Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins of Castle Oblivion ~*Reborn*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aneesha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:42 am
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia began complaining, "Zexion can't talk." He crossed his arms and looked over to Taryx, "I don't know, I'm not a baby sitter. even though they are babies and I do occasionally sit on them." he smiled as he remembered all the fun he had torturing them. Then he was brought abruptly back to reality and looked at Alexandria, "What," he said in disgust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandria stayed leaning against the rubbel. "you are an interesting creature." she wore a blank expression on her face and inspected the girl that Marluxia had been talking to, "your girlfriend over there seems out of it." She cocked her head in Aneesha's direction.

Marluxia scowled at Alexandria, "I don't have a girlfriend." He looked back to Taryx, "all of the data may have been destroied when the twerp came and ruined the plan." Marluxia gave a fierce frown, "please tell me he is terminated in the future."

Aneesha's eyes narrowed. "Listen, I am NOT Flower-boy's girlfriend... Although I can't help but to think that you and him could have something..." She smirked, and laughed slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:08 pm
Aneesha
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia began complaining, "Zexion can't talk." He crossed his arms and looked over to Taryx, "I don't know, I'm not a baby sitter. even though they are babies and I do occasionally sit on them." he smiled as he remembered all the fun he had torturing them. Then he was brought abruptly back to reality and looked at Alexandria, "What," he said in disgust.

Alexandria stayed leaning against the rubbel. "you are an interesting creature." she wore a blank expression on her face and inspected the girl that Marluxia had been talking to, "your girlfriend over there seems out of it." She cocked her head in Aneesha's direction.

Marluxia scowled at Alexandria, "I don't have a girlfriend." He looked back to Taryx, "all of the data may have been destroied when the twerp came and ruined the plan." Marluxia gave a fierce frown, "please tell me he is terminated in the future."

Aneesha's eyes narrowed. "Listen, I am NOT Flower-boy's girlfriend... Although I can't help but to think that you and him could have something..." She smirked, and laughed slightly.

Marluxia was begining to get angry, "WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE FLOWERBOY THING!" He grunted and looked over to Alexandria in shock. HE backed away and shook his mind at the though tof THAT! "come on!" he scoffed, "I think I'll end up with someone slightly attractive." He smirked at Alexandria.

Alexanderia lost her balance and fell to the floor. "what!?!" She was shocked at what t girl said, but when Marluxia spoke about her not being pretty she became furious. Her simple what, turned into a fierce "WHAT?!!?, NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH!" She got to her feet and stumbeled over to Marluxia, "I'm sertainly attractive enough! you'd be lucky to even have a chance at me!" She wanted to kill him so she pulled her swords from their sheiths and prepared for battle, "BRING IT ON FLOWER BOY!"

((I've got to go. sorry, and Flora, I'm going to have Marluxia notice you and junk in the next post I do, sorry again.))  

NOTyourSTALKER

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:06 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Aneesha
NOTyourSTALKER

Marluxia was begining to get angry, "WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE FLOWERBOY THING!" He grunted and looked over to Alexandria in shock. HE backed away and shook his mind at the though tof THAT! "come on!" he scoffed, "I think I'll end up with someone slightly attractive." He smirked at Alexandria.

Alexanderia lost her balance and fell to the floor. "what!?!" She was shocked at what t girl said, but when Marluxia spoke about her not being pretty she became furious. Her simple what, turned into a fierce "WHAT?!!?, NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH!" She got to her feet and stumbeled over to Marluxia, "I'm sertainly attractive enough! you'd be lucky to even have a chance at me!" She wanted to kill him so she pulled her swords from their sheiths and prepared for battle, "BRING IT ON FLOWER BOY!"

((I've got to go. sorry, and Flora, I'm going to have Marluxia notice you and junk in the next post I do, sorry again.))

Taryx looked at them both and made a split second decision. "Come on children, play nice. We can't go around killing each other when there are so few of us, and over such petty differences too, tisk tisk." Taryx then pulled out his gunblades. "But if I have to eliminate some of you to get the message across, so be it."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:12 am
Alixraen
NOTyourSTALKER
Aneesha
NOTyourSTALKER

Taryx looked at them both and made a split second decision. "Come on children, play nice. We can't go around killing each other when there are so few of us, and over such petty differences too, tisk tisk." Taryx then pulled out his gunblades. "But if I have to eliminate some of you to get the message across, so be it."

Aneesha smirked evilly. "Now now Marluxia... Like Taryx said, play nice... And leave Alexandria alone. She's attractive in her own way, like everyone is, so don't be mean... Man you haven't changed a bit have you?" She sighed. "And that thing about you both was a joke..." She stood back, and watched Alexandria unsteath her swords. Ooo a battle... Now the fun begins...  

Aneesha

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:02 pm
((Hey guess who kinda of back. Its me sorry i haven't been on i losted interent at my house and i cant get on too often right now. My mom having someone tomorrow come and try to figure out whats wrong with our internet so two last things.
1. please dont leave my character completely out of the rp. she basically looking around so you can just pull her to whereever when am not on.
2. i hate not having interent.))
Hal looks around at the walls and the whole place seening if minda was here or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:54 pm
((back. i got my internet back YAY))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Rexapheon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:18 am
Rexapheon walked in, noticing the havoc that was about to break loose.
"..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:37 pm
((Here's me charry, this sounds like fun!! ^.^

Name:Xia
Brief History(optional):Xia was found by Xemnas and taken into the Organization but was hidden from Sora so he wouldn't come after her. Because of this Sora doesn't even know she exists, in fact barely anybody does. She saw Xemnas' defeat and is waiting for their comeback, especially his.
Side:Organization XIII
Weapon: A ringblade ((looks like this: Ringblade)) and vines that she can summon that act upon her command, her sub-concious, or even on their own. Also has the ability of plant manipulation.
Appearance:User Image ))  

The Sphinxyness

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:08 pm
Aneesha
Alixraen
NOTyourSTALKER
Aneesha
NOTyourSTALKER

Aneesha smirked evilly. "Now now Marluxia... Like Taryx said, play nice... And leave Alexandria alone. She's attractive in her own way, like everyone is, so don't be mean... Man you haven't changed a bit have you?" She sighed. "And that thing about you both was a joke..." She stood back, and watched Alexandria unsteath her swords. Ooo a battle... Now the fun begins...
((ok now am bored so i will quote this and say stuff))Hal looked at all of them and rolled her eyes. "Minda? you here?" hal screamed in the room."hmmmmmm.......i hope he didnt find her."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:13 am
((Gosh this thread hasn't been active lately, so I'll post again! xd ))

Aneesha heard the sound of another voice. Geez... Someone else is here... Man how many people come here? She closed her eye as she thought, and as she waited for the battle to start.  

Aneesha

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:30 pm
((ooc: Oh my, I've been away so long...I apologize, My b-day was saturday so my parents banned me from the comp about a week before...I guess it was a lesson or something. I'm somewhat busy after school, so I may not be on every day. however, when I am on, I assure you I will devote a great ammount of my time to this roleplay. I actually have drama tonight so I will be leaving soon. but before I go I will be sure to post a reply to all of your posts.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:41 pm
Marluxia summoned his scythe and began charging and lungind at Alexandria, but before he could complete the final bounce in his step and swing of his scythe Alexandria crossed her swords and flipped him over her back as she ducked to to make an even surface above her head so he would completely fall when he went over her. Marluxia caught onto her plan just in time and he sprang forward, crrling his knees to his chest and covered his head with his hands and rolled himself over the back of her body and landed gracefully behind her, preparing to strike once more.

Alexandria dove to the right as Marluxia charged from behind, but she did not let herself rebound and prepare for another attack. Instead, she stayed crouched on the floor listening to the voices echoeing off of the cold stone walls of the castle. Marluxia charged on last time, but his ears perked as her heard the voices as well. In his destracted state of mind, he tripped over Alexandrias leg which she had just put out to trip him. He landed face first on the floor, but rolled clumsily to his side and held himself up on his elbows as he listened to the echoes as well.  

NOTyourSTALKER

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:50 pm
((ooc: There you go, you got some fighting action there, I hope you're happy xp ))

((I've got to go now! bye all))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:13 pm
Name:Shrax Heymund
Brief History(optional):
Side: Good
Weapon: A Talking broad sword named Harade. This sword is wide and used for defensive more than offensive. It is black and blue in the hilt and guard. The blade is solid Red.
Appearance: Shrax has Silver hair and Silver eyes. Shrax is rather tall and thin, and is gifted with black feathered wings. He has fangs that poke out of his thin mouth.  

Rieffer5

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:14 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia summoned his scythe and began charging and lungind at Alexandria, but before he could complete the final bounce in his step and swing of his scythe Alexandria crossed her swords and flipped him over her back as she ducked to to make an even surface above her head so he would completely fall when he went over her. Marluxia caught onto her plan just in time and he sprang forward, crrling his knees to his chest and covered his head with his hands and rolled himself over the back of her body and landed gracefully behind her, preparing to strike once more.

Alexandria dove to the right as Marluxia charged from behind, but she did not let herself rebound and prepare for another attack. Instead, she stayed crouched on the floor listening to the voices echoeing off of the cold stone walls of the castle. Marluxia charged on last time, but his ears perked as her heard the voices as well. In his destracted state of mind, he tripped over Alexandrias leg which she had just put out to trip him. He landed face first on the floor, but rolled clumsily to his side and held himself up on his elbows as he listened to the echoes as well.

Taryx was extremely upset now. "Alright, I warned you two about getting along, but now that seems obvious that it's never going to happen." Without further ado, he pulled out his gunblades and started to fire random shots into the scuffle.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff