Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:44 am
Alchemy Puppet
naixen looked up to see a plate of cookies and milk and her smiled just came back within an instant. "Cookies!" She imediately took one in hand. Talk about a pick me up. She then stop before biting down relizing something and she looked to Cessy. "Am I aloud to have any cookies? Uncle Xaldin said I wasn't aloud to the last time and the same with Father Xemnas." she asked. "And they said Uncle xiggy was a bit worried about having me eat sugar before training." Last time when she trained she had sugar and let's say that it was very loud training session.

Alixraen
Xirius looked down at her and smiled. "I wouldn't worry about it. Let's just say that 'Father Xemnas' has other matters concerning his attention.

Cessy padded her head. "Besides I made these cookies just for you, no one else can eat them. So they'll go to waste if I keep them in the cubbered(sorry just woke up spelling is bad). So you can eat all those up if you want!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:46 am
Medevilgirl
Alchemy Puppet
naixen looked up to see a plate of cookies and milk and her smiled just came back within an instant. "Cookies!" She imediately took one in hand. Talk about a pick me up. She then stop before biting down relizing something and she looked to Cessy. "Am I aloud to have any cookies? Uncle Xaldin said I wasn't aloud to the last time and the same with Father Xemnas." she asked. "And they said Uncle xiggy was a bit worried about having me eat sugar before training." Last time when she trained she had sugar and let's say that it was very loud training session.

Alixraen
Xirius looked down at her and smiled. "I wouldn't worry about it. Let's just say that 'Father Xemnas' has other matters concerning his attention.

Cessy padded her head. "Besides I made these cookies just for you, no one else can eat them. So they'll go to waste if I keep them in the cubbered(sorry just woke up spelling is bad). So you can eat all those up if you want!!"

Just then another stranger dressed in a black clock came booming through the door. He hada scar that stretched from the left side of his chin to the middle of his cheek, and there was an patch over his right eye. He strolled in glaring around the place with his good eye crewdly. "hey, Cessy," he said, "Were's Naixen!" He sounded offly upset. That's when he noticed the little girl sitting in her seat with a plate of cookies and Milk beside her and a doll in her hand.

"What the hell is this, "He barked stomping over to the table where Cessy and Xirius were standing. He turns his attention to Cessy. "You know what," he spoke harshly to the bar misstress, poking a fingure toward her, "You're lucky you got that deal, or I'd tare this place down lim from lim." Cessy stood there taking his rude shots, staying calm and collected as she always done.  

Crazy_Indeed

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:48 am
Cessy folded her arms, and said, "Oh please Xigbar, there is no harm in a little girl having a treat now and again."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:07 am
Xirius walked right up to Xigbar and ate a cookie right in front of his face. "Yeah, you like that? Here, have a cookie." He then took a cookie off of the platter and waved it in front of Xigbar's face. "C'mon eat the cookie."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:19 am
naixen smiled brightly and bit into the cookie until xigbar came in finding her eating a cookie and she squeeked. she made a weak smile and started sinking in her seat but she stopped to watch Xirius mocking him with a cookie. she watched as she unconsiously ate her treats.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:02 am
Xigbar glared at Xirius bitterly, then snatched at his wrist with great speed and squeezed tightly, making Xirius drop the cookie and cringe in pain.
"Aren't you supose to be on a mission with Xaldin," he replied, getting great joy in watching the lesser memeber crumbling in pain.  

Crazy_Indeed

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:19 am
"Eep!" She dropped her cookie and hid behind the counter. She didn't like it when Uncle 'Xiggy' not acting like his fun self.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:20 am
Cessy grabbed at Xigbar's hand and pulled it away. "That's enough," she yelled, "I will not have such behavior in my bar! You can leave now Xigbar, immediately." She shoved an outstretched finger to the door. Glaring at him.

Xigbar sneered at her for a moment. "As much as I'd love to leave your little bar," he said, "I can't unless Naixen comes with. After all," he gave a scolding look to naixen who had a cookie half stuffed in her mouth, "She is not permitted to eat sweets perfore a training Session."

His peircing eye hit Naixen like a bullet.... she was in trouble.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:41 am
xquietrosex

"Ok....So let me get this strait. You and Cessy belong to some sort of "organization"....Or something like that. But I'm still wondering what I have to do with all of this. Why am I here? Why was I sent to the dungeon, and why are you being nice to me after all of this stuff? Why was I choosen for this?" Rose said gradually getting louder and faster as she spoke. Rose was flushed when she finished and breathing heavily.

Demyx looked sympathetic to the poor girl who seemed to have just been flung into his world and not know the perpose or where she was.

"Well," he started, "Cessy isn't part of the organization. you see she's a," before he finished his sentence he took a closer look at Rose, "Say, are you... you're not a nobody are you?"

(And if you are, woops just say so and Demyx will apologies, I'll make him xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:12 pm
Naixen sank down more behind the counter. For a moment the child looked blue. before hiding. Her hand went over the counter and put half of the cookie back the platter and hesitated to walk over to Xigbar standing in front of him looking down at the floor fingering her cloak.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:52 pm
Xigbar grabbed one of her hands and hastilly began to tug her to the door.

Cessy looked grim as she watched poor little naixen try and keep up. That's when she noticed that Naixen didn't have her doll.

"Wait a sec!" Cessy called.

Xigbar turned around more agitated then before saying, "Oh, what now!!!"

Cessy had leaned down and lifted the doll of the floor then went over to Naixen and handed it to her.

"Remember, just squeeze her hand when you're in a pinch." Cessy smiled as she spoke then scruffled the little girls hair.

Xigbar made no reaction while he watched Naixen's face grow a little meek grin as she took her doll back. Then jerked her forward replying, "Come on, Naixen. You're all ready running behind as it is."

"Good Bye sweety," called Cessy sadly, as Xigbar dragged her out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:53 pm
(forgot to add this)

Cessy turned back to Xirius who was applying soothing pressure to his wrist.

"its foolish to mock your elders Xirius."  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:37 pm
out side the bar. Xigbar was extremely irritated and continued to tug naixen foward. He began to scold the lttle girl, then adding to his scolding with rambleings he didn't intend for Naixen to hear,

"Next time you wanna run off. don't do it during training hours got it. I'm getting tired of chasing you down all the time. I already have my hands swomped with all the other imbeciles back at the castle, training the others, AND trying to keep up with Xemnas's idiotic missions... 'Restart the Organization again, Indeed' Heh AS IF, that guy has lost it if he thinks we're gonna get anything done by expanding our numbers. You know, I was perfectly fine when there was just six of us. There was no complaining, no annoying whinning and every one was on the same page! Now its chaotic and riddled with moronic dumb a--es. I can't wait for this whole thing to blow up in his face so I can laugh at him. Rrrrr, I'm so tired of training his F------ dumb newbies!"

He could feel that naixen was starting to full behind while he held fast to her hand because she kepped stumbling on her own feet. he hastely glances back and yells, " What's the matter with you! Did you forget how to walk. Do you need me to train you on that now, too!!"

He could suddenly see from the little girls eyes that she was holding back tears while she was staring down at her feet and clinging to her new doll. Xigbar stopped in his tracks and sighed deeply. He didn't mean to take his frustration out on Naixen, she was one of the few new ones he liked. he turned and leaned to be face to face with the little member. Then, changed his tone to soft and kind, a tone that he rarely ever used with anyone, and said,

"I'm sorry Naixen, I didn't mean you were an idiot." She didn't let up her teary eyed look. So he placed his hands on her shoulders, "Hey, if anything, you're the one keeping me sane in that mad house, ok. if it weren't for you being around, well," he started to chuckle, " lets just say there really would be only six members again."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:31 pm
Medevilgirl
(forgot to add this)

Cessy turned back to Xirius who was applying soothing pressure to his wrist.

"its foolish to mock your elders Xirius."

"Elders Schmelders. I do what I gotta do. He got what he derserved, and so did I. But next time we meet, I'll make a mental note to see that he gets what he has rightfully coming to him."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas