Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you want some money?
  yep ^_^ *vote*
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:07 am
though i would love to see FF worlds they are too big but might be able to see FF cities like midgar, or junon, or alexandria, or luca (add blitsball to kh3 lol).

as for disney worlds how bout toy story or a bugs life or the incredibles or sumthin

also i wann return to destiny islands but not just the small island where the children play, but the whole isladn like where kairi went to school.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:28 am
[PC] Chaos
also i wann return to destiny islands but not just the small island where the children play, but the whole isladn like where kairi went to school.

I agree with you about that one. It would be interesting to explore the whole place such as going into Sora's house.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

anime__cosmos

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:49 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Alex the cyborg
Jisen Meizuki
Trigger Happy Xigbar
Jisen Meizuki
BAMBI?! What will Sora and the gang do in Bambi's world?! Save the forest or kinda like the Winnie the Pooh game?
beat up hunters LOL.

I think that will be impossible since they don't show hunters in the movie.... sweatdrop

well it could always be a great mini game

Nah, I don't think so even if there are violence in the game. However, I agree with you about the mini game. They would make you find Flower from the flowers and maybe help Bambi ice skate.
lol, bambi...ice skate....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:25 am
anime__cosmos
Jisen Meizuki
Nah, I don't think so even if there are violence in the game. However, I agree with you about the mini game. They would make you find Flower from the flowers and maybe help Bambi ice skate.
lol, bambi...ice skate....

Don't tell me you've forgotten about that part. It was during winter and Bambi and his friends were exploring until they reached the frozen lake. That's where they were trying to ice skate.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas