Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
ne1 in high school? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so r u in high school?
yea
64%
 64%  [ 24 ]
not yet
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
i was
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
gold
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 37

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:40 am

yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
of course i've seen an asian on the foot ball team... in fact i'm on the foot ball team... no actually i'm not. i lied lol. rofl

stare There she goes again... stare

stare what's that suppose to mean? stare

lol you know exactly what it means! biggrin

uh... actually I don't sweatdrop

yalie5
no actually i'm not. i lied lol. rofl

That's what I'm talking about. Serial liar!! xd
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:14 am

No I'm in middle school. Two more years then I 'll be in high school

x3Kiome

Chatty Noob

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:13 pm

Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

stare There she goes again... stare

yalie5

but i told the truth in the end so that cancels out in the end xd
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:09 pm

yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5

yalie5

xd Alright, you're off the hook this time. But I'm watching you, wasowski. Always watching... eek

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:00 am

Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

yalie5

xd Alright, you're off the hook this time. But I'm watching you, wasowski. Always watching... eek

wasowski? eh... always watching? eek AHHHH!!! we've got a pervert in the guild!! everyone lock you doors and windows !!! rofl
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:01 pm

yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5

yalie5

wasowski? eh... always watching? eek AHHHH!!! we've got a pervert in the guild!! everyone lock you doors and windows !!! rofl

Wasowski - it's a reference to Monsters Inc, as in Mike Wasowski, the green, one-eyed monster voice acted by Billy Crystal. Oh yeah!! I know completely useless facts, therefore: I rule! mrgreen

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:22 am

Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

Wasowski - it's a reference to Monsters Inc, as in Mike Wasowski, the green, one-eyed monster voice acted by Billy Crystal. Oh yeah!! I know completely useless facts, therefore: I rule! mrgreen

oh... hey! i never did finish that movie... what a bummer lol. whee
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:57 pm

yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

I thought it was great when I first saw it, but upon the second viewing I realised it wasn't so hot after all. Can't beat the Incredibles - I just love that film! blaugh

Tokioka

mileena_07

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:34 pm

i'm a junior right now
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:44 am

Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

I thought it was great when I first saw it, but upon the second viewing I realised it wasn't so hot after all. Can't beat the Incredibles - I just love that film! blaugh

of course it wasn't that hot. it was a children's movie... well so were the incredibles. anyways i've got the incredibles on dvd and the jack-jack short was hilarious rofl

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:48 pm

yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

of course it wasn't that hot. it was a children's movie... well so were the incredibles. anyways i've got the incredibles on dvd and the jack-jack short was hilarious rofl
I was gonna rip my friend's copy of the DVD but never got round to it. I'll get it in the end. And I've still got his Fooly Cooly DVD too! xp
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:22 am

Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

I was gonna rip my friend's copy of the DVD but never got round to it. I'll get it in the end. And I've still got his Fooly Cooly DVD too! xp

i've got flcl too! lol, that show is so funny. but yeah i asked my friend to burn some stuff from me at the beginning of the school year... yeah still have not gotten my cd's back. lol it's okay. we've got alot of work to do this year ^^

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:09 am

yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

i've got flcl too! lol, that show is so funny. but yeah i asked my friend to burn some stuff from me at the beginning of the school year... yeah still have not gotten my cd's back. lol it's okay. we've got alot of work to do this year ^^
Hahah, you should just burn it yourself. That's what I've been doing and that FLCL DVD I spoke of earlier - I've had it since December last year lol. xp And my friend is getting really pissed off now... hahah biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:52 pm

i don't have a burner so... yeah... can't do that. stare

yalie5

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:29 pm

HS is hell.. >.< oh well ^^ I'm doing good in french --113% ^^ lol
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]