worlds. Face our wrath." With that, they began an awesome team attack. Selena attacked with ice, swinging her glaive around in a circle again and again. Jade added fire to the mix, creating a whirlwind of fire and ice as well as a large vacuum, which sucked in the Eclipses, and left none. The stairs were easily cleared. The two 'Generals' just nodded, and looked at Xoric. "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:09 pm
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shadowkeandre

He turns and looked at her.
"Who are you?"he asked.
"who are you first?" karen came out from behind the trees/forest.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

AKHaze

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:03 pm
Xoric couldn't help but be impressed at the two. First the change of heart, and now this.
I'm glad I didn't have to fight them. Xoric thought shuddering. So together, the four warriors climbed up each and every flight of stairs. As they reached the top, the walls were gone. Xoric looked up at the huge sphere and walked to the center. Suddenly, the platform lifted off and isolated him from the rest of the three. Four huge Eclipses spawned from the sphere and
Xoric had to fight one alone while the others fought them on the top of the tower.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff