Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:22 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria got up and took Vaxlyn's hand. "Thanks," she said. "I'm sorry... That thing was a demonic creature of the light. Who knows how that's possible, but it's true," she said, stepping with the others through the portal. They returned to the throne room. "That thing... Nobodies have a special power. They can open doors, much like keyblades, if they have enough power. That power is awakened within the Nobody if they feel enough pain, or if they truly want it, they can be opened by will alone. That was what the monster was for. I, however, don't have enough power to open what they wanted me to. If you guys hadn't come...it would have killed me. Only the most powerful Nobodies," she said, pointing to Vaxlyn, Xaringulos, Xili, and Zinixia, "can open it. They wanted Kingdom Hearts, and all of the hearts and darkness within it. You all can open it. I can't, for various reasons," Xemaria said. She put her head down, levitated in the air, and said, "I always fail at things like that. But, anyway, let's open the rest of these pods. I think Ixulon is in this one, Xili," Xemaria said, taking out a pod.

"Wow, thanks...But I'm not that powerful...I'm not so sure that I could open a door with my powers, the others might, but not me. Plus, it was no big deal saving you, besides the fact that my should is just now healing from that stabbing, but I'll be fine!" Vaxlyn said while smiling at the end.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:51 pm
Xemaria grimiced. "Here," she said. She put a hand over Vaxlyn's shoulder, which glowed an eerie blue. Xemaria closed her eyes and muttered some words in a foreign language, and the wound closed entirely. "See if that helps any. Whether you think that or not, you've got the power in you. This may sound strange, but I can see the power as auras around people. I see that aura around you and the others. You have the power," Xemaria stated.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:56 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria grimiced. "Here," she said. She put a hand over Vaxlyn's shoulder, which glowed an eerie blue. Xemaria closed her eyes and muttered some words in a foreign language, and the wound closed entirely. "See if that helps any. Whether you think that or not, you've got the power in you. This may sound strange, but I can see the power as auras around people. I see that aura around you and the others. You have the power," Xemaria stated.

Vaxlyn looked at her shoulder then at Xemaria, "Thanks. You're nicer then you think you are. I think you have the power in you too...You just have to find it." Vaxlyn smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:58 pm
Xemaria gave a weak smile. "Hm. I would know if I did, and thank you. But trust me: those who can see the aura, in the history of Nobodies having the sight, never have it. Regardless, I suppose we should open the other pods."  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:02 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria gave a weak smile. "Hm. I would know if I did, and thank you. But trust me: those who can see the aura, in the history of Nobodies having the sight, never have it. Regardless, I suppose we should open the other pods."

"Maybe your different." Vaxlyn reassured her. "Yeah, lets get everyone out of there. I already forgot their names...There are too many of them." Vaxlyn walked over to one of the pods and opened it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:10 pm
Xemaria stepped down from her levitation and nodded. "I did, too," she admitted. She opened a pod which she guessed was Ixulon's. A Nobody who looked a lot like Xili fell out.
"Ixulon!" Xili cried out. She ran to the Nobody.
"I suppose that confirms my guess," Xemaria said, moving to the next one. "Vaxlyn? Take a guess: whose do you think you're opening?"  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:17 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria stepped down from her levitation and nodded. "I did, too," she admitted. She opened a pod which she guessed was Ixulon's. A Nobody who looked a lot like Xili fell out.
"Ixulon!" Xili cried out. She ran to the Nobody.
"I suppose that confirms my guess," Xemaria said, moving to the next one. "Vaxlyn? Take a guess: whose do you think you're opening?"

"Hmm...Posibly Erixon? Unless he's already up...Other than that, I dunno. I hope he's got a cool power and is really cool looking..." Vaxlyn said as the pod started to open.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:25 pm
"Yep, sounds like Erixon...-hey! Hold on!" Xemaria smirked. "Good looking? Haha, sounds like somebody's lovestruck!" Xemaria bit her lip, surpressing the smile. Xili looked at them strangely, not really knowing what was going on, because her brother still wasn't awake.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:31 pm
Tokyoanimefan
"Yep, sounds like Erixon...-hey! Hold on!" Xemaria smirked. "Good looking? Haha, sounds like somebody's lovestruck!" Xemaria bit her lip, surpressing the smile. Xili looked at them strangely, not really knowing what was going on, because her brother still wasn't awake.

Vaxlyn blushed, strangly enough and said,"How could I be lovestruck if I've never see-" Vaxlyn stopped because Erixon feel out. He was a tall red head with spikey hair, kind of like Roxas, but longer. He was wearing a black wife beater, and black jeans. He was asleep. "Wow...Um...Let's...Help him..." Vaxlyn stammered, wondering what this new feeling was in the center of her chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:38 pm
Xemaria only grinned. "He's all yours, lover girl!" Xemaria laughed, a clear, truly happy laugh. "I'm...er...helping...*laughs*...Xili...." Xemaria could hardly contain herself, and Xili wasn't doing any better.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:45 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria only grinned. "He's all yours, lover girl!" Xemaria laughed, a clear, truly happy laugh. "I'm...er...helping...*laughs*...Xili...." Xemaria could hardly contain herself, and Xili wasn't doing any better.

Vaxlyn glares at Xemaria for a moment, but couldn't help laughing herslef. She then turned her attention to Erixon, trying to wake him up, "Hello, are you okay?" Vaxlyn asked Erixon, who's head was in her lap.
He slowly started to wake-up, "Huh? Wha-What happened?" When he opened his eyes she noticed that they were a beautiful glacier blue.
"Are you okay?" Vaxlyn asked him while a little smile krept across her face.
"Um..Yeah. Thanks. Who are you again?" He asked, slightly smiling himslef.
"Oh, sorry, I'm Vaxlyn. You're Erixon aren't you?"
"Yeah."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:47 pm
Xemaria was leaning against the wall, she was trying so hard not to laugh. "I'll...just...open *laughs a little*...another...p-pod..." she was laughing so hard she was losing her balance. She'd never felt this good, or this happy.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:56 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria was leaning against the wall, she was trying so hard not to laugh. "I'll...just...open *laughs a little*...another...p-pod..." she was laughing so hard she was losing her balance. She'd never felt this good, or this happy.

"Uh...Who is she, and why is she....Laughing?" Erixon asked as he sat up.
"Oh...She's Xemaria...And she's...Just a weirdo...Haha."Vaxlyn laughed, and Erixon chuckled.
"So, could some one tell me what happened?"Erixon asked.
"Um, you and the other people that were in the pods were organization rejects, no ofence...And I guess we are the new organization here to revive you guys...So...What are your powers?" Vaxlyn asked.

((Tokyoanimefan...please help me with this! I have no clue what to put for his powers and weapons. Please!))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:53 pm
xquietrosex
Tokyoanimefan

"Uh...Who is she, and why is she....Laughing?" Erixon asked as he sat up.
"Oh...She's Xemaria...And she's...Just a weirdo...Haha."Vaxlyn laughed, and Erixon chuckled.
"So, could some one tell me what happened?"Erixon asked.
"Um, you and the other people that were in the pods were organization rejects, no ofence...And I guess we are the new organization here to revive you guys...So...What are your powers?" Vaxlyn asked.

((Tokyoanimefan...please help me with this! I have no clue what to put for his powers and weapons. Please!))

(yes, i can help you with that, after all they all are my rp characters!!)
I. Xaielaide - The Blinding Ray, wields two sabres connected at the handles
He is the leader, and maybe rightfully so. He is one of the few who are not completley evil, or out of hand. He is laid back, but good at settling arguments between members. He controls the element of the Sun.

II. Taryx- The Resolute Commander, wields a gunblade
This man almost deserves to be the leader. Extremley steadfast, he will make sure a mission is complete to the bitter end. He is completley serious about his work. He controls the element of steel.

III. Zinixia- The Addictive Rocker, weilds an electric guitar
Zinixia is optimistic in an evil way. To complete her missions, she will use her electric guitar to entice her enemies into not attacking. She is upbeat, and bitter in a joking way, and good in battle. She controls the element of sound.

IV. Erixon- The Accelerating Warrior, weilds a rapier
He is a good strategist, but that doesn't mean he won't fight. In fact, he loves it, because no one can ever beat him. He uses sneaky, yet obvious tactics in battle. He controls the element of speed.

V. Xirius- The Force Directed, weilds throwing knives
Although he is not evil, he likes to toy with his opponents in battle, because they often cannot control their movement. A quiet guy, he likes to prove his worth in the Organization. He controls the element of gravity.

VI. Xili- The Clerical Angel, weilds an hourglass
Once you see her, you will believe that no one has belonged in the Organization less than Xili. Free of evil taint, she uses her power for good, and healing the other members. She is the twin sister of Ixulon. She controls the element of life.

VII. Ixulon- The Sin Harvest, weilds chains
Ixulon is almost the epitome of evil. No one in the Organization can fight against him, due to the element he controls, therefore, he has never been in training. Extremely unexpecting, his only saving grace is his twin sister, Xili. He controls the element of death.

VIII. Alixraen- The Killer, weilds a whip
He is very intolerant of others. Being a complete mute, he cannot communicate his idea very well. He has the most kills in the Organization, even though he one of the youngest members. He can transform into devil-like monster in battle, which other describe as totally frightening. He contols the element of darkness.

IX. Xaringulos- Powers Above, wields Spirit of October Blade
He comes up with the best ideas in the Organization. A real thinker, he can also prove his skills on the battlefield, controlling one of the most unique elements of any Organization member. He controls the element of galaxy.

X. Dalbex- The Strong Fist, wields a war hammer
As the oldest member in the Organization, he is very experienced in their ways. He holds many secrets to the Organization’s true motives, and what happens to a nobody when they die. Although his fighting skill has decreased somewhat, he is still able to hold his own. He controls the element of stone.

XI. Karixous- Master Earth, wields two axes
Karixous is unique as he is only member of the Organization to have two weapons. This is attributed to the fact that his fighting style compliments his element perfectly, which leads to very difficult battles for his enemies. He controls the element of plants.

XII. Evxarol- Toxic Shot, wields a morphgun
As the main prankster of the Organization, he knows how to have fun and piss someone off at the same time. He is quick-witted, and tries to have as much fun with his work as possible. His weapon can change into any gun depending on his enemies, or his mood. He controls the element of poison.

XIII. Noxulous- Invader of the Final Domain, wields a staff
The noob of the group. As the youngest member, she is still learning what it means and takes to be an Organization member. The higher-ranked members see great potential in her, as she could be possibly one of the Organization’s strongest members later on. She controls the element of mind.

the only two character on this list that are not in this rp are Xaielaide and Alixraen so please don't include them!

PS. Please try your best to keep them in character!!  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:02 pm
Xaringulos stared at the pods. "Let's see, so far we have relased Zinixia, Xili, Ixulon, and (as Xaringulos tries to cover up his laughs) Erixon. Who next? Let's see, this one looks good." He pressed a button and a male with bright pink long spiky hair and fangs fell out. "Exvarol." He was awake in no time. "Damn, I knew it.", Exvarol exclaimed. "All these pretty ladies here for my reawakening party." He started to break up in laughter. "How nice."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff