Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Favorite Manga? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PRINCE-BELIAL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:47 am
Angel Sanctuary (Belial *_* Lucyfer-sama *_*) and Kaine (I started writing almost exactly the same plot short story before reading this...after reading that manga I've halted anyhting I had written. the manga was too much)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:40 pm
so far its Godchild lol but I like angel sanctuary too. sadly those are the only ones I've read sweatdrop  

VampireHaku

Queen_of_the_random

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:03 am
Mine is without a doubt Boys next door. I love that manga! It was the first one I ever read and I just accedently stumbled across it and ever since I have been in love with kaori yuki's mangas. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:03 am
A.S is one mytop 10, along with Kenshin...  

Bloodyblade666

alicelights

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.First and formost, I love Kaori Yuki's works the most (out of every manga ever T.T) First ranking going to 'Earl (count) Cain' and then 'Kaine'-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As for other manga, My second favorite is probably, an extremely imagainative ,unique shonen polar-opposite (to shojo) called 'One Piece'.

Then 'Great Teacher Onizuka' follows...

This is my order of priority manga reading and buying.

Looking at the rest of the posts, people are generally putting down shojo manga. I do like shojo a lot, but somehow theres just nobody up to Kaori Yuki standard and the imagination and life in those two shonen attract me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:54 pm
alicelights
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.First and formost, I love Kaori Yuki's works the most (out of every manga ever T.T) First ranking going to 'Earl (count) Cain' and then 'Kaine'-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As for other manga, My second favorite is probably, an extremely imagainative ,unique shonen polar-opposite (to shojo) called 'One Piece'.

Then 'Great Teacher Onizuka' follows...

This is my order of priority manga reading and buying.

Looking at the rest of the posts, people are generally putting down shojo manga. I do like shojo a lot, but somehow theres just nobody up to Kaori Yuki standard and the imagination and life in those two shonen attract me. 3nodding

Yeah, i havent picked up a new shoujo title in forever. I usually go for Shonen or seinen manga these days.
I cant stand most romance manga, which comprises a lot of the more popular Shoujo titles these days.
I like my girls strong, smart and independent.
I will indulge now and then in a Betsu hana to yume title though, its like hana to yume for older girls/women. I missed the last chapter of Aku Saga mad
What I'm following closest now is Eyeshield 21, D. Gray Man, and DOGS Bullets and Carnage.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

blackelement09

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:28 pm
I like angel sanctuary, but count caine, and Kaine are pretty good, especially count caine I really like that one, never mind that ones my favorite.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:19 pm
for me trying to read any other shoujo titles after reading kaori yuki is difficult sweatdrop shes just too good...hehehe....mmm i cant decide a favourite one! gonk top three favourites are definitely Angel Sanctuary, Boys Next Door and Ludwig Kakumei (although god child would probably be there also when i can read more of it ^__^)  

machibito

alicelights

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:59 am
Ah, I forgot to mention I love 'Death Note'
How ever could I forget... Oh my...

User Image -- '...You forgot?'  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:12 am
alicelights
Ah, I forgot to mention I love 'Death Note'
How ever could I forget... Oh my...

User Image -- '...You forgot?'

heart

My favorites are probably Count Cain, Deathnote, D.gray-man, Fruits Basket, and Level E.  

dead.moki

[Only Happy When It Rains

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:35 pm
[Mine is probably BND or Count Cain (For Kaori yuki's manga)]
[For other manga erm...prolly Doll or Death note]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:25 pm
Deathnote? I'm not familiar with this... there seems to be a large concensus among you all that this is a good one though... I should look into this one.  

YGOPaladin

Amaloli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:48 am
I can't decide. I'm going with Count Cain since I'm currently obsessed with it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:20 am
Ludwig revolution~ heart
something about the prince that's so likable >_< love him heart
n I really think Kaori Yuki does justice to the fairytales. originally, there was no happily ever after, it's only ppl imagination ninja  

tingtingxuege

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:15 am
I love Godchild (part of the Cain Saga) and Cain is really hot! and, if you've read volume one, he's was a really cute little boy!! heart  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff